• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 True--RKO--Legend Killer

True--RKO--Legend Killer

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:01 AM

If you watch the first gameplay video on YouTube or something, one where they go to the Arena selection screen. Pause it and count the black Locked Arena squares. If you noticed there isn't enough arenas. I personally listed all the PPV's that should be on the game this year, excluding Superstars, Saturday Nights Main Event, Tribute to the troops, Raw, Smackdown, ECW, or Wrestlemania 25. There isn't even enough slots to fill the general PPV's. See for yourself. :(

PPV's
  • Royal Rumble
  • No Way Out
  • Backlash
  • Judgment Day
  • Extreme Rules
  • The Bash
  • Night of Champions
  • SummerSlam
  • Unforgiven
  • No Mercy
  • Cyber Sunday
  • Armageddon
  • Survivor Series

I was just wondering if they go rid of some PPV's. Maby the blank spaces near Wrestlemania have to be unlocked. Not trying to freak anyone out but just wanted to let you all know.

Edited by True--RKO--Legend Killer, 25 September 2009 - 10:03 AM.

#2 Simon

Simon

Only 4 stars due to not being Misawa

• Code-X Member
  • 3,933 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

They will have all the PPV Arenas and RAW/SD!/ECW and probably Superstars at the very least, I guarantee that. Doesn't matter how many blanked out squares there were, they will be in ;)

Could well be unlockable, but I don't know.

#3 True--RKO--Legend Killer

True--RKO--Legend Killer

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

View PostJack Swagger, on Sep 25 2009, 10:17 AM, said:

They will have all the PPV Arenas and RAW/SD!/ECW and probably Superstars at the very least, I guarantee that. Doesn't matter how many blanked out squares there were, they will be in ;)

Could well be unlockable, but I don't know.

Yeah Well I'm Hoping. <_<

#4 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

I dont use that many arenas anyways.
It'd be cool to have it like JBI, A RAW Arena 1 and 2

#5 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

Season mode is in so all the arenas from PPVs will be in. The rest of the arenas are probably down a page and it was just not demonstrated in the demo.

#6 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:02 AM

^ Or havent been added to the demo since they have new gimmick PPV's ;)

#7 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:04 AM

No PPV arenas were in the demo though. They were all blanked out as question marks, that's why I think there might be another page.

#8 KR_Decade

KR_Decade

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

View PostTrue--RKO--Legend Killer, on Sep 26 2009, 12:01 AM, said:

If you watch the first gameplay video on YouTube or something, one where they go to the Arena selection screen. Pause it and count the black Locked Arena squares. If you noticed there isn't enough arenas. I personally listed all the PPV's that should be on the game this year, excluding Superstars, Saturday Nights Main Event, Tribute to the troops, Raw, Smackdown, ECW, or Wrestlemania 25. There isn't even enough slots to fill the general PPV's. See for yourself. :(

PPV's
  • Royal Rumble
  • No Way Out
  • Backlash
  • Judgment Day
  • Extreme Rules
  • The Bash
  • Night of Champions
  • SummerSlam
  • Unforgiven
  • No Mercy
  • Cyber Sunday
  • Armageddon
  • Survivor Series

I was just wondering if they go rid of some PPV's. Maby the blank spaces near Wrestlemania have to be unlocked. Not trying to freak anyone out but just wanted to let you all know.

Gee, THIS is exactly what I meant about last time! I mean It is confirmed that this year that it will be 16 Venue Selection total (like that Video where Undertaker VS HHH match). I completely agreed from what True--RKO--Legend Killer said that it's gonna happen in the Final Version Next month.

Edited by JafriZin2009, 25 September 2009 - 07:55 PM.

#9 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

Stop telling us stuff is confirmed without any proof. No where have I seen an article or heard anyone say there is only 16 venues.

#10 rey619manadam

rey619manadam

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:46 AM

all the arenas will be in , ( like what miz said)

#11 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:35 AM

All of this "Stop telling us without any proof" needs to stop. A Video was provided and there for should be proof enough that what is being talked about is possible. However it might be unlikly and while it probably is as i can't see them not putting in some of the PPV Arena's. However asking for proof when it has been said it is in a gameplay video, then it isn't hard to look at the video. I am in no way shape or form stating you can state your opinion on weather you agree or not. However it does get agravating when someone keeps stating "Stop telling us without any proof"

So i ask this to those who feel the need to ask that. Can you prove they are in. I mean if someone needs proof that aren't in before stating, then maybe it should work the other way around aswell.

#12 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:04 AM

Did you know the moon is actually blue. Do you want proof? Well tough I'm not giving you any. Believe it.

It's pretty much impossible to remember every second of every video ba, normally when people talk about stuff here they reference it back to something. If I want to see proof of something I have every right to ask for it, I'm not demanding it but don't bother telling me that I can't ask for it.