Standard Actions
Ring In: Over The Top
Ring Out: Over The Top / Backward Ring Out
Taunts: Kane 1, Cut The Air, Kane 2, Wake Up 2
Fighting Stance: Kane
Walking Motion: Normal
Running Motion: Normal

Standing
Strike Attacks: Big Boot 1, Toe Kick 1, Undertaker Punches 1, Undertaker Punches 2, Throat Thrust 3,Undertaker Punches 1
Grapple Moves:
Clean: Body Knee Strike, Suplex 11,Body Knee Strike, Suplex 11,Body Knee Strike
Dirty: Head Pound, Triple H Choke, Low Blow 5, Triple H Choke,Eye Rake 1
Submission: Bearhug 2,Face lock 2,Headlock 4,Face lock 2,Headlock 4,

Category 1: Brawler
Brawler: Undertaker Strikes, Back Club, Fury Punch 4, Elbow To Back Of Head 1, Choke 3

Category 2: Power
Power: Sideslam 2,Choke Toss, Giant Push, Kane Lift & Toss, Powerful Knee strike 1

Category 3: Brawler
Brawler: Undertaker Knee Strike, Back Club, Throat Thrust 5, Elbow To Back Of Head 1,Throat Thrust 6

Grapple Attack: Grapple Punch 3, Grapple Elbow Strike 2, Grapple Punch 3

Grapple From Behind: Elbow To Back Of Head 02, Forearm Smash, Sidewalk Slam 5, Elbow To Back Of Head 02, Sidewalk Slam 3,{GY}...Forearm Smash,Forearm Smash, Sidewalk Slam 5, Elbow To Back Of Head 02, Sidewalk Slam 5

Ground
Strike Attack: Angry Stomp,Angry Stomp,Elbow Drop 1,
Grapple Moves:Choke 2, Knee Stomp, Darkness Choke, Kick To Back, Stomp On Leg, Kick To Head

Corner
Strike Attacks: Turnbuckle Clothesline 1, Turnbuckle Clothesline 2 || Knee Attack 1
Grapple Moves: Back Elbow Strike, Corner Choke, Kane Strikes, 10 Punch, Heavy Combo 2, Pushes Turnbuckle

Grapple from behind: Toss into Ring Post, Forearm to Back, Turnbuckle Smash, Snake Eyes, Turnbuckle Smash

Rope
Groggy on ropes: Big Boot 3
Rebound Attack: Clothesline 10 || Elbow Drop 5, || Vaulting Body Press 1
Diving out of ring attack: Baseball Slide 1

Diving
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Flying Clothesline 2 (2)
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Near Elbow Drop (3)

Dash
Running Strikes: Clothesline 7, Clothesline 13
Running Grapple: Head Pound, Lou Thesz Press,
Rear Techniques: Chop Block, School Boy Pin 2
Running ground Attack: Elbow Drop 5 (2)
Counter Attack: Back Body Drop 1, Tilt A Whirl Sideslam 1, Sidewalk Slam 6

Tag Team
Standing Tag Team: Bonsoir, Double DDT, Double Suplex, Double Clothesline

Double Beat Head
Corner Tag Team: Double Chokeslam, Kick To Gut 1, Double Stomping, Front Slam, Body Splash & Whip

Special
Finishers: Chokeslam 5, Chokeslam 5
Signature Moves: Sidewalk Slam 5, Double Chokeslam, Front Slam
Chair Finisher: DDT 23, DDT 23
Combination Attack: Undertaker Punches 1, Kane Uppercut ®, Throat Thrust 3

GET ALL MY LATEST UPDATED MOVESETS HERE:
http://www.BestHogan....nu/SDvRAW2006/

Edited by Nike the Bike, 05 December 2005 - 06:47 PM.

#2 .::Cold Slaw::.

.::Cold Slaw::.

"Brad"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:23 PM

Finishers are off...They should be Show Stopper and Tombstone Piledriver Pin or Tombstone Piledriver 2.

#3 Nike the Bike

Nike the Bike

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:31 PM

-Brad v1-, on Dec 4 2005, 08:23 PM, said:

Finishers are off...They should be Show Stopper and Tombstone Piledriver Pin or Tombstone Piledriver 2.
You could use the show stopper as one of his finishers but I have based this on his actual recent matches and he hasn't done the tombstone. Therefor I didn't put it in.

#4 .::Cold Slaw::.

.::Cold Slaw::.

"Brad"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:53 PM

Well yes lol, he hasn't used the tombstone in a while...

Then it should be either Show Stopper (x2) or Show Stopper and Chokeslam 5.

#5 dankanefan

dankanefan

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:37 AM

Show Stopper looks nothing like Kane's move...doesn't look like Show's either really LOL...it's not a bad move but it doesn't! I'd use Tombstone piledriver pin as second finisher and Chokeslam 5 (if that's the one he has as default) as his first finisher...

#6 Nike the Bike

Nike the Bike

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:29 PM

On the finisher part, if you want the tombstone in, put it in. I know he did it but I really can't remember when I saw him do it the last time. Did he try it at WM20 against UT? I can't remember at the moment... However, I want to create movesets that are as realistic as possible when you wrestle against the character aswell and the current version of Kane does not use that move so I did not put it in.

Also, this version of his moveset is TOTALLY based on the matches that I've analyzed. That is I've watched the matches and made notes of every move and how many times the wrestlers used them in the match. Therefor I might have missed some moves (that he didn't do in those specific matches), but if you note one of this missed moves, please name the match he did it in, I'll try to get hold of the match and analyze it and put that info in the movelist aswell. That way the moveset will be correct and balanced.

I've done these movesets for a while now, started with Fire Pro Wrestling G, which still had the best way to create realistic movesets by giving the wrestlers % of chance that they'd do a specific move. That was a great feature I'd love to see in SDvRAW.

One problem for me when trying to create realistic movesets is the new "grouped" movelists, especially when wanting to set moves he does more often in multiple places. It really limits the movesets. I'd really like every move to be available for every spot...

As a last note, I will try to regularly make updates to my movesets as I get more info on wrestlers. The latest version of the moveset will always be available from my site:

http://www.BestHogan....nu/SDvRAW2006/

I have now added the latest update date on my movesets aswell.

Edited by Nike the Bike, 05 December 2005 - 06:34 PM.

#7 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:43 PM

The last time Kane did the Tombstone wasn't even that long ago really, he did the Tombstone to Snitsky a few times in their fued and the last person he did the Tombstone to was Lita just before he went out for an injury at the beginning of Matt's return.

#8 Nike the Bike

Nike the Bike

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:34 AM

TheRob, on Dec 6 2005, 04:43 AM, said:

The last time Kane did the Tombstone wasn't even that long ago really, he did the Tombstone to Snitsky a few times in their fued and the last person he did the Tombstone to was Lita just before he went out for an injury at the beginning of Matt's return.
That's true, he did it to Lita, I remember it now...

Well maybe I should add it... However I need a match where he did it, do you know one specific match when he did it to Snitsky?

#9 BBoy

BBoy

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:24 AM

Nike the Bike, on Dec 6 2005, 04:34 AM, said:

Well maybe I should add it... However I need a match where he did it, do you know one specific match when he did it to Snitsky?
New Year's Revolution

#10 Nike the Bike

Nike the Bike

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 246 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:50 AM

BBoy, on Dec 10 2005, 05:24 PM, said:

Nike the Bike, on Dec 6 2005, 04:34 AM, said:

New Year's Revolution
Thanks, I'll try to add that match to my "to do"-list.

#11 BBoy

BBoy

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:54 PM

I don't know if this is relevant,but ever thought of posting realistic attributes for the wrestlers?