• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

Post which video game console did you enjoyed the most and tell me why. The console can be from way back to the Atari days or whatever all the way to the Playstation 2. The only consoles that you CAN NOT mention here are the Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and the Playstation 3.

The video game console that I've enjoyed the most is the Playstation. I've enjoyed it since it was released in 1995 and I still do up to this day. I have so many great games like Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Street Fighter Alpha, Marvel vs Capcom, Mega Man and many many many more. I had great times with the Playstation console, even my family played it with me that I will never forget it. This console last for up to 11 years and I'm proud to own one and wish to relieve those great moments.

#2 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:55 PM

the one i enjoyed the most was actually the PS2 had a very great time with it my fave games for it was the Metal Gear Solid Series

#3 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:32 PM

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

*Beats the box*

NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!

YES! YES!

:P All kidding aside, the Nintendo 64 had to have been the greatest game system I ever played. It had Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Puzzle League, Goldeneye 007, StarFox 64... well, you get the idea. It had so many wonderful games, and I spent many enjoyable hours as a kid playing them, and I still do to this day.

For me, it's the N64 all the way, baby. :thumbsup:

#4 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:42 PM

Gotta go with the 64,with Wayne.It was basically indestrucable,and damn near impossible to wreck the games as well.Goldeneye was the shit,as well as Mario 64,Mario kart,and the other greats.

#5 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:49 PM

Super Nintendo is one of them, since it had Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, the best game for SNES, IMO. And Nintendo 64, it had Goldeneye, The World Is Not Enough, Mario Kart 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario 64. Those were my favorites for those consoles.

#6 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

The N64 was actually my first system well the first one i actually used and collected games for but it got frozen too often lol LOZ:Ocarina of Time took me 2 years to beat!! i was traped in this one part right before you go to like a water temple Golden Eye was pretty sick i sorta liked perfect dark but i was afraid to play it

#7 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:47 AM

The n64 as it is just a great console. Reliable yet fun to use. It has good games for it and the system proved that a carttridge based system can still be competitive.
Least enjoyed was the: nes.
It's junk it woul usually take me a long time to get the game to just start. You need the cleaner. It's frustrating trying to start up the games on the system. Good games but otherwise a bad system.

#8 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:51 PM

My favorite has to be N64. Golden Eye, Mario 64, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWF No Mercy, and Resident Evil 2 were just some of the great games I enjoyed endlessly on that console. Looking back though, I don't know if Gamecube may take the lead because it did have a lot of games I enjoyed to no end as well which were:

Resident Evil 0
ReMake (Resident Evil)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
BloodRayne
Metroid Prime
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Disc:
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
- The Legend of Zelda (NES)
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Party 6
Mario Party 7
WWF Wrestlemania X8
WWE Wrestlemania XIX
WWE Day of Reckoning
WWE Day of Reckoning 2

There was something special about the N64 but I guess analyzing it now... I've had more memorable times on the Gamecube. My Xbox had a great library of titles too which really gives the Gamecube a hard fight for the #1 spot with games like:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
The Punisher
TMNT 2
TMNT 3
GTA: 3
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Adreas
BloodRayne 2
007: Everything or Nothing

#9 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:17 PM

I played some serious Final Fight and Secret of Evermore on SNES, but then again I spent countless hours on Perfect Dark and No Mercy for N64. Overall, however, I'd give the nod to the PS1. FFVII, FFVII, FFIX, Resident Evil Series, etc., etc. It was loaded with great games and probably accounted for a couple of years worth of my life wasted in front of a screen, lol.

#10 Grizz

Grizz

[Classified Information]

• Code-X Member
  • 5,542 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

I have to say PS2 cause its the one I've basically grew up with.Its got all the cool games.It use to be the best console ever.

I must mention 64 cause I'd play it a long time ago when I wasn't even know what I was doing on Jame Bond.

Also PS1 cause I played James Bond on it for ever too.Also it had the good Super cross games.I miss those days where me, my brother, my cousin, and sometimes they're friends would spend all winter in the garage playing BMX and Super cross.

Edited by Grizzℱ, 24 September 2007 - 06:23 PM.

#11 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:21 PM

PS2 died too quickly for me. I've had my N64 for 7 years now and it runs as good as it ever did. I've had the PS1 for over 10, and it runs better than my 4 year old PS2.

#12 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:54 PM

I also like the 2600 and intellivision.

#13 «WrÃthchild»

«WrÃthchild»

Code-X's Harvester of Sorrow

• Code-X Member
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:26 PM

ps1 my fav games r The crash bandicoot series & wwf smackdown 2 know your roll

#14 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:02 PM

I also had a great time with the Nintendo 64 console. I have many great title for it but I enjoyed Playstation a little bit more. Both great consoles. I was surprised and impressed that Resident Evil 2 could fit in the Nintendo 64. I was excited that Resident Evil 0 was going to be released on the Nintendo 64 but they scrapped it released it on the Nintendo Gamecube.

#15 Spleenishly-Green

Spleenishly-Green

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:49 AM

As far as timeless classics go, I have got to go with the Nintendo 64. To me, that was the only cartridge-bound game that could compete with a console that uses disks in the latter generation (PS2). PS2 is my second-favorite console. PS1 is my third-favorite. Sega Genesis is the fourth. Meanwhile, Gamecube sits way in the back in this ride. I don't understand how anyone could like that console, honestly. Mario became inferior. Sonic had goten less and less interesting. That was the turning point for "Nintendo", right there. I wish Sega hadn't went from being a console developer to a video game developer. What in the hell were they thinking?

#16 beto513

beto513

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:34 PM

hell yea nintendo 64 wus a good system conkers bad fur day wus the best game =)

#17 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:48 PM

There ain't no ****in' with the N64 FPS'. Golden Eye and Perfect Dark were incredible. The wrestling games for it were also great. It was the overall funnest console, but PS1 had the RPG's and Resident Evil 2.