Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:00 PM

A four-team trade that would send Dwight Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers is complete, multiple sources told ESPN on Thursday night.

A source with direct knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com's Marc Stein the Lakers will receive Howard, the Denver Nuggets will acquire Andre Iguodala, the 76ers will receive Andrew Bynum and Jason Richardson, and the Magic will get Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic and one protected future first-round pick from each of the other three teams.

In addition, the Magic will be getting other pieces, including 76ers No. 1 draft pick Moe Harkless, a source told Stein.

http://espn.go.com/n...m-deal-complete

#2 Sℓϊм™

Sℓϊм™

Boston Red Sox| O4 & O7 CHAMPZ!!!!

• Code-X Member
  • 6,254 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:41 PM

Cool if your a Lakers fan. We will see what they will do this year. Kinda tired of seeing these trades of superstars going to other teams. No such thing as building a dynasty anymore.

#3 Kason

Kason

Just kidding. But seriously.

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

The magic got a decent deal there i think. It's a shame Dwight had to go to an already talented team. They now how Kobe, Nash, Gasol, and Howard. It's insanity. To think how much the Heat got criticized for their Big Three. The Lakers have a Massive Four, Seems a little unfair for something like this to happen.

#4 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

BALL DON'T LIE!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,091 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

I can't even enjoy how awful the Lakers are this year. :(