Light Heavyweights can't use Martials Arts or Luchadore moves???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:37 PM

This game lets me down more every time I play with its annoying restrictions. I have a Light Heavyweight character I make every game who has some luchadore and martial arts moves. But oh no, not in SvR2007; that's not allowed. Is there a way around this with codes? Like a way to open up sets up moves to all weight classes? I don't want to make the character a lower weight class because then they'll be pretty much useless against heavyweights.

Thanks!

#2 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

Currently there is no way to open up all move categories to all weight classes nor open up a particular category to a particular character.

The only way around this is moveset modifiers.

#3 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:45 PM

Gotcha. I'll just put in the moves I'm really missing, then. Thanks. Part of my hesitation in putting in a whole bunch of moves is I have this fear that using too many codes will cause problems with the game. Is that true or am I just being over-cautious?

#4 marter

marter

It has been a while

• Code-X Member
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:48 PM

If you enter them wrong it can. To make sure nothing happens, double check the codes are entered properly and before you save SVR 2007, check and make sure nothing freezes/screws up.

#5 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:15 PM

Yeah, I sugest going through them and check them two or three times before playing the game.

#6 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:29 PM

View PostDetectiveFork, on Mar 1 2007, 06:45 PM, said:

Gotcha. I'll just put in the moves I'm really missing, then. Thanks. Part of my hesitation in putting in a whole bunch of moves is I have this fear that using too many codes will cause problems with the game. Is that true or am I just being over-cautious?
I've never had problems using many codes.

I would recommend that you check that all your codes have successfully altered what they were supposed to before saving your game. I always play a match with a character that I have altered their moveset with codes to make sure everything works fine. (BTW, I only update move-sets, not make crazy ones lol).