WWE Universe Mode and CAW glitches (PS3)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:01 AM

I know this is an older game on an older system, but after I installed my DLC for WWE 2K15 on my PS3, 3 of my CAW's freeze up when creating tag team matches in WWE Universe mode. And on those 3 caws alone, their alternate finisher does not show up in their Universe mode stats settings after I create their movesets. Is the DLC game data corrupt, or is there something wrong with my PS3? Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by hbk4life32, 21 March 2018 - 09:02 AM.

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

Fill this in and send.
https://support.2k.c...t_form_id=69673

I don't think it's your PlayStation 3. WWE are games are always broken, even 2K18 for the new gen consoles is broken in places after about half a dozen patches. Contact 2K and tell them the problem, they may of heard of this thing before and can tell you what to do.

Edited by Rapunzel, 21 March 2018 - 12:15 PM.

#3 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:13 PM

That's what I thought, but it took me an hour to install the game data from the disc, but all of my DLC and digital games from the Playststion Store installs without a hitch. I installed it on a friend's PS3, and it installs within 15 minutes. The HDD light on mine only flashes when installing the Playstation Store games and DLC content, but when I install the game data from the disc, the HDD light stays solid. It does it with Smackdown vs Raw 2011 as well. That's why I was thinking it was something with my PS3. Maybe the blue ray drive is going out on me. I sent the request form to 2K support like you requested, and I'm waiting on their response.

Edited by hbk4life32, 21 March 2018 - 09:02 PM.

#4 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

Finally got a response. They told me to clear the cache and I've done that several times before I contacted them with no luck. But for some odd reason, it now all of a sudden started to work without doing anything. That's technology. Lol

Edited by hbk4life32, 26 March 2018 - 01:36 PM.

#5 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:25 PM

View Posthbk4life32, on 26 March 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

Finally got a response. They told me to clear the cache and I've done that several times before I contacted them with no luck. But for some odd reason, it now all of a sudden started to work without doing anything. That's technology. Lol
I have message them about a couple of things of the past few years. "Clean the cache" is what they always say or "try reinstalling the game." Now I always tell them I have done both of them so they don't waste time saying it back to me.

#6 hbk4life32

hbk4life32

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

I finally found the problem. Apparently, if you use Exploder Suplex 2 or T-Bone Suplex 1 as an alternate finisher, it doesn't show up in the stats page for the superstar or diva. It would seem that both of those moves are glitched in some way. Sounds about right for a WWE game. Lol