Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:06 AM

TNA iMPACT!
Glitches

1. Game freezes randomly.
2. If you manually exit the ring to walk on the apron, you may get stuck in that area and not be able to freely walk away. There is no way out of this glitch. You will have to exit the match.

#2 hulkrulz84

hulkrulz84

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 412 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:12 AM

Those same glitches happened 2 me too & i have PS3 & when u do a leg move you'll do it the first time then if u try it again immeditally after they grab the air! :thumbsup:Thank god 4 some of the glitches because they helped me win matches in story mode,I also got stuck on the apron but somehow knocked myself out of it & kept playing!What i did was just kept hitting buttons!

Edited by hulkrulz, 13 September 2008 - 02:17 AM.

#3 Suzumebachi

Suzumebachi

Jinteki Shakusetsu...

• Code-X Member
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:50 AM

A stupid glitch happened to me in story mode, when in a tag match, I tagged out with my partner, and suddenly, my character appears in the other corner tagging one of the rivals, like it was his partner, and I gained control of my regular partner and that rival at once ...
There were 3 legal people in a 2 vs. 2 tag match, and I was controlling 2 of them :confused:
Had to quit the match and restarted <_<

#4 ^Evil-Dave^

^Evil-Dave^

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:38 PM

(PS3)I whiped a guy into the corner then ran at him & hit O instead X and I went through the ring to the outside(I didn't slide) then it warped me back into the middle of the ring..thats the only one I have had so fare.....other than a few small ones.

Story mode is killing me lol i can't get past A j & Tomko

#5 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:42 PM

http://www.code-x.ws...showtopic=78100

Couple of the ones I had. And I found an unblockable move. For PS2 at least

#6 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:12 AM

When I whipped someone into the turnbuckle on my PS3 version, I just started to punch the crap out of my opponent, then as he was about to stand up from the resting position on the turnbuckle I attempted to grapple him. This then glitched as my opponent appeared to be resting in the turnbuckle again, but was instead facing the turnbuckle and actually resting with his back turned to my character. So he was actually just resting in thin air. You can't touch the opponent during this glitch either, you just simply have to wait for him to stand up straight again.

@ RebelWolf, I had the exact same problem, take the action to the outside and use up all the chairs on AJ, he's easier to beat up than Tomko, the key is also not allowing them to make the tag. I know it's easier said than done, as it took me quite a few goes, but if you stick to this tactic you can get the better of them.

#7 ^Evil-Dave^

^Evil-Dave^

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:52 PM

I got stuck on the steps last night while running for my life from Abyss lol we both was red & he just got his finisher, you know the cheap trick of getting them to chase you around the ring so they trip on the steps?

I hit the steps this time & my guy got stuck on the step with his arms & legs flapping like I was swimmin in mid air..it was funny looking....I stayed stuck like that till Abyss kicked me (thanx big dude lol).it looks weird that Abyss isn't much bigger than Eric lol

I finally finished the story mode..after having a 2 day disagreement with Aj & Tomko I set the running neckbreaker(which they never reverse) to where I just had to tap triangle to preform it then spam'd power punches & the basement dropick then making chairs my friend, the rest of the story mode went pretty smooth.

I thought Ultimate X was going to be very hard but it turned out to be the easiest part of story mode

#8 danmasters

danmasters

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

I just did this one today and it happened everytime I tried it. My opponent is in the ring and I run and hit Y. I start outside the ring. I did a springboard AJ DDT. I did it 6 or 7 times and it landed everytime but 1. I was doing a tag match and tried it. Instead of hitting the guy in the ring, I moonsaulted his partner who was on the next side over from me. Anyone else do this?

Edited by danmasters, 02 October 2008 - 07:00 PM.

#9 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:00 PM

I haven't got any glitches as far as I know.

#10 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:58 PM

Audio loss during career mode