20 replies to this topic

#1 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

How long do you believe the dress mess will go on??? Hopefully it will end soon?? Am I the only one that DOESNT want to see Vito in S vs R 08 in a dress???

Wasnt sure where to post!!

Hardcore move this if u think it would fit better under Wrestling Discussion

#2 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:27 PM

Its about the game,no worries.

#3 dttm667

dttm667

The end result is always your money in my tray. 7, 14, 21.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:59 AM

I would think PC, and Console Gaming.....But yeah that's a tough one.

Vito in a dress..... <_< Lets hope not.

#4 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:36 AM

Personally, I hope he gets cut soon so he doesn't make it into SvR08.

#5 rsoberano

rsoberano

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:25 PM

If they do decide to put Vito in a dress, they should make it as a 2nd or 3rd attire.

#6 Friday Night Smackdown

Friday Night Smackdown

Cena Fan

• Code-X Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:21 PM

View PostSergio, on Jan 22 2007, 03:36 AM, said:

Personally, I hope he gets cut soon so he doesn't make it into SvR08.
I agree with Sergio. Vito isn't even a good wrestler and the dress is just a disgrace. He should either quit or stop wearing the dress!

#7 J.O.B. (Joey)

J.O.B. (Joey)

There's More 2 Life Than Chasin Girls, That's Raising 2

• Code-X Member
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:43 PM

Id love to see him cut too :D ... but jus in case..... :rolleyes:

#8 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:50 PM

Vito is an awesome wrestler but they just don't know how to use him. Hope he just goes back to the Mafia gimmick before the next game comes out.

#9 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:39 PM

I doubt he would make it next time because of all the new talent that will be in 08, CM Punk, Test, Kevin Thorn, Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman, JTG, Shad, Charlie Haas, MVP, Brian Kendrick, Paul London, etc... They should have released this guy acouple of months ago.

#10 Charisma

Charisma

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, he should be cut. IMO one of the reasons WWE [Smackdown!] is going down in the ratings

#11 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:51 PM

It just occurred to me, if Vito gets treated more seriously, then he should go to ECW and join Guido and continue the FBI gimmick, otherwise Vito would suck alone on any brand.

#12 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:58 PM

View PostSergio, on Feb 1 2007, 12:51 PM, said:

It just occurred to me, if Vito gets treated more seriously, then he should go to ECW and join Guido and continue the FBI gimmick, otherwise Vito would suck alone on any brand.

didnt they move nunzio/guido to sd??

anways I highly doubt they'll do that..they've had so many incarnations of the fbi in wwe and none have worked...

i feel sorry for vito having to wear the dress for the sake of a good paycheck

#13 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:25 PM

View PostIcon, on Feb 3 2007, 06:58 PM, said:

I check the extremists roster on wwe.com and it still has Guido on ECW. The FBI thing has been killed off too much by WWE that it's just rediculous. They had Nunzio, Johnny Stamboli, & Chuck Palumbo as the original FBI of WWE. Then they drafted Palumbo to RAW only to let him get released because he isn't one to survive as a single's competitor. Then they brought in Vito some time back and resurrected the FBI again with Nunzio & Vito. Soon after, ECW is brought back and Nunzio is taken to ECW to become Guido again and to have the FBI in ECW alongside Tony Mamaluke and I think Trinity. This left Vito alone on Smackdown and IMO, alone to be cut one day like Palumbo. Why couldn't Vito just go to ECW as well to be FBI? WWE do some wacky moves sometimes. Now he's just a guy in a dress who will serve his last impacting memory to us as the guy who was released for dressing like a woman.

#14 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:47 PM

View PostSergio, on Feb 3 2007, 07:25 PM, said:

View PostIcon, on Feb 3 2007, 06:58 PM, said:

I check the extremists roster on wwe.com and it still has Guido on ECW. The FBI thing has been killed off too much by WWE that it's just rediculous. They had Nunzio, Johnny Stamboli, & Chuck Palumbo as the original FBI of WWE. Then they drafted Palumbo to RAW only to let him get released because he isn't one to survive as a single's competitor. Then they brought in Vito some time back and resurrected the FBI again with Nunzio & Vito. Soon after, ECW is brought back and Nunzio is taken to ECW to become Guido again and to have the FBI in ECW alongside Tony Mamaluke and I think Trinity. This left Vito alone on Smackdown and IMO, alone to be cut one day like Palumbo. Why couldn't Vito just go to ECW as well to be FBI? WWE do some wacky moves sometimes. Now he's just a guy in a dress who will serve his last impacting memory to us as the guy who was released for dressing like a woman.
I know this is a long shot but what they should do is bring back the old FBI from WCW. And give it a bit of a WWE twist. Then I wouldn't mind see Vito but if it continues hes no going to last very much longer!

#15 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:08 PM

WWE re-signed Chuck Palumbo acouple months ago, so they should move him & Vito to ECW to form the FBI with Nunzio, and maybe bring back Stamboli

#16 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:11 AM

View PostThe Fallen Angel, on Feb 3 2007, 08:08 PM, said:

WWE re-signed Chuck Palumbo acouple months ago, so they should move him & Vito to ECW to form the FBI with Nunzio, and maybe bring back Stamboli
Here here bring back the old FBI!!!

#17 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:37 AM

View PostThe Fallen Angel, on Feb 1 2007, 02:08 PM, said:

but you know the wwe don't like to do RATIONAL decisions like that...they like to do things the wwe way!! haha

and on topic I don't think vito should be in the game @ all...i dont even know why he was in '07 cuz he wasn't doing much of anything during the production of '07..just another body to toss into the game =/

Edited by Icon, 04 February 2007 - 03:38 AM.

#18 ~Desperado~

~Desperado~

Never cross a Bandit

• Code-X Member
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:25 PM

I think that Kenny might of done the job of No More Vito in the dress. They need to Find Vito a New Gimmic, no more Guy being Dress thats a bad Role Model. Little Kids watch wwe they could copy Vito.

#19 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:46 PM

Vito Should be fired, i hate him more than little kid Cena Fans!! i hope he goes to PBS Kids Wrestling than ECW or TNA!!!

#20 Cillian

Cillian

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:33 PM

I think of the WWE shows like this;

RAW: The surpeme WWE brand
SD!: The Real OVW [Needs a Better Creative team.]
ECW: The Dump, ECW Needs a proper creative team it only has 2 people on there creative team, which is a disgrace.

The whole vito thing it's mad, i hate the close-up of the Vito & the far away shots of the divas. they should have close-ups for divas. I hope they drop the Vito in a dress & move him to ECW along with Palumbo & get the FBI back. after ECW gets a creative team, other wise they would be wasting Palumbo as talent. So they should make The FBI as a faction members being; Little Guido, Vito, Big Guido, Chuck Palumbo & Trinity [Sadly Mamaluke won't be coming back unless he beefs up a bit.]

K2T

#21 JeRicHo0L

JeRicHo0L

Code-X Made SvR06 Legendary!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:31 PM

they gave vito a new gimmick > some kind of muay thai fighter (red shorts)