68 replies to this topic

#51 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:57 PM

English please. So because you are too ignorant to know what a word means it sucks?

You fail...Miserably.

#52 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:58 PM

Ok FIrst 1 good buecnd sucks cause he ue some words i neva herd of but te fact is that Sth is better

That just means that you're a moron who needs to read a book once in a while.

#53 TragikRhymes

TragikRhymes

Pianist Producer Musician

• Code-X Member
  • 5,531 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:59 PM

No need to try and prove him wrong. Let him believe what he wants. It's us that knows better hip-hip, and if he wants to get better, he'll join us. Until then, Big Que, you don't know a damn thang!

#54 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:00 PM

No need to try and prove him wrong. Let him believe what he wants. It's us that knows better hip-hip, and if he wants to get better, he'll join us. Until then, Big Que, you don't know a damn thang!

yeah, I guess some people just can't be helped.

#55 Big que

Big que

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:04 PM

I Will Never Think Diffrent Cause I know Whats Hip Hop

AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE SOUTH

#56 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:07 PM

I Will Never Think Diffrent Cause I know Whats Hip Hop

AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE SOUTH

Let me say this again:

Some people are too ignorant to be helped.

#57 Mizery Made

Mizery Made

./\/\izery /\/\ade.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:07 PM

This thread is ridiculous, and not just because of Khwame...

#58 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:08 PM

View PostMizery Made, on Jun 1 2007, 01:07 AM, said:

I don't know why, but somehow I think that post is directed at me. :unsure:

#59 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:08 PM

If it bothers people that bad, tell Devil to lock it. Not like the thread will be missed.

#60 Big que

Big que

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:10 PM

Well

Freestylen South Using Ridiculy Long anc confusing Words North

#61 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:15 PM

My point has obviously been made and you've been proven wrong. I think I'll just leave this alone.

#62 Big que

Big que

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:18 PM

Wat ever i know south run shit so no need to keep telling yall that

#63 Mizery Made

Mizery Made

./\/\izery /\/\ade.

• Code-X Member
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:27 PM

View PostLettersFromWarST, on Jun 1 2007, 12:08 AM, said:

View PostMizery Made, on Jun 1 2007, 01:07 AM, said:

I don't know why, but somehow I think that post is directed at me. :unsure:
No, actually. Hate that I made you feel that way but my comment had little to do with you, so no worries. I just mean, this thread has been drug through the mud over and over. Khwame comes in and says something *******, and 5 people have to respond basically saying the same thing, then he comes back and then we get 5 more posts reinforcing what's already been said.

How many lists of NY & South rappers do we need, honestly?

I'm still waiting for when someone reveals that Khwame Design is actually just their Joke Account, trying to pull all our legs... but as this continues, my face begins to frown as I realize that Khwame is serious :\

#64 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:02 AM

OK this has just turned into a diss thread, first it was about music, and people actually tried to educate others but now it's just meaningless back and forth antics using quotes from rappers or each other to try and out do or out disgrace the other guy posting. For that reason this topic is closed.

Not only that but Mizery is right it's been dragged out far to long. The points from both ends of this argument were proved on the first page, it's stupid.

#65 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:36 AM

It's about Hip-Hop and has been the whole way, Blooma. This is a matter of the problem that's been around since the underground was established, and since the South started booming in the sound system of every ignorant American's car. Big Que here, represents the average, dumb-witted, ignorant, and uninformed American who is drained of all his potential knowledge by people on MTV, BET, Sony, Universal, Time Warner and even Def Jam Records, Aftermath Entertainment, and many other so-called Hip-Hop labels. Hip-Hop started and New York, and best believe it lives in New York. If you don't respect who created it and continues making authentic, official, Hip-Hop in dedication to the Hip-Hop we knew and loved from the beginning, and if you do not respect those artists, whom a majority are from New York, whether its Statten Island, South Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens/Queensbridge, Long Island or Harlem, you need to respect those artists who broke barriers. Artists like KRS-One who re-defined Live Hip-Hop and artists like Big Daddy Kane who put the Soul in Hip-Hop. Artists like Nas & Rakim who spit lyrical flows that blew your brains like a shot gun every time you listen. Artists like Run DMC who brought Hip-Hop to the worldwide audencies, and those like Jay-Z who spit classics and brought Hip-Hop to new demographics through marketing it to the world. Artists like Big Punisher who opened up opprotunities for Latino rappers everywhere to get there shot at it. Producers like Erick Sermon, DJ Premier, The RZA, MF Doom, and more who broke trends and created new styles of Hip-Hop production and made the most creative and original compositions ever, and keep evolving from 1994 to Today.

I just broke down nearly ever particle of what Hip-Hop Music is made of, and guess what...Everyone used in the above, ARE FROM NEW YORK, THE HOMELAND OF ALL THINGS HIP-HOP!

Now get the **** out of our board, before I go Method Man on your ass and put a hanger on the oven and stick it in your ass like "Ssssss". Respect the ******* truth, respect the ******* real, and respect What IS Hip-Hop.

I'm Out.

#66 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:45 AM

I hear you, but I had to close this because of the insults/flaming going on during this discussion about music.

You're right people do need to respect and acknowledge (whether they like it or not) where real hip-hop started and who started it, and also appreciate them as legends even if you don't like the music. Now granted Big Que didn't do that in this thread, and people went out to prove him wrong and he tried to argue back... but in the process somewhere along the way some people went off track and started flaming in some form or another and at times on code-x atleast, it has to be put a stop to.

I hear, and agree with you, but this topic had to end IMO before shit got way out of hand.

#67 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:49 AM

As a staff member, I agree, it needed closing ages ago. But as a Hip-Hop head you know I couldn't stop myself, and I know you feel that, :thumbsup:

Now, let's all hope this kid learns...Or is willing to...'Cause shit, I won't be messing with it anymore if he doesn't.

#68 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:51 AM

English please. So because you are too ignorant to know what a word means it sucks?

If that's what you are refering to as a "flame", it isn't.

A flame from me would be like:

**** you you stupid son of a *****.

I was only making the point that his lack of intelligence doesn't make music "suck". It means he needs to hit some books and make himself better.

#69 Ryan

Ryan

CM-PUNK.com/BITW

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,834 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:53 AM

yeah, I know Fate the hip-hop head in you goes crazy sometimes, lol.

Any way I feel we should respect the fact that this is closed now, all staff members included and lay this to rest...