#28 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

I really don't care for PS2 Online. Overall, I think it sucked. So it's not a really big let down for me at all.

#29 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:39 PM

Its not true though. It WILL have online.

#30 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:44 PM

what if it is???

its actually a good thing so everyone is on the other consols

#31 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:48 PM

If this is true. I'll resign from code-x. Im serious..its a bogus rumour.

#32 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

lol... why don't ya just upgrade already?

#33 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:13 PM

some of us dont have enough money

#34 jajaja619

jajaja619

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

View PostFinal Dream, on Oct 19 2007, 07:09 PM, said:

I really don't care for PS2 Online. Overall, I think it sucked. So it's not a really big let down for me at all.
True

#35 masta-hack

masta-hack

One Time I Saw A Duck :O

• Banned
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

ya,unlike some of you people here i dont get whatever i want just by asking for it,when i ask my mom for something like that she will laugh and say i have to buy it myself.but i just got a wii and im really looking forward to plar svr 2008 on it,but i also think its a stupid rumor that ps2 wont be online.

Edited by masta-hack, 19 October 2007 - 09:21 PM.

#36 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:22 PM

well some of us want the game to progress and not be held down by previous gen consoles still being supported. :P

#37 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

View PostBrolyfan, on Oct 19 2007, 10:20 PM, said:

View PostFinal Dream, on Oct 19 2007, 07:09 PM, said:

True
It will be a big let down fa me, becuz I wont be getting a PS3 until like da next wrestling game comes out next year. Right now Im stuck wit da PS2.

View Postmasta-hack, on Oct 19 2007, 10:20 PM, said:

but i also think its a stupid rumor that ps2 wont be online.
:yes:

#38 masta-hack

masta-hack

One Time I Saw A Duck :O

• Banned
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

View PostTheOneKBD, on Oct 19 2007, 08:22 PM, said:

well some of us want the game to progress and not be held down by previous gen consoles still being supported. :P
but ive been saving up for a ps3 for 3 months and i am 20 bucks away from getting 648.00 im sure thats enough to get one,with tax and all,but then the damn games are 60 dollars.

#39 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

^^well your damn close who cares if the games are 60 bucks i was like that too before i got my 360 well you'll probrably just not get as many games soon for example ps2 games i could get 1 or 2 per month 360/PS3=1 game per month or probably 3 months but you'll get used to it

#40 KarmaRocketX

KarmaRocketX

Makes examples by not becoming one.

• Code-X Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:37 PM

View Postmasta-hack, on Oct 19 2007, 08:20 PM, said:

ya,unlike some of you people here i dont get whatever i want just by asking for it,

Well, I live alone, and poor most of the time, work at a shitty job that I hate. I had to pretty much get everything that I have through hard work and careful financial planning.

Even though I don't get paid very well, I manage to be just successful enough to pay the bills, buy food for the month and then save up enough money to go buy the things I want after saving for 2 - 3 months.

For example. I saved everything I had and limited what I eat, and budget my electricity, gas and electric for a month so that my bills go down and I have more the following month and sell old movies that I've watched and probably wouldn't watch again. Then, every other month, I'm able to spend it on things I want. But no one ever buys me anything.

For instance, during September and October, i've been in "save" mode so that in November I can buy Smackdown vs Raw 2008, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and The Slayers '4 disc' season one set.

Then the saving process starts again.

It's not easy, and the 2 months of having to be careful, be smart, save money, and limit how much money I use sometimes makes the month difficult, but there's always a reward in sight, eventually.

I don't have anyone else to rely on ever to help me out and buy stuff for me, but yet i've managed to get a Dreamcast, SNES, NES, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, PSP, DS and a good library of games and movies during the free time I have to enjoy them.

I'm actually not rich at all, and I work for little to nothing, but being smart still lets me get most of what I want. I think if I can do it, then most people can. :)

Well, once they can get a job. But then again, I think kids get part-time jobs, right? I know they don't pay much more than the f*cking full-time piece of godd*mn crap job that I have.

Edited by KarmaRocketX, 19 October 2007 - 09:41 PM.

#41 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:40 PM

good point karma we will all have a time when "we dont have enough money" i mean i was gonna stay stuck with Ps2 and i wasnt even planning on buying a damn 360 but my father bought me it anyways lol i just bought gears and paid the extra 100 bucks for the pro bundle

#42 KarmaRocketX

KarmaRocketX

• Code-X Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:46 PM

By the way, as for what my job is....

Let's just say that if I get one more person asking me where the canned food isle is, while standing RIGHT IN the canned f*cking food isle, I'm going to rip out their spine and horsewhip them with it. :P

Hopefully people can see why I'm so cranky a lot of the time. :P Supermarkets are like the bowels of hell. And Satan himself is the assistant manager.

Edited by KarmaRocketX, 19 October 2007 - 09:48 PM.

#43 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:49 PM

oh lol i the other day i almost got hierd for that they thought i was 18 lol but im probrably just gonna stick to my school work for now lol last year i almost got sent back to the 6th grade lol now im actaully doing good

question=Is the DS/WII gonna have online play?

#44 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:50 PM

Oh I didn't notice that comment... get what you want by asking for it eh? How about working for it, putting time effort and sweat into getting what i want? Other than food in the fridge and rent, I pay for everything I own and want... If you want something bad enough you will get off your lazy ass and work for it. Sorry I had to go there but everyone is capable of doing a little work.

*sigh* Getting way off the topic...

Anyway the bottom line is that at some point they aren't going to support the ps2 anymore and you will either have to upgrade or play the old games.

#45 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:52 PM

well i actaully dont know some of me says yes there will be online and some says no but no offense ps2 online sucks and i dont think that many people are gonna be on ps3

#46 KarmaRocketX

KarmaRocketX

• Code-X Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

View PostAntiChrist Superstar, on Oct 19 2007, 08:49 PM, said:

oh lol i the other day i almost got hierd for that they thought i was 18 lol but im probrably just gonna stick to my school work for now lol

I totally would advise against working in a market. You have to put up with ass*ole customers, and put up with an ass*ole manager. Not only do you have ass*oles at both ends, but you have to SMILE while you're getting your dignity raped every day while wearing a very gay uniform.

I'm not cut out for this kind of thing. I miss my old job at the library. At least it was quiet, there. :(

I hope I can apply for a new job soon. I refuse to be a Market Lifer. I've actually got big plans with my life. I hope that I don't have to suffer at crappy jobs for too many more years before finally getting a break to do something I WANT to do.

Edited by KarmaRocketX, 19 October 2007 - 09:59 PM.

#47 Randy_Orton_4life

Randy_Orton_4life

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 336 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:59 PM

View PostiWish, on Oct 19 2007, 07:48 PM, said:

If this is true. I'll resign from code-x. Im serious..its a bogus rumour.

sigged lets see :P

Edited by Randy_Orton_4life, 19 October 2007 - 10:01 PM.

#48 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:01 PM

View PostKarmaRocketX, on Oct 17 2007, 03:56 PM, said:

View PostAntiChrist Superstar, on Oct 19 2007, 08:49 PM, said:

oh lol i the other day i almost got hierd for that they thought i was 18 lol but im probrably just gonna stick to my school work for now lol

I totally would advise against working in a market. You have to put up with ass*ole customers, and put up with an ass*ole manager. Not only do you have ass*oles at both ends, but you have to SMILE while you're getting your dignity raped every day while wearing a very gay uniform.

I'm not cut out for this kind of thing. I miss my old job at the library. At least it was quiet, there. :(

I hope I can apply for a new job soon. I refuse to be a Market Lifer. I've actually got big plans with my life. I hope that I don't have to suffer at crappy jobs for too many more years before finally getting a break to do something I WANT to do.
yea thanks now that i remembered a gay uniform im not doing it

i'v seen movies about managers of markets bieng asses to the young employees and esspecially ass costumers

its probrably a rumor i'd say my mind is 60 percent filled that ps2 IS gonna have online

#49 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:46 AM

Hopefully I'll get it for Christmas. I have 300$ right now and if I make good grades my parents would probably get one for me for christmas if I ask.

#50 RattleSnake

RattleSnake

NGL.PhYsCo.KiD

• Code-X Member
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:19 PM

According to a PSM magazine, the online mode HAS BEEN stripped from the PS2 version.