#26 Ace Combat

Ace Combat

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:46 AM

View PostDevil, on Mar 27 2008, 11:11 PM, said:

View PostD_Money, on Mar 27 2008, 09:43 PM, said:

so I do not have unexperienced ears just because I like Wayne.

What makes it experienced? Have you listened to Eric B. & Rakim? Run DMC? Boogie Down Productions? Big L? Big Pun? Wu-Tang Clan? Kool G Rap? Nas' old shit? Public Enemy? And I'm pretty sure that Fate can jump in with more people.

As for me, I can't stand Wayne. He annoys the crap out of me. 0/10

No offense, but Devil, Wayne's famous and making money more than you and you ain't. Same goes for you Fate L.

#27 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:59 AM

View PostPulse, on Mar 28 2008, 03:46 AM, said:

View PostDevil, on Mar 27 2008, 11:11 PM, said:

View PostD_Money, on Mar 27 2008, 09:43 PM, said:

so I do not have unexperienced ears just because I like Wayne.

What makes it experienced? Have you listened to Eric B. & Rakim? Run DMC? Boogie Down Productions? Big L? Big Pun? Wu-Tang Clan? Kool G Rap? Nas' old shit? Public Enemy? And I'm pretty sure that Fate can jump in with more people.

As for me, I can't stand Wayne. He annoys the crap out of me. 0/10

No offense, but Devil, Wayne's famous and making money more than you and you ain't. Same goes for you Fate L.

What the **** does that have to do with anything?

#28 Ace Combat

Ace Combat

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:07 AM

Um, I just wanted to sound smart....

Are you going to kill me for saying that?

#29 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:10 AM

And conversely you said the dumbest thing I could have imagined.

#30 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:03 AM

^^ rofl.

What a random comment. :lol:

#31 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:12 AM

lmao...yea that was kinda just...wtf...

#32 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:58 AM

View PostPulse, on Mar 28 2008, 04:07 AM, said:

Um, I just wanted to sound smart....

Are you going to kill me for saying that?

Metaphorically speaking, yes. Frist off, your original post failed due to its poor sentence structure. Wayne's famous and making money more than you and you ain't. What the hell does that even mean? The 'and you ain't' part is useless due to the fact you already established the fact that he is famous and I am not.

Secondly, just because someone is famous or has money doesn't mean that they posses any sort of talent, just look at Paris Hilton. You should judge people by their skill and their skill alone. If you think Lil' Wayne has talent, ok, I can't do a thing but at least try to make you music library have songs by the artist I named, and the 50 that Fate could name in order to help make it at least more well rounded to help you give a better view of hip-hop's roots and some underground talent that I didn't name.

#33 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

I will give him a 6/10. He is like most other rappers and only talks about sex and drugs, or dying. His voice is annoying as well.

#34 lil Relljr.

lil Relljr.

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

View PostFate L, on Mar 27 2008, 09:02 PM, said:

6.5/10

He's only good to those with unexperienced ears in music.

You just don`t know good music lil wayne is the best rapper alive u just listen to rock
ur actin like a white man who hate black people

Edited by lil Relljr., 28 March 2008 - 03:25 PM.

#35 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:24 PM

LMAO, dude, Fate RAPS man. Fate is like the official Code X Hip-Hop Guru.

And if Lil Wayne is the best, what separates him from everyone else? What has he done that no one else has?

#36 lil Relljr.

lil Relljr.

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

it`s like im the only black person on this site

Edited by lil Relljr., 28 March 2008 - 03:29 PM.

#37 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

View Postlil Relljr., on Mar 28 2008, 04:27 PM, said:

Naw, u aint my brotha, Im black too, KBD is black, Krossfire is black, LILFATE is black, your not alone......What made you say that??

Edited by D_Money, 28 March 2008 - 03:33 PM.

#38 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

View Postlil Relljr., on Mar 28 2008, 04:27 PM, said:

Why does that even matter?

#39 lil Relljr.

lil Relljr.

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

man i ain`t even about to say something to ya this is just about wat ratin will u give lil wayne not all this drama so i`ll give lil wayne a 10/10

Edited by lil Relljr., 28 March 2008 - 03:46 PM.

#40 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:43 PM

LMAO. Your utter ignorance makes me laugh. Lil Wayne is straight garbage. He got boo'd off stage at his last concert. If people hate him enough to purchase tickets to go there and boo him and throw shit at him, then he must really have problems.

Your ears are so inexperienced when it comes to hip hop that its hilarious to me. I read the thread and I actually laughed. Every time you entered this thread, your IQ dropped 2 points, which isn't good because you could count your starting IQ on one hand anyway.

I could sit here and name countless artists that could beat Wayne in every aspect of hip hop, but I don't think the character limit in the posting is long enough.

And I love how you even further made yourself look like a jackass in that failed attempt at insulting Fate. Everything that comes out of Fate's mouth is a thousand times better than Wayne could ever do. Plus you're speaking out of sheer ignorance by calling him inexperienced in music, and saying he likes rock music when you obviously don't know what you're talking about, nor do you know anything about the music you are saying Lil Wayne is the best at. So you fail twice.

Plus I feel that 90% of the words and terms I used above are either too big for you, or too much for you to comprehend so let me finish by saying this. Wayne is garbage.

#41 lil Relljr.

lil Relljr.

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:48 PM

View PostKlazziK-MC, on Mar 28 2008, 04:43 PM, said:

LMAO. Your utter ignorance makes me laugh. Lil Wayne is straight garbage. He got boo'd off stage at his last concert. If people hate him enough to purchase tickets to go there and boo him and throw shit at him, then he must really have problems.

Your ears are so inexperienced when it comes to hip hop that its hilarious to me. I read the thread and I actually laughed. Every time you entered this thread, your IQ dropped 2 points, which isn't good because you could count your starting IQ on one hand anyway.

I could sit here and name countless artists that could beat Wayne in every aspect of hip hop, but I don't think the character limit in the posting is long enough.

And I love how you even further made yourself look like a jackass in that failed attempt at insulting Fate. Everything that comes out of Fate's mouth is a thousand times better than Wayne could ever do. Plus you're speaking out of sheer ignorance by calling him inexperienced in music, and saying he likes rock music when you obviously don't know what you're talking about, nor do you know anything about the music you are saying Lil Wayne is the best at. So you fail twice.

Plus I feel that 90% of the words and terms I used above are either too big for you, or too much for you to comprehend so let me finish by saying this. Wayne is garbage.

man im tryin not to say nonthin to you lame i just put that at first becuz i was in a rush if i knew u i`ll beat ur ass you dum hoe

Edited by lil Relljr., 28 March 2008 - 03:57 PM.

#42 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

This thread needs to be closed, its turning into drama

#43 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

What a great debate you put up. I could come back with 'ur a lame dickryder' but I feel like debating this topic.

Now if he is truely the greatest, you should have no problem answering these questions. What is so great about lil Wayne? What makes him the best alive? What has he done that has never been done before?

#44 C. Rich

C. Rich

1-24/L=NDEV

• Code-X Member
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

View Postlil Relljr., on Mar 28 2008, 05:48 PM, said:

ur a lame hater
Why did I expect that that was coming? Your distastefulness is only exceeded by your stupidity. I seen what you put before you edited your post at Devil. You said only white people and broke people hate on Lil Wayne. Now, let me ask you a question. What does financial groups and ethnic groups have to do with hating a rapper with no talent? The answer is, it doesn't. People from all ethnic groups and all financial backgrounds hate Lil Wayne. Don't make that an issue. You fail again.

#45 lil Relljr.

lil Relljr.

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:59 PM

View PostKlazziK-MC, on Mar 28 2008, 04:56 PM, said:

View Postlil Relljr., on Mar 28 2008, 05:48 PM, said:

ur a lame hater
Why did I expect that that was coming? Your distastefulness is only exceeded by your stupidity. I seen what you put before you edited your post at Devil. You said only white people and broke people hate on Lil Wayne. Now, let me ask you a question. What does financial groups and ethnic groups have to do with hating a rapper with no talent? The answer is, it doesn't. People from all ethnic groups and all financial backgrounds hate Lil Wayne. Don't make that an issue. You fail again.

[size=4][color="#000000"]shut the fuk up cuz im tryin to ignore man forget u bich

Edited by lil Relljr., 28 March 2008 - 04:01 PM.

#46 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:01 PM

Your definally gonna get a warn for that^

#47 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:02 PM

Ok, I tried to turn this into a debate, but apparently your going to ignore me, so I'm going to lock this.

#48 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

Oh yes, 'cause it's extremely steriotypical for White people to like Rock and black people to like Rap. Really now, I'm white and I listen to both types of music equally. It does not matter what skin color you are for you to be able to listen to different types of music. And what does money have to do with not liking a person's talent? I don't like Lil Wayne because of his lyrics, is that such a problem? Is the fact that I'm white and not as rich as him make me not like him? No. Before I go off on you, someone lock the thread. It's getting no where.

Sorry, was already typing as this was locked.

#49 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

View Postlil Relljr., on Mar 28 2008, 05:20 PM, said:

6.5/10

You just don`t know good music lil wayne is the best rapper alive u just listen to rock

ROFLMFAO!

MAAAAAN!!! LMFAO!

I'm sorry...I GOTTA GET THE LAST WORD IN, LOL!

I don't know where to begin, let me bask in this ignorance...The sheer volume could fill up an ocean.

Okay okay okay...Let me begin by saying, all because I have good grammar, vocabulary, spelling and don't like Lil Wayne, doesn't make me white. Nice job objectifying your own race.

Second of all...Let me point out that I have Masta Ace in my signature...A RAPPER...A BLACK ONE...WTF, LOL. I'm a racist who listens to Rock? Nice ****ing job.

Your a new jack. Plain and simple. You being black, you think you know hip-hop. I listen to more than Hip-Hop, and none of it's rock. I listen to funk, soul, and shit from the 60's and 70's...Predominantely black music. I listen to Hip-Hop, and Eminem isn't even in my TOP 30. So nice job, again, trying to act like I'm just a white kid who knows nothing.

I have bad taste in music? So I guess 30 years of hip-hop so far has been terrible until Wayne came along? Because I've heard nearly all of it. I guess Rakim, Jay-Z, Nas, BDK, Public Enemy, Tribe Called Quest, all suck at music...Because I like them...And I guess Isaac Hayes and Funkadelic suck too, if I like them they must. Your laughable, man.

All because I don't cockrock Lil Wayne all day like you do, I have bad taste. A 6.5 isn't really all that bad. Devil gave him a Zero, I think that's dumb. Lil Wayne had great stuff on Hollywood Divorce with Outkast...But you know what...Andre murdered that track anyway, and totally destroyed Wayne's verse.

I'm sorry if I prefer hip-hop with intellectual power to it. Something that can provoke my mind to think differently. I rhyme better than Lil Wayne, man. 100's of rappers do. All because they don't wear bape, drink codeine, and have a bunch of you children riding there dick, doesn't mean they aren't 500x more skilled. Both in lyrics, flow, depth, and consistency.

PICK
UP
A
BOOK.

#50 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

View PostFate L, on Mar 28 2008, 06:40 PM, said:

View Postlil Relljr., on Mar 28 2008, 05:20 PM, said:

6.5/10

ROFLMFAO!

MAAAAAN!!! LMFAO!

I'm sorry...I GOTTA GET THE LAST WORD IN, LOL!

I don't know where to begin, let me bask in this ignorance...The sheer volume could fill up an ocean.

Okay okay okay...Let me begin by saying, all because I have good grammar, vocabulary, spelling and don't like Lil Wayne, doesn't make me white. Nice job objectifying your own race.

Second of all...Let me point out that I have Masta Ace in my signature...A RAPPER...A BLACK ONE...WTF, LOL. I'm a racist who listens to Rock? Nice ****ing job.

Your a new jack. Plain and simple. You being black, you think you know hip-hop. I listen to more than Hip-Hop, and none of it's rock. I listen to funk, soul, and shit from the 60's and 70's...Predominantely black music. I listen to Hip-Hop, and Eminem isn't even in my TOP 30. So nice job, again, trying to act like I'm just a white kid who knows nothing.

I have bad taste in music? So I guess 30 years of hip-hop so far has been terrible until Wayne came along? Because I've heard nearly all of it. I guess Rakim, Jay-Z, Nas, BDK, Public Enemy, Tribe Called Quest, all suck at music...Because I like them...And I guess Isaac Hayes and Funkadelic suck too, if I like them they must. Your laughable, man.

All because I don't cockrock Lil Wayne all day like you do, I have bad taste. A 6.5 isn't really all that bad. Devil gave him a Zero, I think that's dumb. Lil Wayne had great stuff on Hollywood Divorce with Outkast...But you know what...Andre murdered that track anyway, and totally destroyed Wayne's verse.

I'm sorry if I prefer hip-hop with intellectual power to it. Something that can provoke my mind to think differently. I rhyme better than Lil Wayne, man. 100's of rappers do. All because they don't wear bape, drink codeine, and have a bunch of you children riding there dick, doesn't mean they aren't 500x more skilled. Both in lyrics, flow, depth, and consistency.

PICK
UP
A
BOOK.

Oh fate, I love your rants.