• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

I've after checked SVR 2008, and 2009 and I can't find any ARMAX codes for NTSC reign, why?

Did you guys only focus on Gameshark and Codebreaker most of the time?

If possible, could I get codes for 2008, 2009, and 2010 converted to ARMAX?

I already have SVR, 2006, 2007, and 2011. The first 3 from ARMAX official site Codejunkies, and 2011 from here.

If code conversion is possible for these 3 games I need (2008/2009/2010) and someone is up for it, that's be great, thanks.

Actually, I took a second look at 2010, and looks like there are codes there. My bad, sorry fyi.

Still, I hadn't seen 2008 or 2009 codes. So if help is possible, it would still be great. If not, oh well.

Re-Edited.

Actually now I'm confused. All I see in ARMAX for 2010 is Mastercode... what the hell is the point of having a mastercode if there is no other actual codes to go with it.

Some help please.....

Edited by justinlynch3, 19 December 2011 - 06:21 PM.

#2 tweet61832

tweet61832

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

hey man sorry to inform you but there are no ar max ntsc codes for smackdown vs raw 2010 ive looked everywhere for them they dont exist which is kind of stupid considering that there are codes for every other smackdown vs raw including 2011 also i wouldnt bother asking these guys on this website they take forever to respond.

#3 lostanda

lostanda

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:08 PM

I regret, that I can not help you. I think, you will find here the correct decision.

#4 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:26 PM

Beleive it or not i still have my ARMax and Codebreaker cheat devices. I don't play PS2 anymore although recently seems tempting to check into SvR 2011 considering i may just hack codes for it at some point.

However in regards to your issue i recall there being ARMax codes for previous titles you mentioned but just unsure why you can't locate them at this point.

Also beleive it or not i still after all this time have the programs and tools to convert codes. If you could provide the mastercode you are using i can convert a few codes you want. Just let me know what codes you are after and where i can locate the RAW versions after i get the master code you have.

EDIT: Found the link i was lookin for.

http://www.code-x.ws/code/svr/

Edited by undertaker ba, 20 December 2011 - 01:39 PM.

#5 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

2008 MAX - NTSC - http://www.code-x.ws...r08/maxntsc.php
2009 MAX - NTSC - http://www.code-x.ws...des/maxntsc.php
2010 MAX - NTSC - http://www.code-x.ws...des/maxntsc.php

These are the pages for SVR 2008, 2009, and 2010, all blank pages. These are the 3 games I need, the page you linked us to took us to Smackdown VS Raw, I already have codes for that.

From my knowledge all should RAW mastercodes, maybe even ARMAX mastercodes already existing. Codes I would want converted are "Unlock characters/everything". In regards to 2010 and 2011 if you could, I would also like a hack for gender restriction so women can fight men. I do already have 2011 codes, but I don't have that code.

If that's to much work, then just unlock codes for the 3 games I need is fine, hell a unlock code for any of the 3 would be fine, but getting all 3 would be great.

#6 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

I will see what i can do. I would need an accual ARMax master code to get the game id from to start this.

The Gender Restriction code has't been found as of yet and i am currently trying to hack it on psp as a starting point. I should be able to get an unlock code for all games unless PS2 version hasn't been found for a certain year and if i can locate a mastercode to use.

#7 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

View Postundertaker ba, on 20 December 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

I will see what i can do. I would need an accual ARMax master code to get the game id from to start this.

The Gender Restriction code has't been found as of yet and i am currently trying to hack it on psp as a starting point. I should be able to get an unlock code for all games unless PS2 version hasn't been found for a certain year and if i can locate a mastercode to use.

Alright cool.

I'll keep checking in, so be sure to update on how things are going. Like I said the gender hack would be a nice bonus, but even if you can get so much as a unlock code, it'd be greatly welcomed.

I think somewhere in the PS2 code support forums, or code index forums, whatever it is lol. There should be a PS2 mastercode for 2010 already found like I've mentioned. It should be in the topic where all the other mastercodes are listed.

As for 2008 and 2009, I have no idea. Hopefully you can find one.

#8 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

It seems a few ARMax codes for 2011 have been done. An unlock code is amoung them.

http://www.cdxnetwor...ps2-code-index/

#9 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

Hmm, maybe I've been wording the posts badly.

For 2011 I already knew of the unlock codes, I already have them wrote in. I also realize there are gender switch codes, although it wasn't quite what I was looking for. I borrowed a Gameshark once and had them, and by switching females to males, you can't fight for the womens title.

All I was asking for in 2011 was a actual gender hack code, to make the game like 2006. So men are still men, women are still women, but they can fight against each other.

As I said, if that is to hard to hack, or to much work to do. Then it's alright, it's just something I think would be cool to have.

2010 is another game I would like the gender hack for. Again, if it is not possible, then just a unlock code would do.

2008 and 2009 should already be gender free (the gender restriction never started till 2010 I believe). So a unlock code is really all I'm looking for in regards to these two.

If my previous posts came off a bit confusing, I'm terribly sorry. I hope this clears up what I already know about, and what I'm looking for.

#10 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

Oh ok it is all good. I am still in search for that same Gender Restriction code aswell. I will gladly be posting it if i locate it.

I will look into other codes aswell.

#11 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

View Postundertaker ba, on 22 December 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

Oh ok it is all good. I am still in search for that same Gender Restriction code aswell. I will gladly be posting it if i locate it.

Cool, thanks man. Will be looking forward to what your able to find.

#12 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

View Postundertaker ba, on 22 December 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

Cool, thanks man. Will be looking forward to what your able to find.

#13 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

NP i have been posting in the PSP Section, but to update i located the DQ option as i was hoping it would change in Mixed Tag but it doesn't allow changes to options that are greyed out.

#14 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:59 AM

Ah that's a disappointing sign so far.

#15 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

Hey Undertaker Ba, I was just wondering on something. Are there any locked moves on the disc?

This came to mind when I was playing 2011 and used Christian's Killswitch, which in 2011 in a front grapple. Then I remembered SVR and 2006 had the proper behind grapple finisher. If there are locked finishers on the disc, it'd be cool to get a code for them to. I know there was locked characters on the disc, so figure I may as well ask.

#16 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

So any luck on the games? Been a while since I checked in, so just wondering.