• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 master-hacka

master-hacka

Code-X Rookie

• Banned
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

Ok so i have discovered that now there is hacking on ps3 yes im serious hacking not the invisible caws but i mean like auto win and 1000 overall caws how the f*ck do these noobs do that?

#2 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:46 AM

View Postmaster-hacka, on Aug 20 2008, 07:18 AM, said:

auto win
I noticed that too, it reminds me when I played 07 on PS2 and others played it on PS3, the PS3 guy would normally always win and it would show me as a draw, but this is different because I doubt PS2 users can play 08 online with us PS3 users so maybe its your/the other players connection, because when it happens to me the player stops moving and only does punches/kicks nothing else even when I'm nowhere near the player, it could be they hacked the system because thats not unheard off because COD4 got hacked and you had unlimited ammunition and could move very fast until they patched it.

#3 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:28 AM

Well, I can say that they aren't using a cheat device. AW May be connection like Metallic said. But, they are possibly just modding the game. Which is illegal. Can't think of any other things. Show me some proof though.

#4 OzZyLaN

OzZyLaN

Everything turns me on EXCEPT tacos

• Code-X Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:45 AM

yea this has happened this guy he was playing in player match so i go with him in triple threat and my friend
FIRE-DarkNeSS we c that this guy is fn huge like hacked huge so i could not explain that so may b ppl r hacking in :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: