WWE 2K14 = WWE '13 Update

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

Today WWE 2K14 arrived at my house. I opened the case, put the disc in my PlayStation 3 and downloaded Ultimate Warrior. Started the game, installed it and did my first match. Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins. Won in about 5 minutes. Then did AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn. Won even faster. Third match, Ultimate Warrior vs. Zack Ryder. I squashed Zack Ryder in about 2 minutes. Had a quick look round to see if anything has changed, pretty much nothing has.

Took the game out of my PlayStation 3, put it back in the case, back in the Amazon box it came in. Sealed it up, printed a label and sent it back. Will received a full refund in a few days.

It's basically a WWE '13 update with one or two new things added. I might buy it again when it goes really cheap or if they released a WrestleMania Edition with all DLC like they did with WWE '12.

Seriously, do not bother buying it if you has WWE '13...or WWE '12...

Spoiler

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 01 November 2013 - 10:46 AM.

#2 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Yeah it's every damn year now. They need to refresh the whole franchines and get rid of yukes or whoever makes these games. Paying full price for the same game as last year is stupid. \it is going down the same road as Call of Duty, there making the same game every year with little changes.