20 replies to this topic

#1 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

http://www.cdxnetwor...o-ask-new-here/

Any gameshark code that can break the rules of the game, allowing women to wrestle men, take part of the 6 person matches, to fight in Royal Rumble's etc.

I have a female CAW I love using because I have awesome strike combo, finishers, etc for her (she's in my top 3 CAW's). But it sucks that she (like all female characters) are limited to fatal 4 way matches and under, and limited to fighting other female characters (only a few of which are any decent). If anyone knows a code/codes that allow women to go head to head with the men, that'd be great.

#2 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

Use gender modifier code and play as women against man

#3 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:56 AM

Gender modifier, alright thank you.

Could I get a link, I seem to be having trouble finding that code.

#4 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:49 AM

Here is link:
http://www.cdxnetwor...modifiers-caws/
It is for NTSC version, if you want same code in PAL, ask here, i convert him into PAL

#5 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:59 AM

Alright, thank you.

I don't know if you can answer this or not, but I'm curious. If you change a female to male, does she lose the title (in this case Women's Championship).

#6 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

I dont know, maybe no, untill you change title holder in Superstar Managment.
Sorry for my English, I'm from Ukraine

#7 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

It's alright, your doing fine.

Thanks for all your help then man, looks like I got some codes to input.

#8 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:27 AM

Please, always ready to help

#9 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

Since we're on the topic of codes, has there ever been a "aggressive AI" or something of that sort found. So the AI characters resists more and kick out of pins.

San Andreas had cheats like Chaos mode, but they was built in game cheats. So I don't know if something like that was possible with gameshark codes. It's just be nice if it took more then 2 finishers to pin your opponent, you know.

If a code exist or can be found, great, link me to it. If not, oh well, don't worry about it.

#10 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:49 AM

This codes dont exist, in SvR 2006-2008 it was been a part of gameplay, but in SvR 2010-2011 we can win using one signature and one finisher, becouse it looks more realistic, so these codes dont exist, try to set up AI Setting in Options menu, try to low finisher strong, etc in this menu

#11 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:54 AM

Alright, I had to ask just encase. After all, that's what these codes are for, breaking the games rules/limitations right. lol. So anything might of been possible.

Well alright then, you've been a great help, thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

#12 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

Please

#13 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

I was recommended here from GameFAQ's when looking for codes for WWE SVR 2011, but I have to ask.

Do you guys only do codes for the SVR series, or are any code requests taken here???

#14 Romangelo

Romangelo

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

as I know... it's just modified your CAW gender, the game will list your woman CAW as a male and be able to compete with male wrestler but... you'll cant compete with female anymore

so I still need "break the rule code" which you request from the beginning, it's one of my most wanted code

#15 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

View PostRomangelo, on 22 March 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

as I know... it's just modified your CAW gender, the game will list your woman CAW as a male and be able to compete with male wrestler but... you'll cant compete with female anymore

so I still need "break the rule code" which you request from the beginning, it's one of my most wanted code

"Break the rules" would be awesome. But I can make do with this. Not hard to change them back to female anyway, I only need to change the last digit of the code from 0 to 1.

But yes a "rule break" would be sweet.

#16 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:15 AM

justinlynch3
You can copy your CAW and make one of them male, and one of them female, and you will be able to compete with mens, and with womans

#17 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

View Post2hardyb0y, on 23 March 2011 - 01:15 AM, said:

justinlynch3
You can copy your CAW and make one of them male, and one of them female, and you will be able to compete with mens, and with womans

Damn, I never even thought about doing that, good idea though.

#18 ImmörtäΛ Øñè

ImmörtäΛ Øñè

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

It is the most easy idea, dont need to break the rules

#19 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

View Post2hardyb0y, on 23 March 2011 - 12:53 PM, said:

Unless you got like 30 CAW's and can't copy them lol. I only got like 11 though, so I'm good... for now.

A rule break would be nice if I ever filled up my CAW slots and started deleting copies. But I'll probably have a new game buy then.

Why isn't there a Gameshark code device for the 360/PS3? All they have to do is ban cheats from online, no reason we can't have it for personal play though.

#20 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

View Postjustinlynch3, on 23 March 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

Unless you got like 30 CAW's and can't copy them lol. I only got like 11 though, so I'm good... for now.

A rule break would be nice if I ever filled up my CAW slots and started deleting copies. But I'll probably have a new game buy then.

Why isn't there a Gameshark code device for the 360/PS3? All they have to do is ban cheats from online, no reason we can't have it for personal play though.

\Microsoft has stated, probably numerous times, that they'll sue the shit out of anyone who even attempts to make a device like that for the XBox. The PS3 is broken already thanks to Geohot.

#21 justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:27 PM

View PostMr. J, on 23 March 2011 - 09:19 PM, said:

View Postjustinlynch3, on 23 March 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

\Microsoft has stated, probably numerous times, that they'll sue the shit out of anyone who even attempts to make a device like that for the XBox. The PS3 is broken already thanks to Geohot.

Damn well that sucks. Microsoft and Sony need to screw off and mind there own business, once you buy the hardware, it should be your's to do whatever the hell you want.

Put up fail safe's so code from devices can't effect online, or instant ban anyone doing it. I completely agree.

As for personal use, they have no right to say what we can or can't do.

There will never be a era like the PS2 era unless these guys screw off and mind their own business.