#26 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:32 AM

View PostDday141, on 19 June 2010 - 11:57 AM, said:

I hate how much attention MW2 is getting on CDX. Game wasn't that great and I find it extremely overrated.
Thats what i think of the Smackdown series. But if it helps get more activity in areas why not.

#27 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:51 PM

I think Quickscope just proves you have no life

#28 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:05 PM

View PostThe Green Reaper, on 22 June 2010 - 04:51 PM, said:

I think Quickscope just proves you have no life
No, if you're good at it, it's so awesome. the only time I quickscope is when I'm in close quarter situations. If I don't get him with my first quick scope, I just switch to my Magnums and take him out. :)

I also think it's hilarious when I'm the only sniper and everyone in the lobby has SCAR-H's, UMPs, ACR's, etc and I get the highest score overall on my team sniping. And no I'm not a campy sniper, I run around more...

#29 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:49 AM

How Mw2 takes hardly no skill to play, theres so much cheap and n00by stuff in the game that takes no skill to use and you can get kills with, its just stupid, thats why i prefer CoD4 and how it was limited, it was so much better and there we're some insane players on there, its funny how people get the highest overall score with a sniper and thin there good :rolleyes:

#30 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

View PostHargy, on 23 June 2010 - 09:49 AM, said:

How Mw2 takes hardly no skill to play, theres so much cheap and n00by stuff in the game that takes no skill to use and you can get kills with, its just stupid, thats why i prefer CoD4 and how it was limited, it was so much better and there we're some insane players on there, its funny how people get the highest overall score with a sniper and thin there good :rolleyes:
Hargy if you had a PS3 I would 1v1 you and kick your ass in quickscopes. :P

But seriously, it happens all the time to me...

#31 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

Lol you really wouldnt :P you cant take my 2 years of quickscoping from me when youve been playing for what.. a month! seriously TRS, not even being big headed but your nowhere near my level with sniping yet :)

#32 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:47 PM

Ask Tornado I'm a pro. xD Nah but really I've been quickscoping HARD for the past couple of weeks there's even a few PS3 clans wanting me in their clan but I'm not sure who to choose. Also my little bro hogs the PS3 like a ******* fagg*t and this quickscoping clan keeps inviting him and stuff now he plays like 70% of the time. <_<

I would do so much for an extra 32" HDTV and PS3 so that he could stop bothering me, lol.

But I'm really happy to where I've made it quickscoping, and 10 sensitivity helps ALOT.

#33 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

BALL DON'T LIE!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:39 PM

Why do all kids obsess over quickscoping? It's not even cool and you look like an ass when you inevitably miss 5 times before you do hit.

I'm stealing this quote because it's awesome and it's the truth.

One time, you got a no scope headshot two for one across the map when you weren't even aiming at the person you killed. You screamed OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for a good 30 seconds while you messaged o iiCluTChzz and o iiSKiilZz (who are so nasty at no scoping) about your amazing display of skill and precision. You decide to change your Gamertag to o iiPreCiizionz because it sounds so much more bad ass and will make you more respectable.

You beg your parents to buy the Haupauge HD PVR to make sick montages where you put on some terrible remix of a popular pop song to you no scoping and quick scoping in S&D while you never win a single game and run a .25 KDR. But that doesn't matter because you got a double headshot against Jrok izzz Pro who makes no scope only montages and you got it on tape therefore you are amazing and you will talk trash to him in between rounds.

#34 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

TRS the fact is you wouldn't beat me. No more to be said. Lol ollie :P!

#35 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:46 AM

That quote is getting printed out and put in a photo frame for TRUTH.

Nothing satisfies me better when you prone and **** em up with your AA12.

#36 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:42 AM

View PostOllie The Magic Bum, on 23 June 2010 - 11:39 PM, said:

Why do all kids obsess over quickscoping? It's not even cool and you look like an ass when you inevitably miss 5 times before you do hit.

I'm stealing this quote because it's awesome and it's the truth.

One time, you got a no scope headshot two for one across the map when you weren't even aiming at the person you killed. You screamed OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for a good 30 seconds while you messaged o iiCluTChzz and o iiSKiilZz (who are so nasty at no scoping) about your amazing display of skill and precision. You decide to change your Gamertag to o iiPreCiizionz because it sounds so much more bad ass and will make you more respectable.

You beg your parents to buy the Haupauge HD PVR to make sick montages where you put on some terrible remix of a popular pop song to you no scoping and quick scoping in S&D while you never win a single game and run a .25 KDR. But that doesn't matter because you got a double headshot against Jrok izzz Pro who makes no scope only montages and you got it on tape therefore you are amazing and you will talk trash to him in between rounds.

Something about posting your uber 1337 montage on Machinima Respawn should also be in that quote.

True that, I think this is mostly because of Grizz and the Optic guys they kinda set the stepping stone for sniping in Call of Duty, And unfortunately you have people who quick scope once or twice automatically thinking their the shit and always challenge people to 1v1`s to make them 1337, Ive been in matches where there are these kids who go 5/20 all I see them doing is 360 spins trying to get some no-scopes, And when you gun them down with a Assault rifle they ***** and moan because your not a 1337 sniper like them.

Yesterday I got into a game a sabotage and this kid was moaning because the other team were hardscoping...Seriously whats wrong with hardscoping it still a kill either way.

#37 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:43 AM

But the thing is, I don't miss 5 times. 75% of the time I get the person on the first try... if not the second try.

I also "obsess" over quickscoping because it's a helluva lot funner than running around with an assault rifle with Scavenger, Stopping Power, and Ninja. It's also awesome seeing people's reactions when you own them in the game winning kill and stuff. :P

Also, the only time I screamed "OHHHHHH!!!" was when I got a 360 quickscope collateral headshot one time in a private match against my friends. :P And it was only for like 10 seconds, not 30. xD

#38 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 24 June 2010 - 08:43 AM, said:

But the thing is, I don't miss 5 times. 75% of the time I get the person on the first try... if not the second try.

I also "obsess" over quickscoping because it's a helluva lot funner than running around with an assault rifle with Scavenger, Stopping Power, and Ninja. It's also awesome seeing people's reactions when you own them in the game winning kill and stuff. :P

Also, the only time I screamed "OHHHHHH!!!" was when I got a 360 quickscope collateral headshot one time in a private match against my friends. :P And it was only for like 10 seconds, not 30. xD

just stop.

#39 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

I just noticed my last post was very n00by and immature... :(

Anyways back to the thread, I've noticed G18 Akimbo and Akimbo Rangers keep pissing me off alot. Also the AA12...

#40 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

BALL DON'T LIE!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:35 PM

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 24 June 2010 - 08:43 AM, said:

You're the exact kind of person that annoys me in this game.

#41 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

What I don't get about quick scoping that it is soooooo boring to watch on a montage. I'll start qucik scoping when I get something in return for it.

#42 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

I don't like montages either, someone can get 1 good kill a day and suck really bad all the other times. In 30 days, he'll have 30 clips of "awesome quickscopes and noscopes"

#43 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:05 AM

Some montages are really good, Great clips and great editing, Mind you though the only montages I watch are from really good players who can quick scope aggressively and get beast scores, For example some of the optic guys can go 30-1 in FFA just by quick scoping.

#44 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:47 AM

^ I love those, and have you ever heard of M40A3 Predator? (Now Optic Predator) He's a beast and he plays very aggressive too.

#45 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

But the fact of the matter is, you'll end up playing against this dude that probably is literally never off MW2. The only time they arent logged on, is for updates or getting the DLC!

I hate when your looking good for getting a nuke and someone goes and completes the game type objective.

#46 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:44 PM

View PostTornado, on 28 June 2010 - 01:44 PM, said:

But the fact of the matter is, you'll end up playing against this dude that probably is literally never off MW2. The only time they arent logged on, is for updates or getting the DLC!

I hate when your looking good for getting a nuke and someone goes and completes the game type objective.
That's what you get for playing Sabatoge. :P

Hey does anyone know where there's the list of MW2 patches and what they changed to the game? Like which guns got nurfed and stuff.

#47 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

BALL DON'T LIE!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:58 PM

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 28 June 2010 - 11:47 AM, said:

^ I love those, and have you ever heard of M40A3 Predator? (Now Optic Predator) He's a beast and he plays very aggressive too.

No. But I bet I could kill him with my ACR before he pulls off one of those oh-so-awesome quickscopes.

#48 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

^ i was thinking something along the lines of

"He wont get in range cause I'll have normal scoped him from the other side of the map. Now try and kill me :) "

#49 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:58 PM

View PostOllie The Magic Bum, on 28 June 2010 - 03:58 PM, said:

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 28 June 2010 - 11:47 AM, said:

No. But I bet I could kill him with my ACR before he pulls off one of those oh-so-awesome quickscopes.
I would love to see you do that.

ACR Red Dot FTW though.

#50 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

I still think if you can learn quick scoping then you have no life and no real fun way to play the game