• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RKO legend RKO

RKO legend RKO

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 845 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:20 AM

Ok so i was playing these 2 tweakers online this morning and they made me invisible and frozen how they did it was, i was on the ground and one of them was going for a pin and the other one did a chair grab where they set up the chair and do a back flip off the ropes and it made me invisible and frozen on the ground. Also weird thing when the hardcore guy would bust himself open the chair was invisible in the cut-scene but it was still there when it showed everyone.

Edited by RKO legend RKO, 18 August 2008 - 09:21 AM.

#2 OzZyLaN

OzZyLaN

Everything turns me on EXCEPT tacos

• Code-X Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

View PostRKO legend RKO, on Aug 18 2008, 10:20 AM, said:

Ok so i was playing these 2 tweakers online this morning and they made me invisible and frozen how they did it was, i was on the ground and one of them was going for a pin and the other one did a chair grab where they set up the chair and do a back flip off the ropes and it made me invisible and frozen on the ground. Also weird thing when the hardcore guy would bust himself open the chair was invisible in the cut-scene but it was still there when it showed everyone.

ok first of all this glitch is very very very old go on youtube many vids about it happened to me 2 and 2mnd do u know how it can be undone like reversing a running fin?

#3 Shiny Dragon of Death

Shiny Dragon of Death

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

it can be undone if someone hits a split legged moonsault on you. That's the only way to get out of it from what i've tried out.

#4 OzZyLaN

OzZyLaN

Everything turns me on EXCEPT tacos

• Code-X Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

View PostShiny Dragon of Death, on Aug 19 2008, 01:15 PM, said:

it can be undone if someone hits a split legged moonsault on you. That's the only way to get out of it from what i've tried out.

thank you very much man