Probably a tie between Knox & Snitsky, WWE might as well team them up :P

#27 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

lmao @ TyE

you gotta be kidding me! Benjamin rarely screws things up. Sure he has slipped a few times but so has Mysterio, do you want him fired too? its not the easiest thing to balance on the ropes you know. Besides Benjamin is more than just jumping off ropes etc. its not his main style.

IMO Benjamin is extremely underrated. Sure he isnt the best on the mic but he is improving and in the ring he is already awesome.

please give more examples of why he should've been fired, amuse me.

#28 wrestlingfan24

wrestlingfan24

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 598 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:16 PM

For me it's a three way tie between Batista , The Great Khali , and John Cena.

#29 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

Dude honestly, i dont like cena, but he is no way in the bottom three of worst wrestlers in the WWE

#30 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

BALL DON'T LIE!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,091 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:37 PM

View PostCrysis, on May 9 2008, 07:00 AM, said:

I dunno but maybe Colin Delaney IMO.

He's being booked as a cheap Mikey Whipwreck knockoff... aka he gets no offense in at all.

#31 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:12 PM

View PostOllie The Magic Bum, on May 9 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

View PostCrysis, on May 9 2008, 07:00 AM, said:

I dunno but maybe Colin Delaney IMO.

He's being booked as a cheap Mikey Whipwreck knockoff... aka he gets no offense in at all.

actually he does get offense in...he's just being booked similar to whipwreck...the storyline is completely different

#32 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:25 PM

View Postwrestlingfan24, on May 7 2008, 04:16 PM, said:

For me it's a three way tie between Batista , The Great Khali , and John Cena.

As much as I dislike Cena & Batista, have you ever seen Snitsky & Knox wrestle? There far worst then them, its a complete sh*t fest, they shouldn't be in the WWE. The difference between Cena/Batista & Snitsky/Knox is that Cena/Batista make the WWE $$$ in merchandise.

#33 BlockBusta15

BlockBusta15

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:49 AM

edge is pretty bad as far as skills go,ill give it to him that hes really smart. but i cant remember i time that he won without pulling some kind of trick.

#34 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:36 AM

View PostBlockBusta15, on May 10 2008, 03:49 AM, said:

edge is pretty bad as far as skills go,ill give it to him that hes really smart. but i cant remember i time that he won without pulling some kind of trick.

Dude are you ****in serious???

Edge's character is to be a heel that cheats to win

He is one of the most skilled wrestlers in the WWE right now

#35 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:59 AM

Edge does nothing but somehow gets title matches.

Snitsky and Umaga are my worst.

#36 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:14 PM

I smell a few marks in this topic

#37 phoenixsplash630

phoenixsplash630

Hargy Noob Count: 24

• Code-X Member
  • 17,084 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

Lat, at ICON's post.

I think that the Diva's are the worst actually. I understand that they have limitations on their abilities, but thay are just horrendous. Compared to the TNA Knockouts, the Diva's are terrible.

#38 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

and thats not saying much compared to the knockouts that are being pushed recently...velvet sky, angelina love, voodoo queen, traci brooks...

but yeah i agree actually that the divas of the WWE are pretty bad...it was great back in the day when they had interntaional talent like Bull Nakano, Wendi Ritcher, Fabulous Moolah, Bertha Faye, Jackie, Sable, Ivory

#39 BlockBusta15

BlockBusta15

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

View Postphoenixsplash630, on May 10 2008, 01:17 PM, said:

Lat, at ICON's post.

I think that the Diva's are the worst actually. I understand that they have limitations on their abilities, but thay are just horrendous. Compared to the TNA Knockouts, the Diva's are terrible.
the divas arent supposed to have skills there just supposed to be hot lol.

#40 ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

ॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ וּלقۗ*

♦ The Prince ♦

• Code-X Legend
  • 14,938 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

View PostBlockBusta15, on May 10 2008, 04:49 AM, said:

I'm Not Agree With You. Edge Have Skills, He's A Good Wresler And In A Lot Of Matches He Was And Is Awsome, MITB, TLC.. Ect...

WWE Make Him Heel, It's Why Everyone Hate Him.
But It's A Good Wresler.

#41 twinkle07

twinkle07

Code-X.ws' Doppelgänger

• Code-X Member
  • 707 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

Batista sucks!

#42 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:30 AM

View Postpworld, on May 10 2008, 12:28 AM, said:

John Cena

How can you say that? He lifted up The Great Khali, The Big Show & Mark Henry.

#43 Shyseven

Shyseven

...by way of detailed programmatic specificity.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:50 AM

View Posttwinkle07, on May 11 2008, 06:28 AM, said:

Batista sucks!
Totally.

#44 BlockBusta15

BlockBusta15

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:22 AM

View Postॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ &, on May 10 2008, 02:14 PM, said:

I'm Not Agree With You. Edge Have Skills, He's A Good Wresler And In A Lot Of Matches He Was And Is Awsome, MITB, TLC.. Ect...

But It's A Good Wresler.
i didnt say he had no skills at all, if that was true he would not have been world champ, but i said he was pretty bad because he need vickie guerreo to help him cheat other ppl out of title shots and matches because he cant beat them unless he pulls some kind of trick.

#45 KrossFire

KrossFire

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

• Code-X Member
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:49 AM

IMO, Vladamir "Fat no music" Koslov and Snitsky, Knox pretty much suck, Shelton, Cena, Edge, Batista are WWE's best to offer really, why because at least they have some skill (Cena, Tista, Edge) Shelton is practically the greatest underrated star in WWE, Khali and Umaga are jus big guys with no skill really (Besides Umaga highflying skills) and most of the WWE Diva's are awful besides, mickie, melina, and beth Phoenix.......

#46 Kiyomi Takada

Kiyomi Takada

Lol, I burned myself to death coz my boyfriend told me to

• Code-X Member
  • 606 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:41 AM

Mr. Shock is dead on, guys like Edge, Cena and Batista do not suck. Edge is one of my favorite heels ever, especially during his one month reign in 2007, after cashing in money in the bank on Undertaker. Cena, last year, was probably the best wrestler of the year, having great match after great match, and Batista has improved a lot, especially during his feud with Undertaker, which was the best feud of last year. None of them suck.

Although, Umaga doesn't suck either. He is money.

#47 KrossFire

KrossFire

• Code-X Member
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:50 AM

well you can't judge someone's in-ring skill because you don't like them or because they're a heel, Batista has pure strength on his side, thats in-ring skill, Cena, has improved a lot and at least he has a finisher and has held the WWE Championship, Edge, is a Heel, and has the best some if the best skills on Smackdown, Umaga, is good i have to admit at least he can wrestle in a way unlike Khali.....

#48 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:01 AM

View PostBlockBusta15, on May 10 2008, 10:22 PM, said:

View Postॐﮢ ҜĢ¤ &, on May 10 2008, 02:14 PM, said:

But It's A Good Wresler.
i didnt say he had no skills at all, if that was true he would not have been world champ, but i said he was pretty bad because he need vickie guerreo to help him cheat other ppl out of title shots and matches because he cant beat them unless he pulls some kind of trick.

dude you know that's all storyline right? We're talking in Kayfabe here pal...We are talking about real wrestling ability. The ability to put on an entertaining match consistently. Edge is a heel thus he cheats. It's his character. Maybe you should do some research about the difference between being a smark and a mark. The way your replying it seems you still think wrestling is real and Edge is a real "bad guy" outside of wrestling.

#49 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:27 PM

View PostMr. S H 0 C K., on May 11 2008, 06:49 AM, said:

IMO, Vladamir "Fat no music" Koslov and Snitsky, Knox pretty much suck, Shelton, Cena, Edge, Batista are WWE's best to offer really, why because at least they have some skill (Cena, Tista, Edge) Shelton is practically the greatest underrated star in WWE, Khali and Umaga are jus big guys with no skill really (Besides Umaga highflying skills) and most of the WWE Diva's are awful besides, mickie, melina, and beth Phoenix.......
You forgot Victoria! She's easily the best "Diva" in the WWE, how could you mention Melina and not Victoria?

Anyway, it's a hard call to make. There are a lot of guys who just don't even interest me in the least, it's hard to choose the worst of the worst. Mike Knox was pretty horrid from what I've seen though, I'd say he's even worse than Snitsky though not by much. So I guess it would have to be a tie between those two.

Also, and I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm going to have to defend Khali. Sure, he's not a great wrestler, but when you're 7'3" and 420lbs. you don't have to be a great wrestler to be a convincing one. Being a big guy and having good wrestling skills is a plus, but it's really not necessary to look the part of the dominating giant. Khali is a "dominating giant" leave it at that.

#50 KrossFire

KrossFire

• Code-X Member
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:30 PM

View PostTheRob, on May 11 2008, 06:27 PM, said:

View PostMr. S H 0 C K., on May 11 2008, 06:49 AM, said:

You forgot Victoria! She's easily the best "Diva" in the WWE, how could you mention Melina and not Victoria?

Anyway, it's a hard call to make. There are a lot of guys who just don't even interest me in the least, it's hard to choose the worst of the worst. Mike Knox was pretty horrid from what I've seen though, I'd say he's even worse than Snitsky though not by much. So I guess it would have to be a tie between those two.

Also, and I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm going to have to defend Khali. Sure, he's not a great wrestler, but when you're 7'3" and 420lbs. you don't have to be a great wrestler to be a convincing one. Being a big guy and having good wrestling skills is a plus, but it's really not necessary to look the part of the dominating giant. Khali is a "dominating giant" leave it at that.

OMGz! so sorry forgot all about victoria, she's definitely the best on smackdown, sorry my head was in another place this morning.....