46 replies to this topic

#1 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Soooo on Monday I got high. And I'm just gonna tell you my experience basically lol.

So it was me and 3 other friends. We're all 14-15. We were at the patio of my friend's house and there was 2 couches and a coffee table and we were just chillin with music playing. We smoked dro out of a bowl that was really skinny and looked like something you'd see in someone's antique collection lol.

So anyways, I went into this trying to be a hardass basically. So my first hit, I kept the lighter there and took a huge ass hit and my throat was burning and my eyes were watering. I held it in for like 30 whole seconds while coughing but I didn't open my mouth lol. Then after I exhaled I coughed for like 2 min and drank some water. I took like 4 more hits just like this, all huge and held in for a long time. After the second hit, my friends were like "...You should probably stop." but I didn't, lol.

So 4 hits later, I didn't feel anything... I was sitting on the couch next to my friends and then it hit me. I felt a weird feeling go from my fingertips and toes through my whole body and to my heart and brain at the same time. Then I felt like I was sinking into the couch. Then I had a huge smile on my face and my friends looked at me and laughed. Then my heart felt like it was gonna explode because it was beating so fast. This is when I freaked out and had a panic attack. I kept telling everyone that this felt like a dream or that I died and I'm in a different world and that everything in front of me is just my imagination. So my friends were kinda freaked out because of me freaking out so we started walking back to my other friends house. When I moved I felt like I was moving really slow like as if I was in a swimming pool trying to move. As we were walking back, everything looked amazing. The grass looked soooo green and amazing, the sky and the clouds looked higher in contrast and cars looked all clean and shiny. The trees seemed taller, the sidewalk seemed bigger. Everything looked great like a movie or something. Also when I was walking I felt like if someone pushed me I'd lose balance. As I was walking I kept accidently leaning on my friends lol because I couldn't walk perfectly. I also kept thinking it was a dream and that I would never wake up, that I would always be high. It felt like it wasn't gonna end. But in the moment it felt so nice. I watched TV and everything on there was hilarious to me. My friends weren't as high as me because we left early for them because I freaked out and they thought something was wrong.

Also, I couldn't really control my thoughts. They just came out. Like when someone tells a joke that's not funny, you'd just let it slide and not say anything, but when I was high if someone said something that wasn't funny I'd just straight up say "that's not funny" and if I saw someone fat across the street I'd be like "Ha, she's fat!" My thoughts just came out.

Then my hearing was crazy good. I could hear everything around me but more things farther away. Not to mention music sounded 10000 times more amazing.

At first it was scary because I felt like I was in a different world, but after that it was fun.

I actually fell asleep high. I was high from 3PM to 10:30PM. I'm pretty sure 7 and a half hours is a long ass time, and it would have been longer if I hadn't gone to sleep.

Then these next 2 days of school have been amazing. It's like it changed me. Since I couldn't control my thoughts that well I wasn't nervous to say what I wanted and I was a lot more social and stuff. I also felt stress free, like nothing bothered me at all. Tuesday and today were the best school days ever. They were just awesome.

So yeah, that's my experience with weed. Just thought I'd share. You guys probably think 14 is too young, and maybe it is but oh well. I had a good time. ^_^

Edited by TheRisingShadow, 01 February 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#2 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

Meh. I know people that smoked earlier. No big. I would say congrats but...

It almost sounds like that weed was lightly laced with something else. Usually you WILL get the whole laugh at everything and stumbling around bit, as well as the feeling of being more inspired and music sounding better, but I have never had it where it made things appear visually different unless the weed was in fact laced. I get physically ill on anything but pure weed, so I know if something is laced a few minutes after I smoke it. Not fun. (I have a minor allergy to most forms of acid and meth, which weed is commonly laced with to 'improve it')

In any case, I do congratulate you on your first high nonetheless. Just don't let it control your actions and you won't become an addicted fool. ;)

#3 .ęνo.

.ęνo.

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

Haven't had any of that stuff in ages. As negetive as most people may be towards weed, as long as you don't become an addicted fool as fro said, it's a good thing. Just don't get caught, lol.

#4 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:20 AM

View PostDaAfroMan, on 02 February 2012 - 11:08 PM, said:

It almost sounds like that weed was lightly laced with something else. Usually you WILL get the whole laugh at everything and stumbling around bit, as well as the feeling of being more inspired and music sounding better, but I have never had it where it made things appear visually different unless the weed was in fact laced. I get physically ill on anything but pure weed, so I know if something is laced a few minutes after I smoke it. Not fun. (I have a minor allergy to most forms of acid and meth, which weed is commonly laced with to 'improve it')

I don't know about that everyones experience is different for a first time, Its how you individually handle it. My first time I almost passed out and threw up (thought I could handle the same amount as what my more experienced mates were having) but up untill that point it was amazing and even after that phase everything was good again.

Even years down the line I can still get ridiculously high and occasionally see things for example we were smoking in a field with barely any lights besides the moon light and surrounded by trees, after a couple of joints we were all at a good place it was slightly windy we did start to think that we were seeing things that were not there due to the trees blowing and fucking with our head which is always fun. But there are other times when it doesn't affect me as much but still smoke around the same amount. Its down to how you handle the weed, what strain you have and how much you smoke throughout a session.

@TRS Glad you had a good time with it. If you choose to smoke again heres some friendly tips.

1. Stock up on food and drink maybe get a little extra so you can give a little bit to the person who has the weed.
2. Don't be persistent about smoking (sometimes it can come off like your an ass) keep it casual.
3. Don't move onto other harder drugs because drugs are bad mmmk!
4. Try your hardest not to get caught especially at your age you would get into a lot of shit by parents/school.
5. Thank the guy who has the weed after you have finished your session.
6. If a friend has a bad smoke and freaks out help them out and don't freak out about it keep it casual or you could inadvertently freak yourself out.
7. Have fun.
8. Toke up.
9. Talk about random shit.
10. And have good music to chill too.

#5 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

I guess my experience with Salvia ruined the whole hallucination bit for weed. Ah well.

In any case, As per what Corp said, If you think you have enough to cover the munchies you'll get when your sober, get double that because you high will disagree. :P I personally LOVE fast food when I am high. BK is practically orgasmic. lol

#6 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

Ah, another first-timer. I remember my first time, It was around the time of my 19th birthday. I smoked with one of my cousins for nine hours straight out of a Coke can in a house he just moved into that day, so there was zero furniture or food, only a PC set up and some speakers to sit on. Sounds like you did it right though.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the whole munchies thing. I can control myself well-enough that I wait until I can feel it ebbing away, and then I eat, turning the munchiness into the actual meal of the day.

About you seeing odd things, yeah, marijuana will make you see every little movement out of the corner of your eye, even if its nothing. I still see shit move out of the corner of my eye, and It usually happens when I'm sitting right here at the PC.

#7 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

The first time I got high, I had no idea what to expect. I "greened out" ie: passed out. My friends had been drinking and I hadn't, but I couldn't remember ANYTHING that happened that night, so the assholes convinced me I'd been drinking ALL NIGHT.

Good times.

#8 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:09 AM

The first time I got high I just recently graduated high school. I was with either 6 or 8 friends (I think 8) and half of us ate brownies at a park during the summer. We started playing basketball, and everything was fine. After I'm guess about an hour, we decided to play touch football. We started playing, it felt like I was having my best game ever. If I was the QB I was nailing all my passes, I was catching everything as a wide receiver. Then it hit me. And I lost most of my motor skills. I remember that I would be looking at the ball passing me for an easy catch, but I just never moved my arms. I had to think extra hard to move my arms to try to catch the ball.

As far as munchies go, sometimes when I get high I feel less hungry. But if I eat while I'm high, I just don't want to stop. I don't need food while I smoke, but I will eat it if someone gives it to me.

Now off to smoke my goodnight bowl. :yawn:

#9 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

Yeah weed is the only thing I'll do... never doing any like cocaine, acid, shrooms, etc. shit I don't even like cigarettes. Can't stand them... and I'm not gonna drink.

And idk the next time I'll smoke, I guess whenever it comes up but I don't wanna do it too often and have it become like a daily thing.

And if it was laced, that sucks. :ermm:

#10 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:43 AM

Don't worry too much, as Corp said I could be wrong as it effects everyone differently. That's mostly just my paranoia speaking due to my issues with such things.

I personally don't buy from just any dealer myself though. My sources when I do get it are always people I have known for a reasonable time. Minimally, I know where they live. I am lucky to have that option.

#11 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

Also is it believable that I was high for 7 1/2 hours and maybe even more if I didn't go to sleep? I swear I was, it was crazy. I think that's a record... :blink:

#12 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:02 AM

View PostDaAfroMan, on 04 February 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

I guess my experience with Salvia ruined the whole hallucination bit for weed. Ah well.

Only ever tried Salvia once and I saw some weird shit its kinda hard to describe and type down, but I do have a funny story of when my mate tried it. Ive only ever done Weed, Salvia and Shrooms which were a lot of fun.

A couple of my mates all chipped in for some salvia I think they got a load of 40x and proceed to do it through a pipe or bong, The guy in question takes his hits within a few seconds he was gone he was convinced he was talking to a dragon (in reality he was talking to a wall) the dragon gave him something to eat the then started to eat his pouch of tobacco after the first taste of tobacco he came back to reality and started coughing and spitting the tobacco out.

As for Munchies I don't normally get them myself I would much rather have a drink of coke or water for dry mouth(yet again I think it depends on the weed you use) but the past few days of smoking I have been on the munchies like a mad man.

#13 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:25 AM

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 06 February 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

Also is it believable that I was high for 7 1/2 hours and maybe even more if I didn't go to sleep? I swear I was, it was crazy. I think that's a record... :blink:

Nah. I've had times after a few wake n' bakes that I was high for the whole day. Granted I was taking huge hits and it was barely noticable at the end of the day. It all depends on the quality and type of weed you get really.

View PostCorporal Hicks, on 07 February 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

View PostDaAfroMan, on 04 February 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

Only ever tried Salvia once and I saw some weird shit its kinda hard to describe and type down, but I do have a funny story of when my mate tried it. Ive only ever done Weed, Salvia and Shrooms which were a lot of fun.

A couple of my mates all chipped in for some salvia I think they got a load of 40x and proceed to do it through a pipe or bong, The guy in question takes his hits within a few seconds he was gone he was convinced he was talking to a dragon (in reality he was talking to a wall) the dragon gave him something to eat the then started to eat his pouch of tobacco after the first taste of tobacco he came back to reality and started coughing and spitting the tobacco out.

Mine was sort of fun. I was living with my brother and his fiance (Now wife) at the time. Me and my friend bought some from a adult gift store (Yes, it was legal when we tried it. Not anymore unfortunately. :() He took her out for a night of bowling so we decided to toke up (Forget it's grade). My friend was constantly thinking that there was a cop standing in the front door. Shame really. I on the other hand was having a genuine blast exploring the inside of an abstract art painting that was in the room and talking to the lines inside while stealing pigments. :)

#14 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

Yeah I was taking huge hits too... but I overdid it. Next time I don't wanna be high that long... maybe for like 2 or 3 hours only.

#15 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:19 PM

Well you are too young to be thinking about harder drugs anyway, but I would like to tell you that there's nothing wrong with mushrooms. They aren't a "hardcore" drug, and if you're responsible with them they're (virtually) harmless poison.

I had quite a revelation in my life when I took shrooms. It wasn't a spiritual thing, obviously, but how BEAUTIFUL everything looked (I didn't hallucinate) really allowed me (in retrospect) to re-think how I looked at the working world.

Not trying to say "YOU SHOULD DO SHROOMS" just saying... they're not a "hardcore" drug like cocaine, heroine, meth, etc.

EDIT: Also, you probably weren't high that long. I remember when I was high for the first time, the next DAY I thought I was still high. It's just a part of your first time.

Edited by Atheist, 10 February 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#16 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

I'm pretty sure I was... everything was slow moving and stuff like I was walking in a swimming pool, but then the next morning first thing I did was move my hand in front of my face and everything was normal and I got off my bed and walked to the bathroom and everything was normal again, like I didn't feel like I was moving slow.

But good to know about the shrooms thing. But I think I'll stick with weed. Even though I've only done it once, I haven't even smoked since my first time.

Edited by TheRisingShadow, 11 February 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#17 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

I'm telling you, it's like that for everybody their first time. Not that it's a big deal, you might have been high for that long, but it isn't likely. The only way to really overload on THC is by eating it.

#18 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:04 AM

View PostAtheist, on 11 February 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

The only way to really overload on THC is by eating it.
Nuh uh. I know a method to extract just the oils (AKA: THC) from weed. You could inject that strait into your system if mixed at a 1/1/9 ratio with alcohol and water. :P Though honestly I would highly recommend against it because injecting ANY oil based substance can clog your veins if your not careful, even with the mixing ratio I said.

I have had a time where the makeshift cotton filter on one of my home-made pipes came out while I was smoking though. I inhaled. after we went through about 3-4 bowls of the good stuff. It only took 3 minutes and I was talking to the angels with how high I was. Drinking bong water has NOTHING on that. :P

#19 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

I bet eating a lot of really potent brownies does though. Brownies and candies are the most intense high I know of, other than as you said to extract the thc oil itself.

You'll have to show me a guide on how to do this >.>

#20 Joshua

Joshua

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,792 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

I get the munchies BADLY, time goes slower, music is awesome, etc. never seen things though but I know some people have. I smoke once in awhile but I don't like to do it often. I've only tried Weed and Adderal (Prescription) So I dont get where people say it's a 'gateway drug'

Offtopic: Holy shit a Zach sighting! :o

#21 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostAtheist, on 11 February 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

I bet eating a lot of really potent brownies does though. Brownies and candies are the most intense high I know of, other than as you said to extract the thc oil itself.

You'll have to show me a guide on how to do this >.>

The method is relatively simple actually. But because it involves bringing 180+ proof alcohol (Everclear is easy to get in states it's legal) to its boiling point. On a conventional stove this can cause quite an explosion. It's relatively safe though if you have a electric stove or hotplate though, just not anything with an open flame.

If you wish, I can PM you the exact method. I won't say it here though because of the ...younger people around. :P

On a side note, You can substitute most of the oil in brownie recipes for THC oils. Not all though because pure THC oil results in a drier brownie and doesn't hold together quite as well.

#22 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

Dude all I'm saying is Cannibutter™. You melt the weed down, add it to the butter, let it freeze then bam. You have you're very own weed butter (or Cannibutter). You can then make brownies, cookies, cakes ect. Hell one time I made some at a friends house, and we left some extra butter in the freezer, we go into his kitchen later and his mom is eating toast putting our butter on it. She wasn't high as fuck, but she was definitely high. Funny shit.

#23 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

All you potheads... I haven't smoked in 2 weeks. :P lol

#24 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

Personally, I avoid using butter wherever possible. I may not seem it but I am actually very health conscious (Family history with a lot of food related medical problems) and butter is practically all saturated fat. Oil is better for you and generally results in moister baked good anywho, I imagine the same with pot oil vs. Cannibutter. :)

Also, I haven't smoked pot in months myself, But I still enjoy talking about it. :P

#25 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

I smoked Tuesday... and I had a way better experience. I didn't smoke as much as last time and was high for 2 hours. I went to sleep right after my high came down and felt amazing the next morning lol.