• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:04 PM

In my sig you'll see the list of ppl i respect.

#2 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:06 PM

all I need to say is :o

#3 EndZone

EndZone

Insert something witty or clever here.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:07 PM

Yay! I get some love!

^_^

>_>

#4 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:08 PM

EndZone, on Apr 8 2006, 03:07 PM, said:

Yay! I get some love!

^_^

>_>
that sounded awkward

#5 Sℓϊм™

Sℓϊм™

Boston Red Sox| O4 & O7 CHAMPZ!!!!

• Code-X Member
  • 6,254 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:56 PM

Devil, on Apr 8 2006, 04:06 PM, said:

Yeah, Devil out of everything I thought you would be number one. I hate when people put just staff on their respect list. Just because they are staff. I am not trying to start nothing and I am not inferring to Trade neither but some people just have staff or people that don't even mess with them. I say if you have a respect list and I am on it I will do the same.

#6 DTM

DTM

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,556 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:10 PM

yay for me again

#7 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:15 PM

W00T! I don't get respect again! XD WOO HOO!!! Oh well I guess. Continue on.

#8 phen0m

phen0m

I am...phen0menal

• Code-X Member
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:47 PM

Bunky, on Apr 8 2006, 03:56 PM, said:

Devil, on Apr 8 2006, 04:06 PM, said:

Yeah, Devil out of everything I thought you would be number one. I hate when people put just staff on their respect list. Just because they are staff. I am not trying to start nothing and I am not inferring to Trade neither but some people just have staff or people that don't even mess with them. I say if you have a respect list and I am on it I will do the same.
lol funny...but i didnt add Trigin b/c he was staff, i added Trigin b/c he has made a lot (actually all) of the codes i use :P

PS:Mr Socom did too.

#9 Enigma

Enigma

"Drunken F****n' Redneck" Sheriff

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,668 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:10 PM

I kinda see what you mean Bunky but I think Trademark (I know thats not your current name but it's how i know you) speaks the truth. I cannot vouch for anyone else on there but me and him have a hstory, which has ended in a mutual resepct I think. Much the same as you and I Bunky (tries to avoid the "Slim" name for obvious reasons)

Thats my take on it anyway.

#10 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:16 PM

Wh00pty DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
I made another 1 yay!!!...................... <_<

Edited by ShellShock, 08 April 2006 - 06:16 PM.

#11 Sℓϊм™

Sℓϊм™

• Code-X Member
  • 6,254 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:19 PM

Enigma, on Apr 8 2006, 08:10 PM, said:

I kinda see what you mean Bunky but I think Trademark (I know thats not your current name but it's how i know you) speaks the truth. I cannot vouch for anyone else on there but me and him have a hstory, which has ended in a mutual resepct I think. Much the same as you and I Bunky (tries to avoid the "Slim" name for obvious reasons)

I mean I am not trying to start nothing just starting to think ppl put ppl on their respect list because they are cool and you don't get too much reconigniton but whatever. I don't want ppl putting others on there like its a game. Respect is serious. I don't know though I put ppl on there ppl I respect that I actually talked to and had contact with. Noticed I didn't put like Maka or Trigin or Grandy because me and Maka had problems back in the day. Trigin never really talked to him but live in same state. Grandy just can't get along. This is real talk you know.

#12 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:27 PM

Bunky, on Apr 8 2006, 03:56 PM, said:

i think people put people that they respect in their respect list or people who respect Code X or people who helped Code X get where it is today LIKE staff members in their respect list at leasted that is what i do

Edited by EvilMadness, 08 April 2006 - 08:27 PM.

#13 ~G-unot~

~G-unot~

R.I.P Proof

• Banned
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:09 PM

Bunky, on Apr 8 2006, 09:19 PM, said:

I mean I am not trying to start nothing just starting to think ppl put ppl on their respect list because they are cool and you don't get too much reconigniton but whatever. I don't want ppl putting others on there like its a game. Respect is serious. I don't know though I put ppl on there ppl I respect that I actually talked to and had contact with. Noticed I didn't put like Maka or Trigin or Grandy because me and Maka had problems back in the day. Trigin never really talked to him but live in same state. Grandy just can't get along. This is real talk you know.
Yo Bunky i respect Maka becuase me and him have talked on msn n shit and are cool and the reason i respect Trigin is cause all the codes he has made for Svr Freehuey and me are also cool and talk on msn sometimes and the same with Sergio

Edited by ~G-unot~, 08 April 2006 - 10:31 PM.

#14 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:27 PM

yea but trade still :o

#15 Sℓϊм™

Sℓϊм™

• Code-X Member
  • 6,254 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:05 AM

~G-unot~, on Apr 9 2006, 12:09 AM, said:

Bunky, on Apr 8 2006, 09:19 PM, said:

Yo Bunky i respect Maka becuase me and him have talked on msn n shit and are cool and the reason i respect Trigin is cause all the codes he has made for Svr Freehuey and me are also cool and talk on msn sometimes and the same with Sergio
I wasn't talking towards you Trade I understand that you might be cool with them now as your much more mature now. But, I am just saying from what I seen so far with these respect lists.