• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#76 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:10 PM

see i been saying it since the Beginning you guys need to listen more and stop running your months all the Time it makes no since for RVD to proform well when they will not push him him for the hard work he does anyhow...in the first place WWE takes this shit to few...think about it tonight they'll probably just keep him off the ECW card they planed tonight...or maybe he will be in a match with one of the wished up Wreslters like Holly or Test :o thats right did they suspend him...and take his push anyway to...how i will admit Test failed a durg test for what i get out of that Topic about him posted eariler...but WWE should of been pushing Van Dam and not Test...Test is wished up i can't remember the last Title he won...it's been YEARS since hes been Champion in WWE that i can remember...and RVD at best gets a few TITLE SHOTS hell RVD's durg busted was a year all most ago and he get held back for that i still don't get that...hell its not worth all this ******* debateing RVD should go to TNA where the Company will not hold him back like WWE doesn't on a normal bases <_<

#77 Guest_Stu_*

Guest_Stu_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:14 AM

No offense, but you sound like a mark. RVD was held back since he came in, and with good reason too. Since 2001, look at the WWE Champions:
Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, John Cena, Edge. All far superior wrestlers or in the case of Hogan and Cena, far better for business. I wouldn't pick RVD ahead of any one of them, whether it for wrestling or business reasons.

Look at the World Champions:
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton, Batista, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, King Booker. Once again, apart from Batista and Goldberg, RVD is worse than all of them. But Goldberg and Batista have a title look and make shit loads of money.

RVD deserved a push? Lol, give me any one of those guys that he'd be a better champion than.

So RVD finally gets his push and ****s it up? Put yourself in Vince's shoes - would you trust a guy that waited for five years before finally getting it, only to show that he buggars up his one and only shot? RVD never deserved a push. Ever.

Oh, and in TNA, he's nothing compared to Shelley, Sabin, Senshi, Styles, Daniels, Williams or others in the X-Division. And if you're talking about the main title: Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe. No explanation needed.

View PostEvilMadness, on Feb 14 2007, 02:10 AM, said:

hell its not worth all this ******* debateing RVD should go to TNA where the Company will not hold him back like WWE doesn't on a normal bases <_<
It's good to know you agree with me. If WWE doesn't hold him back on a regular basis - Holy Shit that means he ISN'T held back. Wow, funny that. Also, yeah read what Icon said below about the titles he has held. Held back? Somehow, I think not, dear.

#78 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:22 AM

ahaha evil you better watch yourself...

your talking alot of smack telling us to shut our "mouths"
we never told you to shut up...not once

you just sound like an rvd mark who doesn't know much about his career and keeps saying the same things over and over..your points have no backing to them and you openly admitted to only knowing rvd in wwe as well as saying that he isn't performing well...

Oh and guess what, rvd didn't lose and he actually looked OK @ tuesdays ecw show...You keep saying, TITLE TITLE TITLE..I keep saying "SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND START LISTENING" as you so apropriately said to stu and I. Titles don't mean your GREAT....Benoit is a 1 TIME WORLD CHAMPION...REGAL=0 KENNEDY=0 ORTON=1 hell EDGE-is only a 2 time champ. Titles aren't ****in everything. Anyways dtm...rvd knew the new drug policy after eddies death. WWE started cracking down..Of course they didn't give a shit before eddies death. Look @ all the roided up freaks. Look how much muscle and mass tripz has lost. Masters has gained alot back but he lost tons as well. You don't see the 6 pack washboard abs much anymore. RVD should have been a responsible adult and should have known not to get busted w/ pot or anything for that matter. He should have known he'd get a ton of heat on himself. Vince gave him the ball and RVD dropped it. It took him 5 years you complain about but hmm lets see here. Eddie never had world title gold in wcw. Malenko, no world gold. Took benoit 4 years in his SECOND RUN w/ wcw to get a title shot and what did he do. It took hbk 9 years to get world title gold and 5 years to win ic title...

Stop complaining that rvd has been held back w/ no titles

# WWE Hardcore title defeating Jeff Hardy (July 22, 2001);
# WWE Hardcore title defeating Jeff Hardy (August 13, 2001);
# WWE Hardcore title defeating Kurt Angle (September 10, 2001);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating William Regal (March 17, 2002);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating Eddie Guerrero (May 27, 2002);
# WWE European title -unified with IC title- defeating Jeff Hardy (July 22, 2002);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating Chris Benoit (August 25, 2002 - SummerSlam);
# WWE Hardcore title -unified with IC title- defeating Tommy Dreamer (August 26, 2002 - RAW);
# (WWE) World Tag Team titles w/Kane defeating Lance Storm & Sean Morely (March 31, 2003);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating Christian (September 29, 2003 - RAW);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating Chris Jericho (October 27, 2003 - RAW);
# (WWE) World Tag Team titles w/Booker T defeating Batista & Ric Flair (February 16, 2004);
# WWE Tag Team titles w/Rey Mysterio defeating Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki (December 9, 2004);
# (WWE) Money In The Bank Ladder Match Winner (April 2, 2006 - WrestleMania 22);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating Shelton Benjamin (April 30, 2006 - Backlash);
# WWE Heavyweight title defeating John Cena (June 11, 2006 - ECW One Night Stand);
# ECW World Heavyweight title awarded by Paul E. Heyman (June 13, 2006 - ECW on Sci-Fi);

that's quite a few title runs I see. RVD dropped the ball and wont own up to it. Period Point Blank go to tna and see what happens to your illustrious career RVD. if you get bigger ****in great guess you deserved it but if your career folds under the company you jumped to don't come crawling back to vince for a job.

#79 dttm667

dttm667

The end result is always your money in my tray. 7, 14, 21.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:40 PM

Oooh all those lower-to-midcard titles, all the while a piece of shit like Cena is pused into the top title in less than 2 1/2 years.

#80 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:46 PM

View Postdttm667, on Feb 12 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

Oooh all those lower-to-midcard titles, all the while a piece of shit like Cena is pused into the top title in less than 2 1/2 years.

and taker in one year...whats your point??

wwe puts the over the top characters before someone like benoit or rvd who doesnt fit the bill nor do they make nearly as much $$ for the company as cena or taker or hogan does/did

little kids eat cena up...there the ones wearing the spinning belts, the chains, singing along..thet eat up the deadman gimmick..his over the top entrance..the mystique!

what mystique does rvd have? What GREAT performances has rvd put on in the wwe? Again what makes RVD WORTHY of a world title shot?

No1 seems to wanna answer that question...

Cena is a piece of shit because he's limited in his character? Undertaker was EXTREMELY limited in his early days...Hogan the same even..

Oh my randy orton was 2 years and 4 months...All of these guys who have been pushed so fast have obviously done something right. RVD never even won the big belt in ecw...RVD isn;t main event caliber imo...

#81 ~Desperado~

~Desperado~

Never cross a Bandit

• Code-X Member
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:12 PM

I Believe that Rvd is a Fan favorite. They Chant his Name "RVD" Not Just becasue he holds titles but becasue he is a Fan Favorite. I Say Give RVD a Chance, Sense its all about money give RVD a number one contender match and see how the crowd react's if he wins/Lose's. Orten has been saying things back stage to women and it went Pubic, he said a Nasty word. And now he's in the title contender isnt that about the same as RVD's problem went Pubic? Or even something like a Poll on WWE.com, they should take it to the fans instead of what they think is best for RVD.

Lets see wwe make a poll about if the fans think RVD should be in the Title. contender.i bet there will be more Votes for yes then no. Wasnt Sabu caught in the car with RVD doing Drugs? I wonder why Didnt Vince do the same for Sabu then Rvd, he gave Sabu a title shot. Why? Becasue Vince says He likes Sabu's kid like skills. Put it fair..wwe isnt a good show, atleast Backstage.

Edited by Bandit The Show Stealer, 14 February 2007 - 08:13 PM.

#82 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 09:14 PM

View PostBandit The Show Stealer, on Feb 12 2007, 02:12 PM, said:

I Believe that Rvd is a Fan favorite. They Chant his Name "RVD" Not Just becasue he holds titles but becasue he is a Fan Favorite. I Say Give RVD a Chance, Sense its all about money give RVD a number one contender match and see how the crowd react's if he wins/Lose's. Orten has been saying things back stage to women and it went Pubic, he said a Nasty word. And now he's in the title contender isnt that about the same as RVD's problem went Pubic? Or even something like a Poll on WWE.com, they should take it to the fans instead of what they think is best for RVD.

Lets see wwe make a poll about if the fans think RVD should be in the Title. contender.i bet there will be more Votes for yes then no. Wasnt Sabu caught in the car with RVD doing Drugs? I wonder why Didnt Vince do the same for Sabu then Rvd, he gave Sabu a title shot. Why? Becasue Vince says He likes Sabu's kid like skills. Put it fair..wwe isnt a good show, atleast Backstage.

wtf are u mad??

RVD has had title shots!!

Sabu has had shots!!

Orton is in a feud w/ edge! orton isn't a contender...

of course the marks are gonna say yes he deserves it...like u said he's a fan favorite...

Hmmm...Matt and Jeff are favorites..They dont have world title gold..

again just cuz ur well liked doesnt mean u deserve a shot..Its not the fans choice to make its the boss's!!

#83 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:47 AM

Locked by request of Topic Creator

#84 Guest_Stu_*

Guest_Stu_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:13 AM

I guess it's just a little too much to ask for a discussion around here nowadays. Not that I care, it looks better for me if you walk away from it. So, fine, you can go take your ball and go home if you're not going to put in the effort to finish discussions.

#85 SAVE_ME.222

SAVE_ME.222

UPON_US?

• Code-X Member
  • 1,086 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:06 PM

To be honest, I'd be glad to see the back of RVD. I respect him for all he's done but I don't like him, the time when he was injured between December 2004 - January 2006 was the best 13 months for wrestling

View PostEvilMadness, on Jan 26 2007, 01:35 AM, said:

what are the odds that RVD would ever go to TNA in the future :mellow:...anyone think it might happen