17 replies to this topic

#1 CMP

CMP

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:47 PM

Just found this on gamersreports.com:

Just yesterday our inside source gave us a tip that Microsoft Australia has told a store named Myer to prepare the store for a Black 360 with a 120GB hard drive in April. Well day 2 of product knowledge today (Brisbane, Australia) featured Microsoft themselves and it's now 100% official that the Black 360, (with black controller), 120gb hard drive and HDMI is due out in Australia for $749 AU in April. They will try to push this forward to late March to deter buyers from the March 23 PS3 launch. Hopefully we see this good news sometime in Europe and USA. Should you take it as a grain of salt or not, whats your thoughts?

Just when I buy the the white one with 2GB of memory :yucky:

#2 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:12 PM

i already posted this lol but yea i just recently bought my "white" xbox 360 for Xmas and 2 months later an announcment happens and heres what it says "theres a new xbox 360 a black one with 120 gigs" lol and i say "but i just got my 360" but hopefully....the harddrive is sold seperatly so i can put it in my original 360.
o yea the xbox you have isnt 2 gigs its 20 gigs lol unless you bought the memory cards only.

Edited by AntiChrist Superstar, 28 February 2007 - 03:13 PM.

#3 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:51 PM

Whats the point in 120 Gig and mean really. I never use my hard drive, I just save games on them and maybe download the odd demo. The Rest is done though media center.

#4 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:13 PM

120 gigs? Isn't that alittle too much? I mean, I have about 500 or so songs and about 14 games saved to my Hard Drive, and I still have around 13 gigs left.

To fill 120 gigs, you'd need about 500+ games, over 20,000+ songs and tons and TONS of downloads from XBL. Since I don't own many games, don't listen to that many songs, and I don't have Xbox Live... no thanks, I'm perfectly fine with what I have.

#5 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:16 PM

I would buy an 360, but I haven't seen any games I like yet.

#6 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:14 PM

View PostWayne, on Feb 28 2007, 02:13 PM, said:

120 gigs? Isn't that alittle too much? I mean, I have about 500 or so songs and about 14 games saved to my Hard Drive, and I still have around 13 gigs left.

To fill 120 gigs, you'd need about 500+ games, over 20,000+ songs and tons and TONS of downloads from XBL. Since I don't own many games, don't listen to that many songs, and I don't have Xbox Live... no thanks, I'm perfectly fine with what I have.
Well people might download more song's then you lol and play more game you may never know. Oh and are they coming out with the white color also?

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 28 February 2007 - 09:14 PM.

#7 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:52 AM

i got no idea its probrably built in or something well in 5 more years if the 360 is still around i'll probrably be with 105 gigs or something(if i get it now) but yea thats awsome im my oppinion they probrably did that because you know the ps3 60 gigs for 600 bucks and 360 120 gigs for 470-500 bucks which is better microsoft is pretty much making fun of the ps3 sence such a high price for 60 gigs(isnt a little its alot) but the 360 is selling 120 gigs for 500 bucks wow.. but im never gonna have enough space for my music i have like 300+ albums lol so yea a 20 gig harddrive might be how much music i have but........
@ fallen angle-dude theres lots of games you could like... let me make a list with comments on the games
1.Crackdown-its really really fun i mean huge ass explosions,High jumps.... its pretty much GTA on more crack but overall its really funner than all GTA Games combined
2.Oblivon-its really good magic horses whats not to like? every one likes horses and ponies.
3.Gears Of War-really good game but yea like socom once said its pretty hard to find an "Even" ranked match
4.Lost Planet-Have no idea what to say don't own it
5.Dead Rising-dont have it maybe will in 2 weeks but i'v played it on my friends house its really fun imagine you on a mall with zombies and using anything as a wepon lol
6.SVR 07-well....lets just stay with the PS2 version lol cause the graphics kick ps2's ass but the quality of gameplay isnt even to the ps2
7.Assasin's Creed-WOW!!!! it looks so fun to play lol i mean look at the gameplay i know its not out yet but it just looks awsome!!!!
8.Call Of Duty 2&3-Both good games just pisses me off alot...damn Achivements
thats the list i chose tell me if i forgot any other games... o yea Halo 3 but it won't be out for a long while

Edited by AntiChrist Superstar, 01 March 2007 - 02:01 AM.

#8 ChefConcha

ChefConcha

Video Games are my drug of choice

• Code-X Member
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

why do we have two topics about the same thing? one white ones black can we fuse em together

#9 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:13 PM

cause i posted this first with links and all and CMP had to post another one :down: .....

Edited by AntiChrist Superstar, 01 March 2007 - 12:14 PM.

#10 Andrew52286

Andrew52286

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,674 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:16 PM

I'm Sure It Was An Honest Mistake But Next Time PLZ Check The Forum Before Posting

#11 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:31 PM

6.SVR 07-well....lets just stay with the PS2 version lol cause the graphics kick ps2's ass but the quality of gameplay isnt even to the ps2

You forgot that the Ps2 Version of SVR07 loading times are really bad try a 6 Man battle royal with CAWS and get ready for a big wait.

#12 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:29 PM

View PostAntiChrist Superstar, on Feb 26 2007, 08:52 PM, said:

i got no idea its probrably built in or something well in 5 more years if the 360 is still around i'll probrably be with 105 gigs or something(if i get it now) but yea thats awsome im my oppinion they probrably did that because you know the ps3 60 gigs for 600 bucks and 360 120 gigs for 470-500 bucks which is better microsoft is pretty much making fun of the ps3 sence such a high price for 60 gigs(isnt a little its alot) but the 360 is selling 120 gigs for 500 bucks wow.. but im never gonna have enough space for my music i have like 300+ albums lol so yea a 20 gig harddrive might be how much music i have but........
@ fallen angle-dude theres lots of games you could like... let me make a list with comments on the games
1.Crackdown-its really really fun i mean huge ass explosions,High jumps.... its pretty much GTA on more crack but overall its really funner than all GTA Games combined
2.Oblivon-its really good magic horses whats not to like? every one likes horses and ponies.
3.Gears Of War-really good game but yea like socom once said its pretty hard to find an "Even" ranked match
4.Lost Planet-Have no idea what to say don't own it
5.Dead Rising-dont have it maybe will in 2 weeks but i'v played it on my friends house its really fun imagine you on a mall with zombies and using anything as a wepon lol
7.Assasin's Creed-WOW!!!! it looks so fun to play lol i mean look at the gameplay i know its not out yet but it just looks awsome!!!!
8.Call Of Duty 2&3-Both good games just pisses me off alot...damn Achivements
thats the list i chose tell me if i forgot any other games... o yea Halo 3 but it won't be out for a long while

I didn't know my name was "Fallen Angle" :blink:

Crackdown (I prefer GTA, Which I can wait for on PS3)
Oblivon (Don't like these kind of games)
GoW, Lost Planet, Dead Rising (The only games I would like to own)
SvR07 (Have it, Its not exculsive to 360, other systems have it)
Assasins Creed (I will wait for the PS3 version)
Call of Duty 2 & 3 (Getting really bored with these war games)

I wouldn't pay $500 Canadian just for 3 games.

Edited by The Fallen Angel, 01 March 2007 - 04:30 PM.

#13 Accendo

Accendo

The Official Code X Traceur

• Code-X Member
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

120 gigs is just pointless. My PS3 has 60 and I almost have no idea what to do with all of that. I definitely see Microsoft going nowhere with this.
And Fallen Angel, the size of the PS3's hard drive isn't what makes it so expensive. It's the fact that it has blu-ray technology and does just about everything a computer does.

#14 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:32 PM

View PostAccendo, on Feb 27 2007, 11:44 AM, said:

120 gigs is just pointless. My PS3 has 60 and I almost have no idea what to do with all of that. I definitely see Microsoft going nowhere with this.
And Fallen Angel, the size of the PS3's hard drive isn't what makes it so expensive. It's the fact that it has blu-ray technology and does just about everything a computer does.

What are you talking about? I love PS3, and I plan on buying one. I was talking about the 360, its $500 Canadian for one

#15 Accendo

Accendo

The Official Code X Traceur

• Code-X Member
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:06 PM

Yeah. I was just saying that 120 gbs is pointless.

#16 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:12 PM

View PostAccendo, on Feb 28 2007, 11:06 AM, said:

Yeah. I was just saying that 120 gbs is pointless.

Oh, sorry about that. I agree that there is no point of 120 gbs.

#17 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 03:07 AM

hasn't any of you thought that theres some twisted human bieng that could use up those 120 gigs on muisc movies(might deside to download all the movies) the demos and much more lol but i barly wasted 2 gigs on demos and a little space on like 60 songs or something so yea its pretty pointless now that i think bout it.

hasn't any of you thought that theres some twisted human bieng that could use up those 120 gigs on muisc movies(might deside to download all the movies) the demos and much more lol but i barly wasted 2 gigs on demos and a little space on like 60 songs or something so yea its pretty pointless now that i think bout it.

#18 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:12 PM

Wow that black Xbox 360 sounds sick.

Edited by Trademark, 06 March 2007 - 11:13 PM.