#1 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

As all of you now know,I was demoted for NOT breaking the rules. If I offended you...well,I really don't care. I'm glad you were offended. I had fun offending all of you. And for everyone's information,I wanted to use the German Flag colors as well as the tilted swastika. I changed it because some of the Staff were complaining about it. My final days here,I was let with very few friends,they know who they are though. If you don't like me,I really don't care,but,be happy,this is my last post here,at least for a couple weeks. I will be returning,eventually,just to remind you all of what I did every single day.

As it pertains to the CWF, I'm giving up all of my Title Belts,except for my own personal title,the Royal Championship.As it is my creation,I'm taking it with me,never to be used in the CWF again.As for the other two,I really don't give a damn.Want a suggestion though? Get rid of hart,he does nothing. Bring Jeff back as a Staff Member for it. If he doesn't want it,give it to Grizz,he deserves it. Hes assisted me with being general manager more than anyone else.

So,until I return to make your lives a living nightmare,have fun everybody ;)

#2 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

Take care James. See you when you get back.

#3 Grizz

Grizz

[Classified Information]

• Code-X Member
  • 5,542 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

Sorry to see you go on these terms but farewell.

#4 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:48 PM

Other than that whole offending part and the nightmare and what not, you'll be missed. I still say what you did was wrong, but that is in the past now. We have had our problems lately, but how about we put that behind us for now?

See you when you get back.

#5 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

As Jeff said, take care. I'll try and hold down the CWF fort as best I can.

#6 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

You probibly dont care but i dont hate you or dislike you in any way since i havint been personally offended, take care

#7 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:03 PM

lmao goodbye! don't the the door hit you on the way out.

...oh and maybe get a life while you're gone, maybe then you won't feel the need to be a forum "terrorist".

#8 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:39 PM

See ya round, I would say buddy, but at the moment I'm not to sure if were even still friends. But whatever, if you don't wanna talk to me for expresing my views, then I don't really care.

#9 RIOT!

RIOT!

!!!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:50 PM

take care dude, see you when you're back!

#10 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

There's a different between breaking the rules and being completely dishonorable, bringing dishonor, shame, and embarrassment to those of us who tried to set a good example, and those who are still setting a good example to this day.

I know I could get in trouble for this post, but it irks me that you still don't get that it's not about the "rules" but rather code of conduct.

Good luck with whatever.

#11 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:22 PM

Don't quit because you got demoted. It should be motivation for you to work your way up again man. And I'm pretty sure if you made an apology you could get a job back I hope. Just shouldn't be so ignorant man.

#12 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Jeff & Grizz: Thanks,but,Ive changed my mind. I'm not taking a break,Im sticking around forever,just to piss these people off.

Alan93: I don't hate anyone on here,except for a few people,and they know who they are.

JB: Oh look,its one of those people now. Nice comment.

Rabbit: Bleh

Straight Edge: I'm back.

Decadence: A good example? Why is it my job to set a good example? Just because I happen to have a few powers on a tiny site on something that isn't real life?

iWish: Why should I apologize? I don't regret using it,and,if I didn't know that Id be banned for it,I'd still have it in my signature.I don't want a "job" anymore,I don't like working with people like the ones that lead this site.

#13 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

Do you hate me HK beause I don't. Even after that unexpected warning you gave me, I forgive you for that.

#14 Rabbit

Rabbit

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:46 PM

Dang, hes back?

OT: Thanks for the Unblock, but take your shit somewhere else.

#15 King¦Mickey

King¦Mickey

i dunno lol

• Code-X Member
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:46 PM

I almost choked on a Coca Cola once HK. I find your sig VERY offensive, I think you should take it out

#16 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

I love it. I'm hoping my presence here pisses everyone off a ton. That would just be the best thing in the world for me right now,having so many of you angry at me,it makes my life worth living.

#17 Yournext

Yournext

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,533 posts
  • Location:If you want to come home with me,you'll have to buy me a drink first

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

For somebody who was a mod, you sure don't know your TOS very well.

No Flaming
Insults, rudeness, or offending another member's race, culture, religion, ethnic background, sexual diversity, or specific group via direct or indirect insults or stereotype is considered flaming and will not be tolerated. This rule includes Trolling such as trolling in posts/topics created to ignite flaming or provoke it.

While it mentions posts and topics, it clearly does not limit to those things. Trolling is defined as intentionally provoking other users to flame you. Intentionally offending somebody and then saying you don't care that you offend them goes under trolling. It also breaks the "no offending another member's culter/religion/ethnic background" category, considering what that symbol stands for (and what you MEANT it to stand for).

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure you're a good guy, but that was a dick move, and I don't feel bad for you at all. Now, instead of manning up, admitting you broke the rules, and apologizing to the people you have offended, you are posting this only to incite MORE anger, therefore trolling MORE, breaking the rules that you claim to have not broken once again.

#18 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

View PostYournext, on Jul 14 2008, 04:55 PM, said:

For somebody who was a mod, you sure don't know your TOS very well.

No Flaming
Insults, rudeness, or offending another member's race, culture, religion, ethnic background, sexual diversity, or specific group via direct or indirect insults or stereotype is considered flaming and will not be tolerated. This rule includes Trolling such as trolling in posts/topics created to ignite flaming or provoke it.

While it mentions posts and topics, it clearly does not limit to those things. Trolling is defined as intentionally provoking other users to flame you. Intentionally offending somebody and then saying you don't care that you offend them goes under trolling. It also breaks the "no offending another member's culter/religion/ethnic background" category, considering what that symbol stands for (and what you MEANT it to stand for).

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure you're a good guy, but that was a dick move, and I don't feel bad for you at all. Now, instead of manning up, admitting you broke the rules, and apologizing to the people you have offended, you are posting this only to incite MORE anger, therefore trolling MORE, breaking the rules that you claim to have not broken once again.

[/thread]

#19 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

Turns out I did break the rules. Haven't looked at the rules for a while,so,I forgot about that particular one. As of right now,I'm going to do something I swore not to do.

I broke the rules by offending some of you....and....I'm....I'm.....

Damnit,this is hard to do <_<

I apologize. To everyone I offended with my swastika signatures and avatars,as well as the various statements I made,I am sorry. I don't care if you accept my apology or not,just know that I'm sorry. You have Yournext to thank for this apology,as he refreshed my brain on the rules. once more,I apologize.

#20 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

Well, Hk, I'm sure you don't care. But, I half accept the apology. Good that you apologized, bad that you did it, and took you long.

#21 Rabbit

Rabbit

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

Holy Crap, I think there having a snowball fight in hell. I for one do not accept the appology.

#22 TyE

TyE

**** KG...BAN ME LOL

• Banned
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:10 PM

you say:

I was demoted for NOT breaking the rules.

but then u say exactly what u did to be demotted:

If I offended you...well,I really don't care. I'm glad you were offended. I had fun offending all of you. And for everyone's information,I wanted to use the German Flag colors as well as the tilted swastika.

sergio made the right choice in demotting u, and unless u r that dumb u know what u did was wrong as u stated it especially the part of the quote i bolded.

#23 Rabbit

Rabbit

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

TyE, if you wanna make a convincing arguement:

1) Don't use txt talk.
2) Learn how to make a proper sentence.

Edited by Rabbit, 16 July 2008 - 10:14 PM.

#24 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:16 PM

don't accept (don't feel you mean it). don't care you're staying. you need to grow up.

can you answer one question tho? (besides that one)

why stay just to "piss" people off, why not stay and uhh quit begging for attention and actually be a good member?

#25 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

Ok everyone, he apologized and it's best to not start more crap from it. When someone does something positive, don't ruin it!