• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#151 nick93

nick93

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:03 PM

great job cant belive how fast were getting these codes..but can someone help me plz ive tried alot of master codes from undertaker..none of them work for NTSC gameshark 2 v5..does anyone have a code that would actually work thanks

#152 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

View PostHitomi, on Nov 17 2007, 10:28 AM, said:

Does anybody know if Beth Phoenix is on the DVD Game Disc ? I would love to play her. My own CAW is boring for me. :)

She wouldn't be on the disc, she was bacially injuried from SvR07 being released to SvR08 being finished.

#153 Guest_Codyman34_*

Guest_Codyman34_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:23 PM

I remember seeing a video in ecw extreme rules match, taker was wearing a bad ass outfit and last rided tommy dreamer on a table, and the commentery were saying stuff bout taker so it wasnt a caw...
I cant seem to find the video again :(
Someone look for his code

#154 ViperXtremeus

ViperXtremeus

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:21 PM

These codes are great. I just unlocked All NPCs that I know of.
Something that I just thought is that some of these are alternate Attires
and could have been unlocked by the Cheat Menu.

We got Vince in a Suit and with him Bald has his alternate Suit.
He has stats, full Entrance, and moveset. Plus has a picture on the
VS and Selection Screen, and all with proper Name Place through out.

Then we have Shane in a Suit. Has Full Entrance but with out the annuoncing part. He
has Stats, Picture on Selection and vs screen. Moveset and also Proper Name place through out.

Also we have JBL in a suit Full Entrance, Proper name Plates, Selection and vs screen, Moveset.

Finaly we have Triple H. No Picture on Selection or vs screen. Moveset and Full Entrance, but without the
Announcing. Also with a Stat of just 1.

These have already been known and old by now. Just got around to unlocking these today. To Bad
The other Legends that are on the PSP can't be unlocked. Or Kanes Alternate Attire is not in the game.

If anyone knows if their Titantrons or Music is still in the game with their call names. That would be
something.

Next thing I hope the hackers are working on, are Entrance Modifiers. For now I am very happy to
see great work with the codes. Keep up the good work, and Thank You.

#155 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:22 PM

Eddie and Slaughter have Trons. Eddie, Slaughter and Neidhart have call names. Call Name mods have been found(see the post in this forum) Also Easy and Advanced Creation for CAWs have been found but haven't been released yet. Still finding enough values to get people started for those.

#156 ViperXtremeus

ViperXtremeus

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:19 PM

That is good enough for me. I have just been messing around Create A Stable.
I put both Mr. McMahons and Both Shane McMahon in one Stable with Stephanie.
What I found interesting is, The announcer calls Shane in his Rock N Suit, name when he is in a stable
But not when he is in a single Entrance. Anyway, Thanks. This site has been very helpful.