• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:52 AM

Just recently on the PS2 version of Smackdown vs Raw 2011, anytime I select an arena with Justin Roberts as the announcer, the sound cuts out during the entrance, but the arenas with Tony Chimmel seems to work just fine. Is problem with the disc, the lens, or the AV cable?

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:14 AM

You do realise hardly anyone comes on here and I don't think the people who do play a WWE game from 5 years ago thats on a console 2 generations ago.

#3 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:07 AM

.. But to answer the question, I would think it's the disc. If it was the cable it would most likely happen for other parts of the game and not be so consistent on just Justin Roberts, same goes for the lens.

#4 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:40 PM

View PostJust Bolieve, on 13 August 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

.. But to answer the question, I would think it's the disc. If it was the cable it would most likely happen for other parts of the game and not be so consistent on just Justin Roberts, same goes for the lens.
Thanks for the info. I don't know if this matters, but I just remembered that my PS2 is on a different TV now because the screen went out on the one it was connected to. I'm pretty sure it's not likely, but since the problem didn't exist with the other TV, could the TV I have it hooked up to now be the problem?

#5 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:27 PM

View Posthbk4life32, on 13 August 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

Thanks for the info. I don't know if this matters, but I just remembered that my PS2 is on a different TV now because the screen went out on the one it was connected to. I'm pretty sure it's not likely, but since the problem didn't exist with the other TV, could the TV I have it hooked up to now be the problem?

No, probably not, the TV falls into the same category as the cables. Do you have any audio issues with any other games?

#6 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:58 AM

View PostJust Bolieve, on 13 August 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:

View Posthbk4life32, on 13 August 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

No, probably not, the TV falls into the same category as the cables. Do you have any audio issues with any other games?
Don't have any other games for it. It's most likely the disc. On a related note, I bought a copy of the game for the PS3 and only Mickie's entrance music cut out. Bought another copy today and everything works fine. I consider this issue solved. Thanks for the help.

#7 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

Anytime, man. Glad I could help. :)