89 replies to this topic

#51 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:54 PM

Commentary does need a hell of an over haul, or just taken out completely. I'd love to see bigger (ladders) and more realistic ladder matches with a ladder moveset. 4-5 moves you can do while your opponent is groggy on the ladder. And even moves with ladders beside each other.

ex. Christian's reverse DDT from ladder.

If they would refine the matches that are currently in, I wouldn't worry about new matches.

Also, for christ's sake let me adjust the time between entrants in Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches. I've never seen an Elimination Chamber where the opponents came out every minute.

#52 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:27 PM

Intead of a new entry every 1 min in a Rumble or Chamber, why not make it 2-5 min so the match will actually last longer

#53 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:29 PM

Or just allow you to adjust the time, for people who want to end matches quickly. I'd set it to the full five minutes for Elimination Chamber. If I'm going to do an EC, I want a 30 minute slugfest.

#54 Andrew52286

Andrew52286

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,674 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:32 PM

How Bout Some New Ways Of Elimination. Like In The Real Rumble. Our Choices Now Arent Much. They Double Team Elimination Is Kinda Dull. How Many Times Do U See That In A Real Rumble Match Huh? Not Many. It Makes The Matches Shorter. Sum 1 Comes In Two DBL Team Him Bam Hes Eliminated No Use At All. How Bout Being Able To Reverse Those W/O A Special At Least.

#55 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:33 PM

i would like in tlc matches that u dont pin u go for the title and u can do like 6 man tlc matches

#56 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:41 PM

View PostRatedRKO*, on Mar 16 2007, 03:32 PM, said:

How Bout Some New Ways Of Elimination. Like In The Real Rumble. Our Choices Now Arent Much. They Double Team Elimination Is Kinda Dull. How Many Times Do U See That In A Real Rumble Match Huh? Not Many. It Makes The Matches Shorter. Sum 1 Comes In Two DBL Team Him Bam Hes Eliminated No Use At All. How Bout Being Able To Reverse Those W/O A Special At Least.

That would be awesome. There could also be finisher eliminations like Sweet Chin Music, Chokeslam, etc.

#57 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:51 PM

That would be cool. And you should be able to gang up on super-heavyweights with a group of people. I've seen that quite often.
I'd also like to be able to eliminate someone who's perched on the top rope. One more thing I'd love to see is the ability to go to the outside during battle royal matches. I'd like to see a 6-man HIAC battle royal.

#58 Andrew52286

Andrew52286

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,674 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:02 PM

Now That Would Be Cool If RVD Or Rey Or A High Flyer Got Up Top. Be Able To Run Up And Push Them Off Ofcourse It Should Be Depending On Whos Doing The Pushing. A Sweet Chin Music Over The Top Rope Would Be Cool It Looks Cool In The Casket To. The Should Add A Few More Casket Finisher As Well Maybe An RKO In The Casket. And This Time Let U Chose Those Types Of Finishers For Ur CAWS.

#59 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

i would like see that u can get out in royal rumbles that would be kool if in handicap tag where both teams are uneaven like 2 vs 5 and 8 man tag would be nice

#60 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

How about separating the Buried Alive and the Casket matches. Caskets would work like they do now, and in Buried Alive you'd perform a special to get your opponent in the grave. Then you'd go to a mini game where you have to rapidly hit X or A for 360 and shovel dirt onto your opponent until a bar is filled. They would in turn have to hit X/A to try and get out before the bar gets filled up.

#61 Andrew52286

Andrew52286

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,674 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:29 PM

Yea That Would Be Cool And Maybe Make Some Use Of That Bulldozer That Sitting Right There Use Two Specials And Dump On Grave 1 Chance To Escape And Thats To Reverse That Finisher.

#62 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:31 PM

yea that would be nice it would also be nice if u can use more weapons in different matches or if u can get DQed for using a low blow

#63 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:33 PM

How about smarter AI? I hate the current AI.

oh, and match specific hot-spots would be nice as well.

#64 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:37 PM

it would be nice if u can fight in the croud or if they added a scaffle match

#65 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:39 PM

They have a scaffold in the crowd, it would be nice to be able to wrestle on it.

As for an actual scaffold match, it wouldn't happen.

#66 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

yea i guess it would be tight if you would be able to go backstage and fight during matches

#67 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:43 PM

Yeah, they need to bring that back only without the loading between areas.

#68 Andrew52286

Andrew52286

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,674 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:12 PM

Prolly Wont Happen But How Bout No Loading Screens At All Like Tony Hawk. Sum Of The Wait Time Cause Of Loading In 07 Is Insane.

#69 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:31 PM

it would be tight in money in the bank ladder matches u could set up the ladder however u want or if u can run up there and then jump off or if they had different finishers when there on top of the ladder and if u can stand on the table like in 06 (i dont know y they took it out for 07) it would also be kool if if u hv a stable ur whole team can come help u during a match

#70 buggy_blues

buggy_blues

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:43 PM

View PostGuest, on Mar 15 2007, 06:28 PM, said:

"+inferno"

Hard to implement, seeing as the last true game to have without hacks was ECW: Anarchy Rulz...For the original Playstation.

",last ride,"

We do that already in a parking lot brawl with the hearse finish.

"extreme rules with like 5000 weps,"

Won't happen, because the amount of weapons you want would drastically slow the game & would make for more (and longer) loading times.

"street fight,"

They had it in before, but realized that all it was was a modified Hardcore Match. I mean, why have three versions of the same match, with so little differences included when there's so much else that could be improved upon?

"i quit"

This is the one they should bring back, but this time, they should make use of the hot-spots to make the opponent say "I Quit", not just a bloody microphone.

"punjabi thing"

The match was only done ONCE and it SUCKED, so no thank you.

"What would really rock is a 200 light bulb tube match or an East Coast Ladder Match or some extreme death match like that."

If the WWE hasn't done it, then it won't be in...get this...a WWE game! Common sense tells one that. Same applies for anything from WCW, as Vince wants that company DEAD and anything Vince says goes, considering how his children (and HHH) will inherit the company one day.

"Humiliation Match"

No thanks. Those games had that feature for the pure reason that those games either sucked [as was the case of "Killer Instinct"] or were there to turn on the males (and some women) of the gaming world [as was the case with "Rumble Roses"].

"Also when people go to pick a Special referee, then the ref should be wearing the ref attire, instead of wrestling gear."

This was in previous installments, and like so much else, I wonder why this feature was removed, especially when it's realism that Yukes'/THQ is thriving for.

"'Extreame' hardcore matches on ECW"

The thing is, with Vince heading it, ECW is a shell of its former self, and essentially, all the "Extreme Rules" matches are Hardcore matches tacked on with the ECW name, seeing as--even in ECW--the talent (unless noted) have to wrestle under "WWE Rules".

"that'd be kool if they got more than 6 guys in the next game"

The reason we had only six for most of the installments was more of a hardware/perfomance thing on the part of the PS2 (because with each graphical "improvement", that shortened the amount of people that could be in the ring at the same time [as evidenced by Just Bring It, the first SD! for the PS2, that had 8 wrestlers in the ring at once]). Therefore, if the next game remains for the PS2, then we will still get six wrestlers maximum in-ring, because Yukes'/THQ wants to be "fair" to all customers (i.e. those with the PS2, those with the PSP, and those with any of the newer systems).
Huh, I'm sorry I thought I read the topic name as "What type of matches do you want 08?", not "What will be in 08?" That's really funny about that, eh?

#71 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:40 AM

View Postbuggy_blues, on Mar 18 2007, 03:43 AM, said:

Huh, I'm sorry I thought I read the topic name as "What type of matches do you want 08?", not "What will be in 08?" That's really funny about that, eh?

Sorry, but I'm a realist and those matches that I've pointed out for various reasons might or might not happen. Common sense tells one that if WWE hasn't done--or won't do--something or they think it's a waste of time, then it won't be included, for each WWE game has to pass WWE approval, and guess who is head of creative decisions (including those regarding games)?

That's right...Stephanie Marie McMahon-Lavesque, daughter of Vince and wife of HHH. And considering how egotistical both men in her life--father & husband--are, she'll go with whatever they probably prefer is best for business (which includes roster decisions, match choices, and whatever other features might be good for byrate).

Edited by wwfpooh, 20 March 2007 - 09:47 AM.

#72 buggy_blues

buggy_blues

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:30 PM

View Postwwfpooh, on Mar 18 2007, 01:40 PM, said:

View Postbuggy_blues, on Mar 18 2007, 03:43 AM, said:

Sorry, but I'm a realist and those matches that I've pointed out for various reasons might or might not happen. Common sense tells one that if WWE hasn't done--or won't do--something or they think it's a waste of time, then it won't be included, for each WWE game has to pass WWE approval, and guess who is head of creative decisions (including those regarding games)?

That's right...Stephanie Marie McMahon-Lavesque, daughter of Vince and wife of HHH. And considering how egotistical both men in her life--father & husband--are, she'll go with whatever they probably prefer is best for business (which includes roster decisions, match choices, and whatever other features might be good for byrate).
But my point was, this is for us to think about what awesome matches WWE might or might not put in the game.

Edited by buggy_blues, 20 March 2007 - 10:30 PM.

#73 Guest_Matty Matt Matt_*

Guest_Matty Matt Matt_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

View PostBLUE_INC, on Feb 5 2007, 10:37 PM, said:

View Postdttm667, on Feb 5 2007, 08:53 PM, said:

I'd like to see them fix the problems that have plagued the last 2 games, and fix GM mode. Screw new match types, honestly they need to focus on a functioning game rather flashy new things.
I've got to agree with you on that point!! Like fix all the moves so they can all be counterd!
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#74 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

View PostMatty Matt Matt, on Mar 21 2007, 03:22 PM, said:

View PostBLUE_INC, on Feb 5 2007, 10:37 PM, said:

View Postdttm667, on Feb 5 2007, 08:53 PM, said:

I'd like to see them fix the problems that have plagued the last 2 games, and fix GM mode. Screw new match types, honestly they need to focus on a functioning game rather flashy new things.
I've got to agree with you on that point!! Like fix all the moves so they can all be counterd!
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was no need for that.

#75 wwfpooh

wwfpooh

See the sig for where good television has gone.

• Code-X Member
  • 6,678 posts
  • Location:Think Wizard of Oz, for that's all the information you're getting! :lol:

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:23 PM

Agreed. That was "way past uncool". Besides, that point was valid.