#1 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

Credit: AllHipHop.com

http://www.allhiphop...0/22796924.aspx

Dallas rapper Dorrough Music recently sat down with AllHipHop.com in an exclusive interview from his home studio in Dallas, Texas, to give an update on his most recent work and what life is like in Dallas, since the Mavericks won the championship.

“I’ve been believing, I called it four months ago and it was a crazy situation for the city, people hanging outside of cars, the city was stupid. I’ve never witnessed that or experienced it. It’s a great look for the Hip-Hop artists in the city,” a pleased Dorrough told AllHipHop.com in an exclusive interview.

Dorrough’s most recent single "Bounce That" just premiered on MTV Jams this week.

He says has been receiving great feedback from the video which carries a basketball theme throughout and features members of his Prime Time Click.

“My main artist right now that I’m focusing on in Prime Time Click is Ace Boogie, he’s been in the streets going hard," Dorrough told AllHipHop.com. "He has a movement and street campaign. Yung Nation got they’re own movement. They have a lot of teens like them, [but] they have the older crowd too. They’re taking over the streets out here.”

As for his own recording career, Dorrough said that he will be dropping an album full of new material titled The Silent Assassin on August 9th.

The Silent Assassin will feature Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Gorilla Zoe, Trae tha Truth, Diamond and Lil Tony and Ace Boogie, two artists on his Prime Time Click imprint.

“When people see the songs and visuals, they are going to see a whole new Dorrough,” an excited Dorrough told AllHipHop.com. “I go by Dorrough Music now, I just wanted to something different, every project getting better and stronger than my last project."