Community Status Updates

LoЯeИzǿ's Photo

LoЯeИzǿ → wolfgangjt

Could you reply to my pm please?
Jan 03 2007 01:41 PM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I know its a cliché (and I hate cliché's) but two wrongs really don't make a right. On the subject of Saddam, its going to do more worse for Iraq than it will good, and I fear peace will never come due to this. On the other hand, I understand why people would be at easy knowing a certain person was dead.
Jan 03 2007 06:51 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Double comment, but something just came to me. What are your views on Saddam's hanging and, more widely, capital punishment as a whole?
Jan 03 2007 06:26 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I know it sounds weird, but I have no opinions on death. I can't intepret what will happen (nobody can, but at least others can make theories), I can't say how I'd understand how the way you act in life changes what happens in death. I do believe the soul will always exist in some way, and I suppose reincarnation makes the most sense. I will admit I tend to have a closed mind a lot.
Jan 03 2007 06:18 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I feel many things. I feel like my opinions aren't respected enough to be left alone for myself to choose, I feel angry that this annoying person is trying to sway me, and I just generally don't like it. Its even worse when people knock on your door talking about how evolution is work of the Devil. What do you feel about it? Also, what are your beliefs that happen after death (just curious)?
Jan 03 2007 05:59 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

Yeah, I understand what your saying. In fact, I agree with you about it all really. Especially the fear of death part - I never thought of it like that. God, in my mind, is about rekindling hope into people, albeit by false hope if he isn't real, but he gives people confidence and desire to live, so even if the entity of God doesn't exist, I say God does exist as something inside people
Jan 03 2007 05:38 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I don't believe in God, and consider Hhim to be the empty void that Science does not know (no offence intended to any religious people reading). What are your views on it? And I tend to find books far more interesting than films, to be honest. I do like horror books, but ideally I go for fantasy (like Lord of the Rings). I also find simple children's books like Wind and the Willows are great reads
Jan 03 2007 05:18 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I'll try and look it up. Complicated books don't bother me too much, so it should be fine. BTW, I mentioned a guy named Terry Pratchet last night, you should look into his stuff. This is how he describes one of his character’s personalities: “He’s the sort of guy who would stand next to a tree in a thunderstorm with a big sheet of metal shouting out that all God’s are ********”
Jan 03 2007 05:03 AM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

We've totally clogged up each other's comments XD - anyhoo, I've heard of Anne Rice. I've heard that her Vampire Chronicles are recommended and I was going to pick them up but then I saw a Terry Pratchet book (funniest author ever) and just had to get it. Are they any good?
Jan 02 2007 09:05 PM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I've thought about becoming an author of some sort of tasteful book. I've always seemed to be inspired by classic literature like J.R.R. Tolkein and Charles Dickens, but modern writers are also incredibly talented and descriptive. I'd love to be an author. Have you ever thought about becoming an author? I'm sure you have. If so, what sort of books would you write? :P
Jan 02 2007 08:54 PM
's Photo

→ heydave28

do you want to chat.
Jan 02 2007 08:44 PM
's Photo

→ MickieJames

pleese send me a comments.
Jan 02 2007 08:41 PM
's Photo

→ MickieJames

i need action repley codes
that has 100x the weight for caw's.
Jan 02 2007 08:39 PM
's Photo

→ Unmarked Beauty

I only just noticed your stuff after you said that only a few people go on Custom Works, so I checked it out and I'm impressed. You don't see that sort of stuff often. You, Shadow Raven (and a couple of others) actually inspired me to start posting there.
Jan 02 2007 08:23 PM
's Photo

can someone visit me so we could chat.
Jan 02 2007 08:18 PM