• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:12 AM

am i the only one who thinks that svr09 is just another update? okay...svr09 might be better than svr08. but is it a better wrestling game than sym, hctp, svr06? these games were innovative. had lots of new stuff in it. and they WERE really good. but then after svr06 they thought: hey we have a good base lets just do updates :woot: . when i play svr06 and compare it to svr08 i think i'm playing the same game. except for a few things. less moves, less caw parts, BUT A NEW MATCHTYPE!!! THE EXTREME RULES MATCH WOW, KINDA SOUNDS LIKE A HARDCORE MATCH BUT NO ITS SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!! am i the only one who thinks they are shitting us? thats something that should have been in the game without beeing a new matchtypes. the always say NEW NEW NEW and all we get is something we had all the time but now its a new matchtype. for example the backstage matches. they were cool and everybody loved them. and they made a "backstage brawl match" out of it and call it NEW. all those tiny updates we get like NEW DIRTY MOVES!!! i really dont care about them. why cant they just put in new moves every year. and maybe put out some old ones an reanimate them? like maybe KANES CHOKESLAM. its been in there since when? smackdown 2? anyway...

my last svr game was svr07 and it will be my last. (i shouldn't have bought it)

i bet a lot of you will say SVR09 WILL BE AWESOME, IT HAS A NEW TAG TEAM MATCH. i say this stuff been in japanese
games for like 6 years! i just wanna say. if people keep buying smackdown games like they used to, these games will never
change.

i started playing smackdown shut your mouth again and guess what!? its 438053904589045 times more fun to play than svr08. i think i will stick with the games i have.

Edited by Mr. Monkey, 31 August 2008 - 06:17 AM.

#2 drcat125

drcat125

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

huh svr08 was far better than 07

starting with it only takes 2 mins to get to a match. in 07 it took a good 7 mins of loading every time.

hctp & sym are terrible compare to svr 08 . the graphics, the caw mode , CAE, and much much more.

plus it is more realistc speed besides a turbo wrestling.

#3 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

svr08 was really good the first couple months i played it. then it got boring. i played HCTP again, it was fun. then i got bored of it. im playing 07 right now. until i get bored of it anyways.

#4 drcat125

drcat125

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

basically 08 main problem was no story mode really

it was all text (emails)

#5 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

yea and the ps2 version didnt have online <_< 09 better have online for ps2 or im going to be pissed.

#6 Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:05 AM

if 08 didnt have online i doubt 09 will. i've heard that ps2 wont even get the inferno match

#7 Soon2BeLegend

Soon2BeLegend

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:05 AM

ps2 will have the inferno match. just dont know about online

#8 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:04 PM

View PostSoon2BeLegend, on Aug 29 2008, 01:57 PM, said:

yea and the ps2 version didnt have online <_< 09 better have online for ps2 or im going to be pissed.
wont have online it's just stupid to skip a year then add the feature again

#9 Zcrux

Zcrux

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

im going to get it for ps2 but if I want some change I'll get it for wii too! :P