• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

OK people 1st I suggest a few of you read the EULA it has nothing to do with how fair you play the game, you can get banned for hacking at any level its a security breach or could be from the point of view of the system admin's any anomalies in code are recorded to fault logs that point back to your mac address. Sony policy is to ban a MAC address and once you get banned that is it no more PS3 online from that console, don't say you have a router in the way that blocks the Mac address because during login it sends the Mac address. all bans are permanent.

#52 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

View Postwerecat101, on Apr 13 2008, 10:20 AM, said:

OK people 1st I suggest a few of you read the EULA it has nothing to do with how fair you play the game, you can get banned for hacking at any level its a security breach or could be from the point of view of the system admin's any anomalies in code are recorded to fault logs that point back to your mac address. Sony policy is to ban a MAC address and once you get banned that is it no more PS3 online from that console, don't say you have a router in the way that blocks the Mac address because during login it sends the Mac address. all bans are permanent.

thres a guy that sony are investigating that has been banned from playing online but he still somehow logins and annoys the shit of everyone, and he told me it was his router that bypasses it so technically it does work, hes from resistance-fallofman

Edited by Jaac922, 14 April 2008 - 11:42 AM.

#53 werecat101

werecat101

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

View PostJaac922, on Apr 12 2008, 05:42 AM, said:

View Postwerecat101, on Apr 13 2008, 10:20 AM, said:

thres a guy that sony are investigating that has been banned from playing online but he still somehow logins and annoys the shit of everyone, and he told me it was his router that bypasses it so technically it does work, hes from resistance-fallofman
And your mate told you he is banned and that Sony are investigating him, I find it very odd that anyone who is investigating a person would make it public knowledge, so why did a Sony Employee tell anyone that they are investigating a customer, where is your source all of my information came from Sony's own website and the EULA.

#54 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

I dont think you understood me as i expected you too, the guy is an english muffin who is gay( no kidding) a$$hole that bothers and talks alot of shit on the game and many people have reported him str8 from the game and a friend of mine got a confirmation that he was banned, he emailed sony, and then i saw him another time and asked him how is he still playing when he got banned and told me that it was easy to bypass such a stupid company with a simple router, then a friend of mine who is insane with banning ahholes reported him on how hes still playing and i believe the case is being investigated, this is all i know, so i hope i made myself clear enough or do i need to get an interpreter for you "Mate"
"