#26 movesetmodelguy

movesetmodelguy

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:12 PM

View PostDBZbuD, on Nov 6 2007, 01:08 AM, said:

PAL

Do they have Boogeyman's facepaint parts in Create-a-Wrestler mode?

#27 Raab15

Raab15

If we fall, will we waste away?

• Code-X Member
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:13 PM

why did you get it on 360 last year but on ps2 this year??/
i would definitly go with 360

#28 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:20 PM

360 is dead in the water looking for boogy parts now just a sec

#29 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:21 PM

Another question. How did you get it so early?

#30 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:32 PM

NO Boogeyman's facepaint partsmy roommate got the pal version for the ps2 from somebody and he ripped it for me i dusted off the old ps2 and through it in, once i get my 360 back i'm buying it for that like i did last year. its really hard 2 go back 2 the ps2 frombeing on the 360

#31 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:40 PM

Karma, please cool down before this whole thread gets out of hand. Ignore the person and don't say anything back, as it'll just cause it to escalate.

Edited by Jeff™, 07 November 2007 - 09:46 PM.

#32 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:41 PM

R da controls on PS2 da same? Other den da R1 button being switched to da running button, & da triangle button being switched to da finisher button.

#33 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:46 PM

yeah

#34 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:47 PM

Okay, just don't let him bother or get to you, simple as that. That is all I'm saying before the whole thing escalates.

#35 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:48 PM

taking a break be back later

#36 Guest_Everette332_*

Guest_Everette332_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:51 PM

who else has attires besides hhh,hbk,mcmahon

have you done 24/7 mode as a superstar? if so tell me about it?

#37 Guest_Guest_viper_*_*

Guest_Guest_viper_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:59 PM

can you unlock vince and shane and hhh dx for the ps2.or do you have to hack..

for the people who don't like to hack this site is not for you.i hack hair and unlockbles like vince shane and others and unlock every thing.that all.go to un sin web site.

#38 Randy_Orton_4life

Randy_Orton_4life

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:19 PM

A lil info on 24/7 like wat u do at beggining and GM mode please

#39 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:36 AM

one more thing the photo for your CAW looks stupid as hell. I mean you don't see your character like the rest. theres a pre draw photo of some faded out random dude with the square photo box with you in the middle pasted over his head. I mean i know its the match up screen its not that important but for e feds and what not that is going to look really really F'n stupid.IN GM mode you Start your show,same set up as last year. same rivalry storylines No new ones.on the day of your show you can pick your matches and promos they have a lot of new ones.(still no videos)There is no heat or velocity to use this time around. on your days off you can pick from a list of daily activities(TrainingSkill Improvment and Events and activities) Once you pick which one of those you want to use(only one)you pick which superstar on your roster you want to use it on. you only get one choice. The next day you do it again and so on until you next show. I notice that you can also rest a superstar during a show to not only on the days off. Story mode is the same as GM except there are storylines cut scenes and u only control one superstar. I wish the opening was alittle different Vince really makes the character look timid in the opening cut sceneno matter who it is. It was alittle weird looking at triple h acting like a scared punk around vince. story mode was made for a rookie and you can really tell from that scene.I'll make a list of all the activities you can pick from later .

Same unlockables as the ps3 and 360-GM mode there are no more option like no money or no injurys and what not, none of the options are back to be turned off.-U can't unlock vince until you defend a title at wrestlemanina in 24/7 mode-U can't unlock bald vince until you U unlock regular vince -Shane, jbl, DX triple h, piper, ric rude, sabu, and dx shawn can be bought once you have the money-all the belts are 20,000 dollars but you need to be a hall of famer-you have to use shawn to unlock bret, bret to unlock austin, and austin to unlock Rock to be purchased,-Use undertaker to unlock foley then buy him-three movesets 15,00 a piece, once all three are bought preset move-sets are unlocked and it is 15,000 dollars-Starter kits are 30,000 dollars-premium kits are 110,000 dollars

I lied I found the options silly me there at the top where it says play options you can turn off injuries, superstar moral, title, rivalry length, cost (Locked), trades(Locked)

only 32 layers in Caw Mode

Edited by DBZbuD, 08 November 2007 - 01:37 AM.

#40 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 08:32 AM

For the unlockable Legends you don't have to do it in that order becuase some you can do without having the certain Legend unlocked. I beat The Rock using Austin while Austin wasn't unlocked i was able to unlock The Rock regardless or austin still being locked.

#41 LILFATE

LILFATE

LILFATE "LEGEND STATUS"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:58 AM

Are there New clothes for caws

#42 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:15 AM

OH then thats cool. They took out few pants and shirts as well i don't know if the 360 will have more
but for sure its seems like less. I saw one new shirt the one that shawn wheres with DX the one with just the front and back no sides and no sleeves.

#43 LILFATE

LILFATE

LILFATE "LEGEND STATUS"

• Code-X Member
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:17 AM

What will you rate this game 1-10

#44 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:20 AM

whats the point of switiching run and specil and whats the ECW matches like ?

#45 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:45 AM

I really have to get into it to tell but as of right now i would rate the ps2 a high 7 or low 8
I kinda like the new feel the it makes the matches longer and flow better. I think once
everyone gets use to the controls people won't be so nervous. ECW matches are great
if you pick a hardcore fighting style you can go nuts its alot of fun. Highflyer and Hardcore
styles make that match so cool. The you can put things on the underwear if you start from the
torso it blurrs it alittle but you can still do it.

#46 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:57 AM

Yeah i concur with what he stated about ECW Rulez match. It's awesome especially using Hardcore or High flyer.

I had to try out Rey Mysterio in a match cuase i used Cena and my bro used Rey and he was doing some insane flips off the ropes and stuff like that. One that cuaght my attention was i think a 450 or something and it went pretty fast, not like Kidman's. I would rate it the same as he did also but it would be soley on what i have played of it and would also have gotten higher from me if the online option was in, but still would have been based on what ive done and seen.

#47 TheRealRKO

TheRealRKO

Code-X Rising Star

• Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:32 PM

Overall would u say the game is still worth getting for ps2? and what good are hacks for realism if your only using them against the comp? like they give a shit....

#48 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:05 PM

with hacks there seem to be alot of NPC characters maybe like maria and what not, so unless they do something
with dlc on the 360 and ps3. the ps2 seems to be the only way to use the NPCs. If you don't care about graphics
and online then the ps2 in the one to go, with gameshark and codebreaker codes can open it up better then the games.

#49 Guest_Guest_viper_*_*

Guest_Guest_viper_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:19 PM

is this true undertaker apa and bad ass undertaker is in it.

bold vince rocks.do this mean his music is in it.so i can put his music on a caw.

#50 DBZbuD

DBZbuD

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

NO other kind of Undertaker that I see. Vinces music is in, so is a vince and shane theme don't know what that is
could be the same thing.

Edited by DBZbuD, 09 November 2007 - 12:24 AM.