#26 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:12 PM

Joke of the Day

Medical-

Patient: I'm in a hospital! Why am I in here?

Doctor: You've had an accident involving a bus.

Patient: What happened?

Doctor: Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?

Patient: Give me the bad news first.

Doctor: Your legs were injured so badly that we had to amputate both of them.

Patient: That's terrible! What's the good news?

Doctor: There's a guy in the next ward who made a very good offer on your slippers.

#27 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:51 PM

Joke of the Day

Aviation-
A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of the plane. The stewardess rushes over to her and tells her she must move to coach because she doesn't have a first class ticket. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job, and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica."

The disgusted stewardess gets the head stewardess who asks the blonde to leave. The blonde yet again repeats "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica." The head stewardesses doesn't even know what to do at this point because they still have to get the rest of the passengers seated to take off; the blode is causing a problem with boarding now, so the stewardess gets the copilot.

The copilot goes up to the blonde and whispers in her ear. She immediately gets up and goes to her seat in the coach section. The head stewardess asks the copilot in amazement what he said to get her to move to her correct seat. The copilot replies, "I told her the front half of the airplane wasn't going to Jamaica."

#28 twinkle07

twinkle07

Code-X.ws' Doppelgänger

• Code-X Member
  • 707 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:45 AM

Very funny ^_^

*strange though as it took quite a while for me to work out the punch line* :huh:

Edited by twinkle07, 09 November 2007 - 08:45 AM.

#29 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:07 PM

View Posttwinkle07, on Nov 10 2007, 01:45 AM, said:

Very funny ^_^

*strange though as it took quite a while for me to work out the punch line* :huh:

Thanks man.

#30 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:57 PM

Joke of the Day

Kids-
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Brewster!
Brewster who?
Brewsters can wake you up in the morning singing cock-a-doodle doo!

#31 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:21 PM

Joke of the Day

Magic-
Magic tricks are what lonely people do to further alienate potential friends.

Edited by Blizzard, 22 January 2008 - 10:43 PM.

#32 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:02 PM

Joke of the Day

Pun-
A director is screen testing Sylvestor Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger for a new film about classic composers. Not having figured out who to give which part to, he asks Sly who he would like to be.

Stallone says "I like Mozart. I want to be Mozart"

So the Director says, "Very well, you can be Mozart" Then he turns to Arnie and says "Arnie, who would you like to play ?"

And Arnie says "Ah'll be Bach!"

#33 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:30 AM

Before you read on, you may be interested to know that this was voted the UK's favourite joke:

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. As she pays for her ticket, the bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You shouldn't take that. You tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey."

#34 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:29 AM

i get it but its not really something that would make you laugh for more than 7 seconds

#35 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:35 AM

I know but I thought I would just post the UK's favorite joke, man were lame, I wouldn't have voted for that its not funny, but there you have it people the Brits have a funny (not ha ha funny) sense of humor.

#36 AyoLOC

AyoLOC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:43 PM

OK my turn your jokes sucked lol jk cool jokes i heard this at school awhile ago

There were 3 people on a fishing boat (fishing of course) a Rabi, a priest and an ordinary person thats never gone to church in his life anyway they were out fishing all day and at about 11:00 they ran out of bait so the rabi says "ill go get the bait theres a fishing shop just on the other side of the lake he gets out of the boat and walks across the water the ordinary guy says "wow he must be really religious" after he gets the bait he comes back and they continue, a few hours later they run out of bait again. this time the Priest goes to get it he gets out of the boat and walks across the water the ordinary guy says again "he must be really religious" and a few minuets later he gets back with bait and they fish some more.. later they run out of bait again and this time the regular guy says "okay im gunna get the bait this time you two just stay here and talk" he gets out of the boat steps in the water and drowns the priest says to the rabi "do you think we should have told him were the rocks are?"

#37 6(sic)6

6(sic)6

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 588 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:47 PM

View PostRated RKOwned, on Nov 13 2007, 06:43 PM, said:

OK my turn your jokes sucked lol jk cool jokes i heard this at school awhile ago

There were 3 people on a fishing boat (fishing of course) a Rabi, a priest and an ordinary person thats never gone to church in his life anyway they were out fishing all day and at about 11:00 they ran out of bait so the rabi says "ill go get the bait theres a fishing shop just on the other side of the lake he gets out of the boat and walks across the water the ordinary guy says "wow he must be really religious" after he gets the bait he comes back and they continue, a few hours later they run out of bait again. this time the Priest goes to get it he gets out of the boat and walks across the water the ordinary guy says again "he must be really religious" and a few minuets later he gets back with bait and they fish some more.. later they run out of bait again and this time the regular guy says "okay im gunna get the bait this time you two just stay here and talk" he gets out of the boat steps in the water and drowns the priest says to the rabi "do you think we should have told him were the rocks are?"

Ha HA . I liked that one. good job

#38 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:51 PM

View PostRated RKOwned, on Nov 14 2007, 11:43 AM, said:

Yeah that's is a good joke.

#39 borat

borat

Code-X Rookie

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:30 PM

i have joke about mother in law. i have sexytime with my mother in law.

#40 Lenox

Lenox

Turn it up loud and feel the ambiance.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:08 PM

This joke is really funny.

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

#41 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:20 PM

Joke of the Day

Fishing:

Three guys were fishing in a lake one day, when an angel appeared in the boat.

When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak, the first guy asked the angel humbly, "I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam War ... Could you help me?"

"Of course," the angel said, and when he touched the man's back, the man felt relief for the first time in years.

The second guy who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving. He asked if the angel could do anything about his poor eyesight. The angel smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them into the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When the angel turned to the third guy, the guy put his hands out defensively -- "Don't touch me!" he cried, "I'm on a disability pension."

#42 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 09:37 AM

View Postcreedfan62040, on Nov 15 2007, 10:08 PM, said:

This joke is really funny.

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

haha thats brilliant

#43 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:29 PM

Sorry guys for not posting a Joke of the Day in ages. Been really busy. Anyway, here is the Joke of the Day.

Joke of the Day

Lightbulb-
Q: How many people of the anti-matter Universe does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: Minus 2. -1 to change the bulb, -1 to have a fight with Captain Kirk.

#44 Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

View PostBlizzard, on Nov 2 2007, 03:27 AM, said:

Everyday I will try to post a joke. Not sure why but I'm guessing it's just something to do.

Joke of the Day:

Business-He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

back to the drawing board for you blizzard

#45 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

View PostDaddy Long Legs, on Nov 24 2007, 12:51 PM, said:

View PostBlizzard, on Nov 2 2007, 03:27 AM, said:

Everyday I will try to post a joke. Not sure why but I'm guessing it's just something to do.

Joke of the Day:

Business-He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

back to the drawing board for you blizzard

Forget that joke. Don't know what I was thinking then.

#46 uD V ii R u S

uD V ii R u S

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:33 PM

Those who laugh last think the slowest :P

Heh, Heh

#47 Stu

Stu

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 351 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:00 AM

This is why non-racist or offensive jokes aren't funny. Jokes just aren't funny when they're read, they need a punchline, tone, etc.

#48 B-rad™

B-rad™

mebersmakemelawl

• Code-X Member
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:42 AM

Let me try a joke.

Lower Merion police reported that an individual attempted to "egg" Andy Reid's house last night
The report stated; An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. Three eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor's back door,
four eggs hit the houses of each of his next-door neighbors, and the remaining eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them. Strangely, Reid's house wasn't actually hit by any of the eggs.

Police officials say they are considering Donovan McNabb as the primary suspect.

Another? Okay

On a tour of Texas, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore.
A helpless man, wearing a purple & black Baltimore Ravens jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark.
As the pope watched horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing Pittsburgh Steeler jerseys. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Baltimore Raven fan from the water. Then using long clubs, the three Pittsburgh Steeler fans beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.
Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there were some bitter hatred between the Baltimore Ravens & Pittsburgh Steelers, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true".
As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "Who was that"?
"It was the Pope", one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom".
"Well," the harpooner said, "he may have access to God's wisdom, but he doesn't know anything about shark fishing! Is the bait holding up O.K., or do we need to get another one"?

#49 Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs

Code-X Jobber

• Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:54 AM

View PostB-rad™, on Nov 24 2007, 04:42 PM, said:

Let me try a joke.

Another? Okay
I think I speak for everyone here when I say

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU SUCK! you tried, and you failed.