• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#26 EvenflowDDT

EvenflowDDT

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 646 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 12:38 PM

Three man tornado tag elimination tables match (on Legend difficulty)

1p 2p
com VS com
com com

Baisicly my team VS my brothers team
My team: Sting, Chris Sabin and Jeff Hardy
My bros team: AJ Styles, Abyss and Rhino

The match lasted about 40 mins the last two were me (Sting) and my bro (AJ) but i prevailed by setting him up on a table outside the ring and diving through the ropes putting him through the table.

#27 dragon9

dragon9

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:10 PM

well one was online for about 2 hours in a last man standing then i had a hell in a cell against the same guy and that was about 2 and 30 mins!then in exhibition in legend difficulty with all the computer iq up and that lasted about 2 hours in a steel cage against kurt angle and i was cena in a steel cage match!it was hard and i won all of them but i thought i broke my hand(lol!!!!) C)=< merry christmas everyone! C)=< ! C)=< ! C)=< ! C)=< ! C)=< ! C)=< !

#28 misterio31

misterio31

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 08:30 AM

35 min. Stone cold vs Undertaker Burried Alive Match

#29 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:14 AM

Buried Alive Match
Difficulty: Legend
1P: Kane
COM: Taker

It took me 26 minutes & 15 seconds to bury Taker alive

#30 DarKSaiyan

DarKSaiyan

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:57 PM

Mine so far has been from SCW (my e-fed). It was a Last Man Standing match between Kane and a friend's CAW called Dazza. The match was simulated. It was an extremely difficult match for Dazza, as he couldn't use his finisher, which was a Tigerbomb, being only a light heavyweight. The end of the match goes like so:

(Taken from the match write up:)

Kane is irate, and slams Dazza hard with a sidewalk slam, and gets to six before Dazza stands, only to be hit with a sidewalk slam again- and still, “The King” lives on. Kane grabs Dazza by the throat again, and nails a seventh Chokeslam. Dazza lies face down in the matt, blood pouring from his head. And despite all this, Dazza regains his footing at nine. Kane is amazed by the gall that Dazza displays, and is worn out himself by Dazza’s frenzied counters.

It doesn’t take Kane long to hit another Chokeslam, shaking the mat. But Dazza, whether wise or foolish, stands again. Dazza surely did not have much left, and was slowly being turned into a bloody pulp by Kane, who stomps away at Dazza before hitting a ninth Chokeslam, which Dazza still recovers from at eight. The to and fro resumes for another minute or so, before Kane ducks a clothesline and blasts Dazza into the mat with a full nelson slam. Dazza has had all he can take, as finally, he stays down for the ten count.

NINE Chokeslams and a Full Nelson Slam. Geez...

Edited by DarKSaiyan, 19 December 2005 - 04:58 PM.

#31 MegaChickenX

MegaChickenX

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:37 PM

Mine was.........

Difficulty: Legend

Last Man Standing: Single/No Magnager: Title for Title Match: Hardcore Championship & Million $ Champion:

COM: Triple H (HC)
1P: Alan (M$C)(CAW) Finshers: 1. Gore 2. Tombstone Piledriver 1

Lasted 42 minutes.

I had triple h in the third level of blood, and we were both red. Triple H wouldn't stay down... the longest i had him down was like 7 seconds before i won.... I hit the Gore.... stayed down 6 seconds..... hit the tombstone..... stayed down 7 seconds....... hit his pedigree..... stayed down 7 seconds......... hot him with weapons..... satyed down for 6 seconds...... i was like :blink: WTF????? Then he hit the pedigree on me, i stayed down for 8 seconds...... Then i decided to get a finisher, hit triple h with the chair to the gut... then hit the chair finisher..... then he finally stayed down....... i won and became the new hardcore champion and retained the Million $ champion!!!!!!!

^_^ the hardest match i fought and the longest match i fought.....

#32 rawkicks

rawkicks

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 503 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:45 AM

The longest mach I had was online it was al most 30 min. It was a triple threat ladder mach with my two friends Rolmega and RayRay1992 (We used our nWo CAW’s). We went back and forth. I missed a top rope move out of the rind and Ray thru mega out of the ring I tried to run and grab him but the stupid raff got in the way and I hit hen... Stupid Ref.

#33 clubhopper94019

clubhopper94019

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 07:28 PM

I haven't been in a long match, yet, but I admire the staying power of you all. I can't stand it if a match goes beyond 10 minutes, and here you guys are wrestling for an hour or more!!!

#34 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 02:02 AM

It helps GM mode rating if you have a great (long) match between 2 superstars with similar stats.

#35 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 10:55 PM

42mins 20secs last man standing between taker and rey mysterio for the heavyweight title. Taker won with a belt shot.

#36 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:14 AM

Longestmatch ive had was a 4 man buried alive elimination match on legend difficulty,it was me(HK CAW) vs KJ(Com CAW) vs Matt H20(Com CAW) vs Ocean Man(Com CAW) Match lasted an hour and thirty three minutes,I eventually won :lol: I eliminated all of em.

#37 Fat7m7

Fat7m7

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 11:25 AM

72 minute Slobber Knocker. (I got all 100 wins with Apeman)

Edited by Fat7m7, 25 December 2005 - 11:27 AM.

#38 John Shumate

John Shumate

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 904 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:54 PM

Ha!

I will probably be the guy who has the longest match against a com here.

Last Man Standing Match: AJ (COM) vs. Christopher Daniels (me)

It took me 92:43 to beat AJ.

I threw everything at him, 3 super dirty moves, chair finishers, a hit with a sledge hammer and like 20 angel wings, he got up after 4 or 5 every single time. So, I say..ok...I'll work on his legs, and his arms. That was very hard to do since Daniels doesn't focus on arms and legs that much, so he didn't have alot of moves that damaged either.

What do I knock him out with? A flipping slam...yup..a freaking flipping slam.

#39 B-rad™

B-rad™

mebersmakemelawl

• Code-X Member
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:31 PM

46 Minutes long

Last Man Standing Mankind vs. Shawn Michaels(Me)

#40 Corey Grandy

Corey Grandy

Deleted Member.

• Code-X Member
  • 11,630 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:16 PM

My longest match by far was a 12 (and some change) hour long series of matches. First a TLC, next a Legend Cage, then First Blood, then a Ladder Match, then an Ironman , a Hell In A Cell and finally a Buried Alive with me ('The Grand Finale' Corey Grandy) against my best friend (Michael/Mike 'The Maniacal Soul' Sproul).

We were spending the night at my place, just last night, just playing games. After a while of Soul Calibur III and King Kong (both are ******* amazing games), we decided to finally take SvR2K6 out of the package. We put it in and created CAWs of ourselves (mine being my CWF character), and then we each chose a match with my picks being every first and his every sixth, we then mutually chose what we thought would be a great match for our fued to end with, after all both characters look (and are meant to be) pretty dark/gothic (not in the pale white make-up way), which as you all know is a Buried Alive.

We started the TLC at 4:00 pm. It contained many ECW-like spots (no fire though :( :P), I put him on a table inside the ring and set-up a ladder outside and smoked him with a 450 splash, needless to say it was probably the match highlight. However, he finished me off with a Rock Bottom, a Sweet Chin Music, and that rollup Walls Of Jericho.

The next match went well. There were a lot of escape attempts (my dad counted 156 between us both, he likes to watch the games mroe than the shows because he feels fans set-up and make fueds better). The match finished with him hitting a Frog Splash from the top of the cage (in the Eddie Guerrero fashion, R.I.P man), and getting the pin.

The First Blood match went on surprisingly long (seeing as most of our move were body damage oriented and didn't damage the head). He finally picked up the win with a running Undertaker DDT, onto (well we call it onto but it was just graphically close to), a chair.

Then it was the ladder match. Of course we could never live up to the Tag Team Ladder Match from No Mercy '99 or the one that occured this summer at Summerslam (partly because we aren't that good, and partly because the game doesn't have moves like the ones used in either of them. This was one of my favourite matches with myself involved, ever! We took it to the extreme, both in 3rd level of blood. Both came to no stamina multiple times, and many finishers were hit, many stolen, many reversed, etc. I pulled out the win, finally, with an Edge Spear (we changed our movesets multiple times in between matches for realism as in a fued people have time to alter their finishers, or, have more than 2 finishers), then I climbed the ladder and won.

Ironman was next and despite it not being my the most hardcore gimmick match, we made it good. It went for an astounding one hour with no wins, so we went into it again, and not unil 56:34 did I finally get a pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music, finally after 8 hours, I was catching up in the series with him at 3 wins, and myself with two.

Hell In A Cell came as the second last match. Two words mother****ing carnage. It was incredible, 3rd stage of blood on both many no stamina moments, etc. We used the cell to our greatest advantage and had a great match, breaking the top of the cell in the process. The match ended with me locking on the Masterlock for a submission.

Finally 11 hours from the beginning we started the final match. Buried Alive. It was brutal and involved every weapon being used and both announce tables breaking. In the end after about 50 shovels to the face my friend nailed me with a standing Sweet Chin. He picked me up and went for the Rock Bottom, but I reversed into an RKO. I went for the win but he reversed my casket attempt. He went for a sitout powerbomb, but I reversed and with a stored special and full momentum hit the casket powerbomb finisher for the win.

In the end I won the series with 4 wins to 3.

#41 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:24 PM

DAMN 11 Hours! Damn!

Mines was a TLC Fatal Four Way online.It took 48 minutes and ended because someone disconnected.

#42 SK8FRK118

SK8FRK118

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Banned
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:07 PM

Big Show vs Triple H Last Man Standing 45:13

They just kept getting back up. F***ing annoying,

#43 Acdc fan

Acdc fan

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:32 AM

Mine was a Com vs Com match I was watching.This was on Legend Difficulty. It was Edge vs Cena in GM Mode. I was like this will be over within 10 minutes. It took them 1 hour and 46 minutes and 11 seconds( I was timing it ). It was a Hardcore match too.

Then end of the match was Edge grabbed the title and smacked Cena with it. He gained a finisher, but Cena had one stored and almost a second one. Edge goes for the Spear 2, but Cena counters it. Then Cena hits him with the ' You Can't See Me ' punch, then a 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Then He goes for and F-U, but Edge countered into a backslide and won. I was laughing at how it ended.

Edited by Acdc fan, 01 January 2006 - 02:37 AM.

#44 B-rad™

B-rad™

mebersmakemelawl

• Code-X Member
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:39 PM

95:05
Last Man Standing Match

Corey(CAW) vs Cena

#45 Acdc fan

Acdc fan

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:52 PM

Wow. Rematch Edge vs Cena. This time it was a bit shorter but still a long match. It was a 45 minute 38 second match. Edge beat him with a spear after interference taking Cena down.

#46 ~Kenneth Extreme~

~Kenneth Extreme~

Member for 13 months

• Code-X Member
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:27 AM

HIAC Match
Me vs My Friend
Triple H vs Undertaker

We kept fighting in the ring till 30 Mins Passed, then I went out and then climbed the Cell.We fought each other on the cell, and I threw my friend down it...I wanna pin, then...I jumped lol. The match went on till 43:12 then I pinned him after a Pedigree through the cell.....

#47 livindead

livindead

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:31 AM

my longest was just ova 45 mins online ina tornado tag ladder match

#48 Monday Night Raw

Monday Night Raw

Jenna Boyd/Miley Cyrus' #1 Fan!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:33 AM

Welcome to Code X livindead. My longest match was 26 minutes...don't remember which one though...

#49 livindead

livindead

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:41 AM

cheers man

#50 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts