Can you play as the green moves set model?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 crossface

crossface

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:30 PM

You could in other years. if so then whats the code.

I am NTSC.

#2 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:29 PM

I don't think it's possible, mate. I too have been seeking codes for the green man and woman, and his red twin, but I think if it's possible to obtain them, by using them makes in certain matches, the game will immediately freeze on you. In past games, you could add them in as extras in the Royal Rumble or in some tag matches like 3 on 3 plus 2, but you couldn't really use them in 1 on 1 matches without disabling the entrances. But I think you could use them in special referee matches, but a downside was they would just stand there doing nothing after the bell sounded. ;)

But try asking around. Maybe someone else can help ya get them!

#3 crossface

crossface

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

View PostFuture WC, on 22 December 2010 - 03:29 PM, said:

I don't think it's possible, mate. I too have been seeking codes for the green man and woman, and his red twin, but I think if it's possible to obtain them, by using them makes in certain matches, the game will immediately freeze on you. In past games, you could add them in as extras in the Royal Rumble or in some tag matches like 3 on 3 plus 2, but you couldn't really use them in 1 on 1 matches without disabling the entrances. But I think you could use them in special referee matches, but a downside was they would just stand there doing nothing after the bell sounded. ;)

But try asking around. Maybe someone else can help ya get them!

I found the green man! He is Moves Man 02.

Code:0046AD5B 00000001

He is a little glitchy. I used him in 1 on 1 matches(Entrances off). He is working. He is my IC champ. I still cant find his wife(Green Woman) though.

#4 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:39 PM

The green woman is either Moves Man 00 or 01. Don't know which. But I'm not sure if they work.

#5 crossface

crossface

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:06 PM

View PostFuture WC, on 24 December 2010 - 12:39 PM, said:

The green woman is either Moves Man 00 or 01. Don't know which. But I'm not sure if they work.

Neither Moves Man 00 or 01 work. I tried them all. Thats how I found out that Moves Man 02 was Green Guy.Green Woman has to be around cause she has a model in the game obviously since she is seen in CAM.

#6 Future WHC

Future WHC

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:35 PM

That's cos they are the red guy and green diva. I have no idea why the green man is playable and not the other two. Maybe they were feeling green with envy. :(

The only game they could be played in (as a trio) was in SvR 2006, which I now dislike due to its age, and the green woman could be used in 6 man matches. In all subsequent games, it was only possible to use the male green moves model. But, I think it's dumb how they have the moves models in story designer in 2010/2011 for the preview pictures, but you cannot select them. I wish that THQ would put them back in, as I can at least make them a stable. <_<

By the way, why don't you just create your own moves models and make them purple, pink, orange or silver? I'm thinking of doing it and finding out how to upload them to community creation. :P

That would be hilarious!

#7 crossface

crossface

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

View PostFuture WC, on 24 December 2010 - 06:35 PM, said:

That's cos they are the red guy and green diva. I have no idea why the green man is playable and not the other two. Maybe they were feeling green with envy. :(

The only game they could be played in (as a trio) was in SvR 2006, which I now dislike due to its age, and the green woman could be used in 6 man matches. In all subsequent games, it was only possible to use the male green moves model. But, I think it's dumb how they have the moves models in story designer in 2010/2011 for the preview pictures, but you cannot select them. I wish that THQ would put them back in, as I can at least make them a stable. <_<

By the way, why don't you just create your own moves models and make them purple, pink, orange or silver? I'm thinking of doing it and finding out how to upload them to community creation. :P

That would be hilarious!

LOL at the joke!

I never knew that about SVR06. I am gonna to have to give that a try. Dont hate on SVR06 because of age. I still play it more than the newer games. All the cool moves in that game *orgasms*(joke!!) There has got to be a way to play as "Green's Wife" and Red. They have models in the game so it has to be possible. You can only play as Green model in 08 but removes Batista even when I use the Add him back to the roster he is still gone and that blows.

That is an awesome idea. I like the way you think. I wish I knew the formulas for these Green and Red models in this video

VERY GOOD AND CLOSE CAWS.