54 replies to this topic

#26 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:28 PM

If only hackers played there would be no online. Plenty of fair players still play.

#27 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:31 PM

Damn hacckers, I don't see whats so fun about it, I find it childish nonsense.

#28 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

You pretty much already said that. But, as I said, there are a lot of fair players still out there.

#29 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

And like I said, or at least not at that moment, there was no fair players at all, just hackers, Awers, and quitters/dcers. Fair players to me seem very small chances of encountering. I don'tt play 06 07 online anymore period.

#30 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:35 PM

You played three games. You can't say that there were no fair players.

#31 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

Yeah 2 on 06, the one monoxide says is the most active one for online, yes there was a bit on but total hackers, I got raped by their caws. And then I tryed one on 07 where I searched and encountered 1 session available, I joined it and again, he went to crowwd and blanked /blacked out my screen and then after 5 min he Auto Win. So I just said fuk it, ain't touchin this shit ever again.

#32 NyTeMaRe

NyTeMaRe

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:54 PM

View PostBIG~FAT~CHICKEN, on Jun 26 2008, 05:40 PM, said:

Yeah 2 on 06, the one monoxide says is the most active one for online, yes there was a bit on but total hackers, I got raped by their caws. And then I tryed one on 07 where I searched and encountered 1 session available, I joined it and again, he went to crowwd and blanked /blacked out my screen and then after 5 min he Auto Win. So I just said fuk it, ain't touchin this shit ever again.
You are obviously making that up lol. I am on 06 right now and guess what? No hackers. And if you go against a CAW with hacked attributes you are stupid because you can see the stats, so who's fault was it that you went against a hacked Torrie? 06's? Code-x's? No. It was your's for not paying attention to the little details that are so very obvious. 07 = The game with the most hackers. 06 = Not that much. I haven't encountered any hackers on 06 for a LONG AZZ TIME! There are just cheap people, not as bad as on 08 though, people on 08 are just LAME!!

#33 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

I am not making it up, on 06 to total hackers with their caws, hacked moves, one with an inivisble head, was I unlucky?? Cmon those games have always been trash even when it was the most active.I'd rather get cheaped on 08 then get lucky about worrying if I will encounter a hack or an AWer.

#34 .xRODERICKx.

.xRODERICKx.

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:32 PM

If they want to stop people from hacking on svr09 for ps2 if its online.They should do what EA Sport games do.If you hack on them you automatically dc & the opponent gets a win.I spelled everything out for yall kids.Yall need to buy a cellphone or something.Yall dont need to B**** when someone makes the words shorter. <_<

#35 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:29 PM

That was the most pointless post I have ever witnessed. First off EA has nothing to do with WWE as its a "SPORT" server. It's a diffrent type of system they use to control the disconectors or hackers. And even if the servers of SvR do what EA does, SvR would screw up alot because are keep on doing it till theres a way and plp will keep getting wins and its pointless if thats how its gona go. It's so assurable, noone will ever be fair on a game thats hackable trust me. EA controls hacks but not if theyre joker commanded, I tryed it once as a test and its true, i was modifying scores, but after 1 min the game dc. So the AW has enough time to get their win. PS2 is ****ed up simple and when PS3 has a cheat device, Sony can now control it by either warning them with a suspension or indefenitly banning them. **** PS2

#36 .xRODERICKx.

.xRODERICKx.

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

I said they should try something like that .It does stop most of the hacks because i tried.And this is the main site for people getting hacks to cheat online.You can find a lot of codes on this site people use to hack online.I just wanted to point this out.

Edited by .xRODERICKx., 27 June 2008 - 06:09 PM.

#37 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:28 PM

True, true.
But I for one, and many others only use hacks to get moves in that Should be in the spot, but cant due to weight / fighting style restriction

#38 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

It's impossible Roderick, Demonware needs to come up with a new system on how to control the disconectors. They just PS out and dont get loss. And sometimes will make you quit after the bell rings online for ps3. The feature of getting ur win after a dc% and the foe getting a dc% was good but if they do it after the bell the screen will freeze and noone gets nothing. PSing out avoids it, so big improvemnt demonware still has left to work on.

#39 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:51 PM

View PostAntiChrist Superstar, on Jun 24 2008, 11:25 AM, said:

PS2 is long dead now sorry to say it but it really is....why would it have online if PS3 is turning 2 Years Old this year??
Because Its like I have said before and im getting sick of saying it I wish people would listen to me!!! -_-

What I've said before was that not everyone can afford to get a PS3 or X-Box360! I would gladly get one if money grew on trees but it don't so I'm S.O.L. That is why people still care I really get tired or repeating myself over and over again!

View PostBLUE_INC, on Mar 28 2008, 10:06 PM, said:

Um yea there is because theres people like me that can not afford the PS3 or X-Box 360! So I was freaking out when I found out the fact that they are making it for PS2! Yea the graphics arn't going to be as good but still now the people that cant afford paying
$399.99 to $506.82 for the PS3 or $279.92 to $547.74 for the X-Box 360 *Credit Wal-Mart.com*
Or
$399.99 for PS3 or 249.99 for a Pre-Owned X-Box 360, $349.99 for a New X-Box 360*Credit Target.com*
Its not very often I get to quote myself but still heres my small facts and the costs of the systems complete with links to everyone of them! I rest my case and I hope I dont have to say this part again this is why people want the online part on the PS2 version of the game because I simply don't got the money to afford to buy one of thee "New Age Systems" Specialy with the cost of everything going sky high!

#40 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:17 AM

And now with the problem Sony is having with the prices they turned down, heck, you better find a way to get it quick before they actually raise it up, or at least thats what I think they wll do.

Edited by BIG~FAT~CHICKEN, 28 June 2008 - 06:17 AM.

#41 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:12 AM

Why would they raise it? They lost 3.3 Billion with them not selling, raising the prices won't help them sell more.

#42 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:39 AM

Even tho I have a 360 now, I still wouldn't say that the PS2 is dead right now, because the PS2 still has games coming out for the rest of this year.

#43 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

I'd say this is the last year, can't go any longer.

#44 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:38 PM

They have game releases scheduled until 2010, and beyond maybe.

#45 NyTeMaRe

NyTeMaRe

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:49 PM

View PostBIG~FAT~CHICKEN, on Jun 27 2008, 12:59 PM, said:

I am not making it up, on 06 to total hackers with their caws, hacked moves, one with an inivisble head, was I unlucky?? Cmon those games have always been trash even when it was the most active.I'd rather get cheaped on 08 then get lucky about worrying if I will encounter a hack or an AWer.
Look, you are just repeating yourself, and crying because you have no skill to own hacks. Me? I can take out the trash when I need to, but I don't cry about it and post in forums "I get hacked on 06 and 07, there should not be online" Spoiling the fun for EVERYONE ELSE, Do I? No, because I am more mature than that and I understand the fact that there are other people that play successfully without resorting to hacks and I also understand that it isn't all about what I want or all because I got hacked there should be no online. Grow up already and either except a loss from a hacker and don't complain or kick their azz like I do and use freeze. If they AW, use the AW Reverse code. If you don't have it, well then AW yourself. 50% Chance you will get your win and I would much rather just give the noob a win and shut up about it to stifle any drama from occurring.

#46 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

View PostMonoxideOwnsYou, on Jun 28 2008, 03:49 PM, said:

View PostBIG~FAT~CHICKEN, on Jun 27 2008, 12:59 PM, said:

Look, you are just repeating yourself, and crying because you have no skill to own hacks. Me? I can take out the trash when I need to, but I don't cry about it and post in forums "I get hacked on 06 and 07, there should not be online" Spoiling the fun for EVERYONE ELSE, Do I? No, because I am more mature than that and I understand the fact that there are other people that play successfully without resorting to hacks and I also understand that it isn't all about what I want or all because I got hacked there should be no online. Grow up already and either except a loss from a hacker and don't complain or kick their azz like I do and use freeze. If they AW, use the AW Reverse code. If you don't have it, well then AW yourself. 50% Chance you will get your win and I would much rather just give the noob a win and shut up about it to stifle any drama from occurring.
To bad I dont play that game anymore or I'd play you.

#47 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

You know, I really can't side with anyone on this here. Yeah hackers are annoying and all but like down to the plain facts....its just a damn game. If your oppenent hacks to gain an unfair advantage, then try and beat him or just quit, or just lose. Thats it. You lose, big freaking deal its a damn game. So stop crying and shit saying how unfair online is and you get hacked all the time, because its really annoying as almost every little child does that when they don't have there way. And I also play 06 past 07 was released (I wonder if I'm still on the record boards) but there are many fair players on 06. I don't really understand why people say "Oh I go on the first match I see and the person is always flying away and having specials as regular grapples" or the same-ol "Oh I got hacked almost 20 times by the same person, this is so unfair". Please I be playing almost all day sometimes and I only run into a hacker maybe once or twice, if I do I just quit. I don't cry, I don't *****, I just press start and quit and move on with my life.

#48 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:55 PM

PS2 might last for 2 or more years but Madden 09 or NBA 09 or any other new year isnt gonna make me go back to the ps2 why? cuz it's out on every other system

#49 NyTeMaRe

NyTeMaRe

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

View PostDday141, on Jun 28 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

You know, I really can't side with anyone on this here. Yeah hackers are annoying and all but like down to the plain facts....its just a damn game. If your oppenent hacks to gain an unfair advantage, then try and beat him or just quit, or just lose. Thats it. You lose, big freaking deal its a damn game. So stop crying and shit saying how unfair online is and you get hacked all the time, because its really annoying as almost every little child does that when they don't have there way. And I also play 06 past 07 was released (I wonder if I'm still on the record boards) but there are many fair players on 06. I don't really understand why people say "Oh I go on the first match I see and the person is always flying away and having specials as regular grapples" or the same-ol "Oh I got hacked almost 20 times by the same person, this is so unfair". Please I be playing almost all day sometimes and I only run into a hacker maybe once or twice, if I do I just quit. I don't cry, I don't *****, I just press start and quit and move on with my life.
Basically, how you say you can't side with anyone, you are incorrect. Because if you haven't noticed, that is the way I feel. Come on, if someone hacks me I have quite a few things to do about it. I can do a crowd glitch, and run until he can't see anything. I can just freeze him. I could own him. I could cheap him. And if the hacker catches me when I have my Dbl AW on, I can Dbl AW. So why can't anyone else do this and stop complaining? Like you said, it is just a game, but people take their records on there TOO seriously. Me? I could care less. My rec on the so far is 68-38 and that is legit. Someone cheaps me, I usually let them have the win, because they are that stuck-up on having a win, then fine, they can have it. However, if I am hacked...it is a WHOLE other story. Someone who uses the lame hacks that have been passed around to everyone like the Spider-Man moveset and shit is just WAYY TOO OBSESSED with the game. So, to make them cry about how I effected their record or gave them DC percentage, I cheap the hell out of them or freeze him, any of those things I said I have done and have came out successful. Oh, and another thing, if someone tries to hack me, and I know who they are and I know that they hack (Smallville86) I hack them back with my own original hacks. Works against Smallville all the time, and always he DCs.

#50 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

lol damn Smallville86 still hacks on 06? I even remember him with the damn Superman hack. The most annoying hack has to be the Venom caw, it was passed to almost everyone online like it was a cheap hooker.