• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:49 AM

Ross Says He Will No Longer Argue With Cole During Broadcasts
Credit: PWMania

Joey Styles took to Twitter to comment on the incessant bickering by Michael Cole and Jim Ross on the Raw Supershow, writing: “Can we have @MichaelCole vs. @JRsBBQ with the loser leaving Raw? Their bickering has me turning down the volume and reading the live chat.”

Ross said from this point forward, he will no longer bicker with Cole during WWE television broadcasts.

“@JoeyStyles my on air bickering days w/ Cole ended Mon Nite. I’m tapping w/ my end of unnecessary psycho babble. I’ll focus on the talent,” Ross wrote.

Ross also provided a definitive answer to fan questions regarding the possibility of The Undertaker facing Sting at WrestleMania XXVIII.

“For the love of all that’s holy, there will be NO Undertaker vs. Sting match at WrestleMania 28,” Ross wrotE. “Come on, man…or woman! Let it go.”

A fan said “that’s the match everyone wants to see.” Ross responded, “Not everyone. Sting’s 52 years old and is contracted to another company.”

#2 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:34 AM

Lol @ JR getting pissed at over zealous fans.

As for the on air bickering - simple solution - tell Michael Cole to stop acting the douche. His dynamic doesn't work on a three man booth because his character always has to ball break the other announcers on the smallest of things, which totally ruins the product for me. I know I'm supposed to hate Michael Cole because that is his intention - for me to hate him. However, I don't think I should hate him to the point where it actually makes me want to mute the TV at times - he's there to grind your gears but not take away from the product - right now that's all he does, devalue the product.