i have a question for every one on this site that make the best caws
when sdvsraw 07 comes on on ps2 and 360
who is gettin the ps2 ver and who is gettin
the 360 ver i want 2 know cuz i have a ps2
and i'm gettting a 360 i just want the best caws
see i do not make people on the game unless i like them

#2 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:42 PM

klownylove, on Aug 3 2006, 03:36 PM, said:

i have a question for every one on this site that make the best caws
when sdvsraw 07 comes on on ps2 and 360
who is gettin the ps2 ver and who is gettin
the 360 ver i want 2 know cuz i have a ps2
and i'm gettting a 360 i just want the best caws
see i do not make people on the game unless i like them
Well....

PS2

Allows codes
Same graphics as '06
The rest is the same as the PS3/360 version (without downloadable oontent)

360/PS3

NOT to allow codes for a LONG while
Outstanding graphics (complete with the sweat system)
Possible downloable content (i.e. able to rip your own themes via the HUD)

#3 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:46 PM

PS2 why.. because i want to buy SVR07 for codes and for wrestling NOT to see them sweat or becaue o the GFX. * SVR07 on 360 is just a port with updated gfxs.

#4 Brcherres

Brcherres

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:56 PM

Ill do the PS2, im just a loyal PS2 and nintendo fan so I dont go for the Xbox I might buy it though if 08 goes out for Xbox too, plus if I wanna see guys sweating I can just go outside.

#5 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:58 PM

Socom, on Aug 3 2006, 03:46 PM, said:

PS2 why.. because i want to buy SVR07 for codes and for wrestling NOT to see them sweat or becaue o the GFX. * SVR07 on 360 is just a port with updated gfxs.
Ditto and because I'm loyal to the systems I've grown up with.

#6 Angel

Angel

The Phenomenal Mod

• Code-X Member
  • 3,626 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

though to say the 30 version is actually the correct version and the ps2 version will be a port of that...just had to correct that. And the caw's will be made for both so why even bother? The values and stuff don't change (or shouldn't) from game to game so you have nothing to worry about.

#7 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:13 PM

Angel, on Aug 3 2006, 04:04 PM, said:

though to say the 30 version is actually the correct version and the ps2 version will be a port of that...
Actually, that's incorrect, for all four systems use the PS2 template...

#8 Luke Stripez

Luke Stripez

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:46 PM

well the graphix for ps2 in the videos look better thank 06 but the pics look the same it confuses me i dont play X-Box so Ps2 For M3 and i hope its still 50 duckets cuz now they O.D.Ing With The Prices

#9 Our Father

Our Father

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 345 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:49 AM

Wait Guyz tha formulas will never change you post a caw that formula will be used in tha same gender but with more detail and less detail cause tha formula will be tha same on both consoles

So if you see A detailed Brock lesner Caw made from Wolfgang then you are seeing Xbox360 but less detail you are seening p2s.

And guyz stop going crazy with this fan boy console system be happy it is going to Playstation 2 and not just Xbox 360 Thq been waiting on tha list for a long time to get there hands on and engine like tha Xbox 360 Now if ps3 was here already here that game would have not hit tha Xbox360 or would it (cause tha Wrestlemania 21 controls Sucked I hope they keep that smackdown feeling on tha 07 version on 360 and if they don't At least we got more to do in tha 07 version

#10 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:26 PM

Our Father, on Aug 4 2006, 01:49 AM, said:

Wait Guyz tha formulas will never change you post a caw that formula will be used in tha same gender but with more detail and less detail cause tha formula will be tha same on both consoles

So if you see A detailed Brock lesner Caw made from Wolfgang then you are seeing Xbox360 but less detail you are seening p2s.

And guyz stop going crazy with this fan boy console system be happy it is going to Playstation 2 and not just Xbox 360 Thq been waiting on tha list for a long time to get there hands on and engine like tha Xbox 360 Now if ps3 was here already here that game would have not hit tha Xbox360 or would it (cause tha Wrestlemania 21 controls Sucked I hope they keep that smackdown feeling on tha 07 version on 360 and if they don't At least we got more to do in tha 07 version
1. It WAS Playstation exclusive...X-Box is just riding on the coattails
2. Yukes' MAKES the games, THQ SHIPS the games
3. People WILL be as they are, deal with it
4. So what if the X-Box wrestling titles sucked...That's their fault, not Yukes'...