• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 phenom64

phenom64

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 02:00 PM

Does anyone else think this man is turinig into another Denis Rodman? I mean right now (in his current siguations) he is a waste of talent and salary cap room. He is more of a lyibilty than a help for the Eagles. If i were the coach I would take more serious actions upon him while also taking the teams needs into consideration. And right now, with his "soap opera" life style, he is not a "need".

(Look I appoligise if you are a hardcore Eagles fan (I kinda still am)but i just felt that this brought up and i thought that this might spark a interesting convo)

Edited by phenom64, 06 November 2005 - 02:00 PM.

#2 Enigma

Enigma

"Drunken F****n' Redneck" Sheriff

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,668 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 06 November 2005 - 02:27 PM

It might make a good convo if I knew what the bloody hell you were yapping about. This is a "yank" thing right :P Just Kidding man, sorry I couldn't help myself. Carry on :blink:

#3 Mizery Made

Mizery Made

./\/\izery /\/\ade.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,052 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 06 November 2005 - 03:07 PM

Can't say that I'm a real Eagles fan, don't really follow them that much to be honest, but dude seriously needs to be checked. He thinks he's god's gift to football or some shit and needs to realize that he can be cut just like the rest of them. I'd say can his ass, never know what he's gonna try and do to get his way, kinda unstable if you ask me. What's stopping him from showing up to the arena one sunday and saying, "I'm not playing, I didn't get enough rest last night, find someone else"....... Gees!

EDIT 1: And more on topic, how the hell you gonna get in a fight like he did. Definitely has issues...

EDIT 2: Holy Hell! How about that Chiefs/Raiders finish!?!?!?!

... sorry to vear off topic, but I'm estatic!

#4 .Tom

.Tom

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:47 AM

is that the NFL star yea???

#5 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:11 PM

tomtjhill, on Nov 7 2005, 09:47 AM, said:

is that the NFL star yea???
Yes its an NFL superstar

#6 Knicks

Knicks

Code-X Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,791 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:35 PM

T.O's ego is to big for his own good. He can not get along with Donnvan how does he expect to play on any team with the "I am God" atitude toward everyone. He was brought to Philly to help them not to hold them down and cry about every little thing. He is wasting his own talent, I don't see things getting better any time soon until he gets over that EGO he has.

#7 MIGGO

MIGGO

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:38 PM

Ha! He's not being played at all this year!

Take that!

#8 Mizery Made

Mizery Made

./\/\izery /\/\ade.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:40 PM

I think the Eagles took the necassary steps in this case. Bye, bye, T.O. basically. Best thing they could have done........ though, he's still gonna get a cool million for sitting the bench or staying home, or whatever the hell inactive players do these days :rolleyes:

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:55 PM

Good, I'm glad he's gone.