• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 mikrofon-

mikrofon-

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

I just cant believe khali is the new champ! :angry: Who do u think is going to beat him for the title?

#2 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:47 PM

He won't lose it this sunday. And not anyone in the SD locker room right nowcan beat.

#3 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:01 PM

Edge or Taker.

#4 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:09 AM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jul 20 2007, 11:01 PM, said:

Edge or Taker.

Or Kane. Or even Henry.

Edge comes back before Undertaker right? It might be safe to say Edge will take the title when he comes back.

#5 Eddie67

Eddie67

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:34 AM

View Posthart, on Jul 19 2007, 02:09 PM, said:

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jul 20 2007, 11:01 PM, said:

Edge or Taker.

Or Kane. Or even Henry.

Edge comes back before Undertaker right? It might be safe to say Edge will take the title when he comes back.

No I think this Sunday when it's the triple Threat Match Kane vs Batista vs Khali
Kane and Batista will team up and take Khali out for the first part of the match then
Later during the match Khali will get up knock out batista then kane and Khali will fight and Kane might win

I don't think edge if he comes back to smackdown will regain his title because he can not beat Khali or Kane or Batista for that matter, just cause he beat Batista before doesn't mean anything batista had an injured leg

#6 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:36 AM

That was storyline. Edge can beat anyone he's booked to beat.

#7 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:49 PM

True, but those big guys (Henry, 'Tista, Khali, and Kane) are meant to be nearly unstoppable (and with Khali, that's pratically fact, almost), and thus, Edge will have to climb the ladder again before he gets another shot.

#8 Eddie67

Eddie67

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:25 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Jul 19 2007, 05:49 PM, said:

True, but those big guys (Henry, 'Tista, Khali, and Kane) are meant to be nearly unstoppable (and with Khali, that's pratically fact, almost), and thus, Edge will have to climb the ladder again before he gets another shot.

Exactly, and Edge was probabley gonna lose his title to Kane before he got injuried
I beat Edge will weasal his back into a title shot when he returns

#9 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:35 PM

That's his character, a weasley bad guy. And Kane wouldn't have won.

#10 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:07 PM

You never know. WWE could do the smart thing and give Kane the respect he's earned and give him a longer title run instead of making him a big jobber/midcarder, but then again, this is WWE where talentless big guys get pushed and talented young guys & veterans get shoved aside (and where bimbos get the Women's Title and talented ladies--like Victoria--get screwed...and not in the good way).

#11 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

ok #1 kane is done..over..his gimmick has burned out...edge would not have lost if he didn't get injured...i do not think edge should have to "climb the ladder" once he comes back..he should automatically become a contender for the belt same as taker...

like kgb said, he can beat anyone he's booked to beat...only reason khali got the belt is cuz they wanted a heel to have it and henry has failed them time and time again...khali is a monster so since they needed a heel and the only big time heels now are khali and henry they chose khali...its unfortunate but it happens...

#12 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:34 PM

ok #1 kane is done..over..his gimmick has burned out...

That's not to say his fanbase hasn't. :D

he should automatically become a contender for the belt same as taker...

1. Edge hasn't been in the company as long as 'Taker has.

2. As much heel heat as he gets, Edge will have to reclimb the ladder, for many others have had to do the same (HHH, HBK, and soon, Mysterio).

and henry has failed them time and time again...

Then why is Mark still on the payroll as a monster personality? :P

khali is a monster so since they needed a heel

Which is why I hope one of the big faces turns heel or something drastic happens, because the company is dwindling on what they have now.

Edited by wwfpooh, 21 July 2007 - 04:34 PM.

#13 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

I'm thinking Khali will hold on to the World Title until Taker comes back. I doubt a Heel will be a Heel for the World Title (ex: Mark Henry, Edge, etc)

#14 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Jul 21 2007, 10:34 AM, said:

That's not to say his fanbase hasn't. :D
doesnt matter how big his fanbase is...his career is coming to an end and really i dont think his fan base is as big as u may say it is...he's not a top draw anymore nor does he want to be champion...its been said over and over, he'd much rather establish the younger stars of the company for the future

1. Edge hasn't been in the company as long as 'Taker has.

2. As much heel heat as he gets, Edge will have to reclimb the ladder, for many others have had to do the same (HHH, HBK, and soon, Mysterio).

What does being in the company for any ammount of time justify wether or not he should be in contention...he was the last champion he deserves another shot/run..same as taker..both men got screwed over by injuries...those are 2 of sd's! biggest stars...hhh hbk etc etc are the past of this company..also there both on diff. shows(they'll never go to SD!) and mysterio is gonna feud w/ chavo before he gets a title shot...he wont get the title though he just happened to get sympathy cuz his best friend died...its different when you're THE CHAMP and then get injured and relinquish the belt..being the last champ automatically guarantees u a spot once u come back, especially seeing how great taker and edge were as champs...Either Edge or 'Taker will re-gain the belt once they come back..It would be a dumb move not to give either the belt seeing as how no1 else on SD! is really a good fit right now...

Then why is Mark still on the payroll as a monster personality? :P
Why did Scotty 2 Hotty JUST get released? Why is EUGENE still employed? Why is Duggan there? Why is funaki still employed?

Which is why I hope one of the big faces turns heel or something drastic happens, because the company is dwindling on what they have now.

I dont see anyone turning anytime soon..kane and batista are to over as faces..If anything Lashley should get some damn mic skills and turn...

#15 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:47 PM

I'd love for a Taker/Edge WM match to happen. Would be golden.

#16 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jul 21 2007, 11:47 AM, said:

I'd love for a Taker/Edge WM match to happen. Would be golden.

who do you think would go over?
would taker win the belt and keep his streak or would edge end it and regain the belt..

#17 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:52 PM

Taker wins it from Edge, I can't root against Taker at Mania, he's my favorite wrestler since childhood.

#18 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:54 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Jul 21 2007, 11:52 AM, said:

Taker wins it from Edge, I can't root against Taker at Mania, he's my favorite wrestler since childhood.

all favorites aside though, takers run is coming to an end...you think they'd give it to him ONE MORE TIME to finally give him that run or do you think he'd want to put over edge in his last wm match and have edge be the guy to end the streak?

I'd love for Taker to win it again and keep the streak but it is possible that Edge would be the man to end it.

#19 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:02 PM

They will NOT end Taker's streak as it is part of what will get him into the HOF, someday.

#20 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Jul 21 2007, 12:02 PM, said:

They will NOT end Taker's streak as it is part of what will get him into the HOF, someday.

NEVER SAY NEVER....

Before Tuesday everyone said THEY WILL NOT GIVE KHALI A WORLD TITLE RUN..

#21 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:05 PM

I never said that. Knowing WWE, I figured they would give Khali a run, no matter how talentless the man seems to be...:D

#22 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:08 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Jul 21 2007, 12:05 PM, said:

I never said that. Knowing WWE, I figured they would give Khali a run, no matter how talentless the man seems to be...:D

ok not EVERYONE but damn near everyone...

#23 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:13 PM

Well, the only reason Khali even has it is because of the Champions Curse (where the champs get hurt and have to give up the belt) and because WWE wants a heel to have it (though I'd much rather see someone else have it, no matter their alleigance).

#24 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:16 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Jul 21 2007, 12:13 PM, said:

Well, the only reason Khali even has it is because of the Champions Curse (where the champs get hurt and have to give up the belt) and because WWE wants a heel to have it (though I'd much rather see someone else have it, no matter their alleigance).

I KNOW I KNOW...gahhh I just can't believe they made khali champ...Stupid taker, kennedy and now edge getting injured...

#25 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

At this rate, there'd be no one credible left...