• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 m15

m15

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:33 AM

ok the first thing about the casket matches is you have to store more then four finisher how to do it ok the secret of doing casket finishers ..

ok how to store four finisher ..first you need to injured the body part until it turns
to orenge color dont forget store one finisher and then use it ..

and then go use a powerfull move ..again injuried your oppenent until he goes red

drag the oppenent and place him on the casket before you do that store a finisher

if you already use the first and the second finisher in the first match its ok ...

if you dont store a finisher then you will experience a glitch over the match

you cant do a casket finisher thats sucks

next just move your wrestler until he reaches the casket wait there until he comes to you if he grapple counter it ... Grapple your oppenent one more time

and whip him until he just sit down and hit the casket

before you do that dont forget to store two finisher it requires four finisher because you need to injuried more to your oppenent ok understand what i'm saying

heres the hard part if the oppenent hit the casket and he sit down just move a lil bit to the right and you will see L1 to use your finisher quikly tap L1 to use it because it will not last longer if you failed to do this your momentum rate will reduced you need to do it again damnit

short notes

the most important part of playing buried alive is if you need to finish the match fast simply use the finisher ....at the end of the line

-end-

#2 AND 1

AND 1

• Code-X Member
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:19 PM

what do you mean save 4 finishers??
only 2 is max??

#3 m15

m15

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:12 PM

use some strategy uh that this guide is for hard and legend diffuclties .. what i mean is some Wrestler A.I in hard mode are well pain in the A$$ so what do you have to do is start buidling some momentum rate and store them after your oppenent is injured and the oppenents icon body rate changed color orenge drag him all away to the casket and fight him again if you fight in a hard or legend mode the undertaker is not easy to injuried with the best way is you have to execute four finisher during the match ...

#4 dx466

dx466

[.Kanadian Kryptonyte.]

• Code-X Member
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:00 AM

Um..No offense but i think people already knew how to do this? o_O..

#5 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:37 AM

Not really Ihave trouble doing this to be honest!! I did get a powerbomb not too long ago but I lucked up an got it! :)

#6 AND 1

AND 1

• Code-X Member
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:14 PM

na this is easy just store a finisher and few HHH punches and u get put him in the casket and do finisher
* this is a cheap way * dont use the HHH punch too much online :P

#7 m15

m15

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 04:25 AM

triple hhh punch ...??