• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

Modern Warfare 3 will totally change Killstreaks
Credit: thetechgame.com

The ever contentious subject of Killstreaks in Call of Duty is about to get even more controversial, with Infinity Ward community bod Robert Bowling revealing that Modern Warfare 3 is revamping the entire thing. "We changed the entire way the killstreak system works," he said. "I can't go into detail yet, but I will share when I can." Without any further details, we've no choice but to launch into rudderless speculation. So let me ask you -- what do you want to see done to Killstreaks in Modern Warfare 3?

http://www.destructo...ks-205004.phtml

#2 -Kman-

-Kman-

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 381 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

I was reading some of the comments from there, and I really like the kill quota idea.

If you didn't see it, you basically get a reward at a set amount of kills, regardless of your deaths. (Example: at 5 kills you get a UAV, even if you died 7 times before then.)

#3 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

I myself like it just the way it is... as long as UAV and Counter UAV is in(Which they will be) then I'm fine because that's what I use and it helps the whole team out.

#4 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

BALL DON'T LIE!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,091 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:12 AM

View Post-Kman-, on 02 July 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

I was reading some of the comments from there, and I really like the kill quota idea.

If you didn't see it, you basically get a reward at a set amount of kills, regardless of your deaths. (Example: at 5 kills you get a UAV, even if you died 7 times before then.)

That would be awful with the higher killstreaks though. If you just get say... 20 kills in a match, you get a chopper gunner? That's going to be a cluster****.

#5 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:38 AM

The score chain system in Medal of Honor was great, It rewards you for playing both the objective and getting kills, Thats something I would like to see in Call of Duty seeing as not many COD players actually play objectives.