Probably the best "not-too-cheap AI" sliders you're gonna get!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

There is, in fact, a way to tone down the AI cheapness on Legend difficulty, without compromising how "tough" the AI really is. These sliders force the AI to stop hiding behind cheap tactics and instead fight in a genuine "tough-AI" fashion, where it's hard to pin/submit an AI opponent, but it's not impossible to land some moves/finishers against them. They'll do the same to YOU, too--so be careful! Heh heh...

Difficulty: Legend
Kickout system: Tap/Hold
Reversal Damage: Off
Stamina: Off
Blood: On

AI Reversal Frequency:

Standing Strike 15
Standing Grapple 15
Ground Strike 15
Ground Grapple 15
Weapon Attack 15
Finisher 15

Reversal Window:

Standing Strike 15
Standing Grapple 15
Ground Strike 15
Ground Grapple 15
Weapon Attack 15
Finisher 15

Momentum Action 15
Momentum Taunt 15
Momentum Attack 15

Stamina 0

Finisher Damage 0
Weapon Damage 0

Set everyone's (including CAWs) Technical attribute to 50 and everyone's Submission attribute to 80.

The combination of all these settings makes for some pretty cool matches, which often go down to the wire. I had one where my Broly CAW was very nearly pinned, but kicked out at halfway past the two count, then landed his Eraser Cannon finisher, and won the match via pinfall. He nearly collapsed post-match, got down on one knee, and began breathlessly berating his fallen opponent (Broly is a heel, as is every CAW I have on my game--gets rid of the "such-and-such" has turned his/her back on the WWE fans" message; even as heels, they'll often do things that make the crowds go nuts, like rush in to save a fallen friend, et cetera).