• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 K-TRACHO

K-TRACHO

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:52 PM

for those who know 3.16-Mafia or I think he meant Maria lololol becuz he poses as a girl online so I'm fulcking warning you guys that if he ever ask u to cyber fulck him do not fulcking do it. I'm not fulcking kidding it's the fulcking truth and his girl account is xLENAx watch out cuz that homo has no mother fulcking life.

Edited by K-TRACHO, 04 December 2008 - 04:55 PM.

#2 .:†lXl†:.

.:†lXl†:.

JB's only X Factor

• Code-X Member
  • 820 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:02 PM

PLEASE!!! do not censer bypass

Mods please close

K-TRACHO you should have just added him to the online avoid list...

#3 K-TRACHO

K-TRACHO

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:06 PM

did I say he was cheap??? it's a fulcking warning

#4 .:†lXl†:.

.:†lXl†:.

JB's only X Factor

• Code-X Member
  • 820 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

its an avoid list it means to avoid the person...

And Again Do Not Censer ByPass

#5 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

LOL,he posing as a girl now LMAO

#6 K-TRACHO

K-TRACHO

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

Lol yup

#7 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:22 PM

who cares anymore???? so my former leader has a girl account ehh??? any proof????? any hints????......anyway who cares if a guy has a girls name as a account user name....bout 3/4 of the SVR 07 World believes that Mary Jane is a guy because no girl can play THAT well.....a mod should close this before it turns into a flaming topic and/or be4 u get a warning or suspension

#8 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:25 PM

mary jane is a guy,you can talk to him on the phone

#9 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:15 PM

Wow its crazy how people are still bitching over 07

#10 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

wow it crazy how people text all day on this website lol,there not much to talk about.all people do on here is *****

#11 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

at least we come here 2 just talk & have fun instead of just getting hacks 4 a wrestling game that is 2 years old 2 beat skilled players online 2 prove ur self & 2 everyone else that u have no skills at all....& dont EVER insult members of the Code X community that come here 2 share there day 2 everyone & when we have good laughs on here & when we help others with their problems....like recent broken neck, family fighting, or just a simple code question.....so dnt say all we do is **** because basically we all like family & when 1 person says something bad about the family then all the fun & laughs become serious problems

Quote from Mick Foley

Have A Nice Day!

#12 K-TRACHO

K-TRACHO

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

ok ok unknown i deal with that shi't u said, that guys can have a girl account name, they can do whatever they want that's why it's their fulcking life right? however, that guy 316 Mafia is using a girl's account but why he talks like a girl though? i mean when ever he get in my match when i make 4 way he goes there and talk with guys saying "ok kiss" ok i love u" wtf? i mean even Maryjane doesn't do that he's a guy. and im not here to show u sum proof if u want proof u can just have a lil conversation with xLENAx and lol lol u'll find out whether they're the same person or not.

Edited by K-TRACHO, 06 December 2008 - 11:36 PM.

#13 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:04 AM

lol,i don't beg for any codes or ask for help cause i know them all & can make them all,btw i can own with & w/o hacks.Most of the good people cheap to win anyways,BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by M-RODERICK-H, 07 December 2008 - 12:06 AM.

#14 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:19 AM

@ K-Tracho- What makes u think that im Unknown??? well im not Unknown, i WAS 3.16-KILLER until ppl like Rodrick kept ruining the game with auto win, 1 hit red, hacks here, hacks there, etc so i stopped playing 07 online

@ Rodrick- Theres no BURN!!!!!!! there, so u can make codes that ruins the game? well YIPPIE YI KI A!!!!! who cares.....& as soon as they make a SVR game 4 PS2 online once again then 07 will be just like 06.....DEAD!!!!! & anyway more & more people r getting PS3s then they will get SVR 09 2 play online.....so it might the beginning of the end 4 07.....& 07 better be ready 4 its funeral

#15 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:03 AM

lol there not much hacks on 07 anymore dumbass,i remember you with your 1136 Edge dting & ubing like a *****,i made you & gdog auto win cause y'all got owned.Btw you can hack on 360 & ps3 if you know how.i bet you didn't know that dumbass.it real easy & i can tell y'all how if i want to.

you quit 07 cause you got a ps3 & got 08,not cause of hacks.Damn you stupid,that what you told people lol.I know alot about you fool.

#16 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

Seriously, will all of you guys just shut up. It annoys me so much to see people typing with censor bypassing trying to be cool or something. People who hack online to try and have a high record for whatever reason. Then whining and complaining when accused of doing it, so they then accuse they other of doing it. I'm so sick of it.

I'd close this topic if I had power in this forum. So, just DON'T post here after this.

#17 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:05 AM

LoL people cheating on 09 with their cheap ass create a finishers moves.09 kind of wack

#18 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:06 AM

You obviously didn't get the message there. What you said doesn't even have a point to the topic at hand, which is seemingly pointless to begin with.

#19 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:10 AM

we not even talking about recs ..btw he brought up 09,i just pointed some facts out.For real how we get on this bs?& who cares if a guy want to be a girl.

Edited by M-RODERICK-H, 07 December 2008 - 01:12 AM.

#20 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

Talking about using hacks pertains to records. Using attempted namecalling over the internet doesn't exactly lead to genius by the way.

Arguing with people who think they are cool by cheating to beat people over the internet or something of that sort is pointless, so I'm done.

#21 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:15 AM

I'm done with this topic to,we need stop acting immature.

#22 K-TRACHO

K-TRACHO

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:12 PM

i hope so cause i don't want my shi't locked lol

#23 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

View PostThe Spawn of Satan, on Dec 6 2008, 07:34 PM, said:

at least we come here 2 just talk & have fun instead of just getting hacks 4 a wrestling game that is 2 years old 2 beat skilled players online 2 prove ur self & 2 everyone else that u have no skills at all....& dont EVER insult members of the Code X community that come here 2 share there day 2 everyone & when we have good laughs on here & when we help others with their problems....like recent broken neck, family fighting, or just a simple code question.....so dnt say all we do is **** because basically we all like family & when 1 person says something bad about the family then all the fun & laughs become serious problems

Quote from Mick Foley

Have A Nice Day!

That was so beautiful *sheds then wipes a tear* but yeah thats how we are here, we're all family i mean people get mad on here sometimes and we fight on here most of the time but last time i checked don't all families fight, cry, and be happy lol. Anyway point is don't come on here hating on us because we help each other, talk to each other, role play as wrestlers working for the CWF, and have just about the best codes for the svr series of games!

Oh and one last thing if i may Have A Nice Day!