• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Santana

Santana

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:33 PM

can som1 plz help me like a week i got the hack mods & the values i put my codes in the codebreaker when i start the game my caw does not hack it has the same moves he use to have. can som1 tell me wats going on i put the master code & everything i dont get it :angry:

#2 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:13 PM

Did you use the right device and region?

#3 the deadman666

the deadman666

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:04 PM

same thing with me, i got the right region, the code has to be correct cuas i put it on a ar max pal, and when u typ a incorect code ar max tells u, so the code is correct but i cant find out how to actualy do the moves i hacked

#4 Jiga

Jiga

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:38 PM

yeah ive got the exact same problem!!! everythings entered right it just doesn't mod the moves though samee as when i did walk through walls and match mods. I converted the from raw pal to ar max pal using maxconvert game id 09ED put the move values i wanted into the move mods then converted them put all the codes into ar max accepted them fine but had no effect on my moveset whatsoever?!?!

#5 the deadman666

the deadman666

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:43 PM

as when i did walk through walls and match mods.

did u get walk throu walls mod working, if so man i so need the code for ar max pal

#6 dttm667

dttm667

The end result is always your money in my tray. 7, 14, 21.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:06 PM

Walk through walls is not working right now....it says it right in the code index.

#7 Jiga

Jiga

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:04 AM

yeah they weren't working 4 me. Match mods and WTW don't work for all devices i think and moveset mods don't work for AR MAX as far as i know...