#52 TragikRhymes

TragikRhymes

Pianist Producer Musician

• Code-X Member
  • 5,531 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

ay bro my fault ill hit you up. man this whole 2 weeks been busy wit skool and graduation. i aint had time really to do nothin. but i wanted to check it out. jus gotta wait a lil bit ;)

#53 Roddy.

Roddy.

Aka Rod or Roddy.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

View PostReal C. Rich, on 13 April 2010 - 06:38 PM, said:

Pretty good, good quality too I really have nothing to hate on this track 8/10

Meh, a little something I wrote like in 3 minutes

I'm Not Afraid to be different from all the rest, and really I'm never gonna eva, eva rest
I'm on a quest no Runescape, I'm tryin' be the best
I'ma do whatever it takes to be at the top, and if I drop I'll just get back up like in a Video Game
Even if you were a skyscarper you couldn't touch the level of fame, I could reach
I'm Not Afraid anymore, I know there's plenty more haters, but I'ma keep em' mad as I get greater
I'm the effin' creator of the original original no KFC, so if you know whats good for you just follow me
I could show you who and how great you could be, Don't you ever be scared of speaking your own mind
Cause you can be the leader, you"re the one that looks at people get weaker
At the end I'm Not Afraid, cause I've been through sh*t in my life you couldn't believe or achieve

Edited by ThaRelentless, 23 May 2010 - 10:08 AM.

#54 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

I'm digging it, but the last line felt kinda out of place to me. Just didnt make sense to me is all. I mean why would anybody be afraid of someones face after they got laid? I wouldve put something like "At the end I'm not afraid, cause I know when I'm dead my legacy will never ever fade" I feel like that would compliment the beginning where you said you will never rest and you're trying to be the best, it would kind of be the exclamation point to the whole verse imo.

#55 Roddy.

Roddy.

Aka Rod or Roddy.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:05 AM

Well I did write this in 3- 4 minutes I wasn't really thinking, but yea I agree now that I read it again the last line doesn't make sence. Thanks for the feed bro!

#56 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

Hey no problem and it was pretty good especially for it being written in only a few minutes. Keep it up, you got potential/skill.