46 replies to this topic

#26 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

I smoked Thursday night at around 8PM then went to sleep at like 9:30PM, then I woke up and my high was gone and then it kicked in after I got off the bus in the morning to go to school. :blink:

I all of a sudden felt really high again and it lasted throughout the WHOLE DAY and then by the end of the day it was a nice calm light buzz. This sounds crazy but I googled this stuff and it actually happens to a lot of beginners because of their low tolerance. So yeah I'm not just bullshitting this lol.

But today I'm don't feel high lol. But sometimes I feel it kick in for like a few seconds, it's pretty weird.

Also this isn't gonna be a daily thing for me. I'm only gonna do it like every week to keep me mellowed out and happy lol.

Edited by TheRisingShadow, 25 February 2012 - 04:22 PM.

#27 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

Ha! I remember those! At the time I thought I was going to be high forever! XD

#28 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostDaAfroMan, on 26 February 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

Ha! I remember those! At the time I thought I was going to be high forever! XD
Lol that's how I felt my first time. My friends tease me about it lol. I was like "This is like a dream I'm never gonna wake up from" xD

#29 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

I had the exact same thing my first couple times. You're not high, it's just a weird feeling you have.

#30 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

Yeah I think it was just a feeling. Because I just smoked like 4 hours ago and I don't think I'm high anymore but I just have a weird feeling.

This was my 4th time but it was scary. We smoked out of my friend's bowl and she smoked spice yesterday and didn't clean it out so there was spice resin in there. But we packed a bowl and I took like 3 hits and coughed my ass off on my last hit and stopped. Then all of a sudden I felt super heavy and I was loosing vision and everything was black and white like a TV with static and there was a loud high pitched noise in my ear and I fell on the ground in the woods and my friend freaked out and said that I was pale as a ghost and my lips were blue. My whole head felt really cold. It was also supposed to be some really good stuff, it was called Green Crack and I paid $20 for 1.4g of it from a really good friend, so I'm positive it wasn't laced.

I think the little bit of spice resin fucked me up at first. This was probably my worst high yet... even shortly after I almost fainted I felt sad and had a huge headache.

Not to mention I'm the biggest lightweight ever and anything fucks me up lol.

#31 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:45 AM

I think my throat isn't being such a pussy anymore lol. I'm not coughing as much as I used to.

#32 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Yup, that happens. Wait until you start smoking blunts. You can't help but cough.

#33 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:59 AM

I think I'm gonna quit... because pretty soon it's gonna be like "I don't wanna do that unless I'm high" like it's gonna be implemented in everything I do like, "Let's go to the movies" "Alright but we should watch it while we're high" and stuff... I don't wanna depend on weed to have a good time ya know? So yeah I think I'm either gonna quit or only smoke like once in a while...

#34 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 08 March 2012 - 06:59 AM, said:

I think I'm gonna quit... because pretty soon it's gonna be like "I don't wanna do that unless I'm high" like it's gonna be implemented in everything I do like, "Let's go to the movies" "Alright but we should watch it while we're high" and stuff... I don't wanna depend on weed to have a good time ya know? So yeah I think I'm either gonna quit or only smoke like once in a while...

Exactly what i use to say... no matter how long it takes you, you will become a full on stoner one day, it might not last long but it happens!

#35 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

Its finding a good balance of when to smoke and when not to, Last night I had a decent smoke session with mates the last time we toked up as a group was about a month or so, It's always good to get together and have a smoke it's not as regular as it used to be (at least 3-4 times a week if not more), we are all too busy to really smoke as much anymore and smoking a joint becomes a second thought.

After last night and after I've smoked what I have left I wont feel the need to smoke again for a couple of weeks and be able to do everything I usually do and not really think about having another smoke.

#36 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

Another kid doomed from the start!!!!

YAYE!

#37 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostPrettyBoyAJ, on 20 March 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

YAYE!

How so?

#38 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

View PostPrettyBoyAJ, on 20 March 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

YAYE!
Lol. I don't care WHAT you guys say, I'm not gonna be an all out stoner. I can control myself. I'm not doomed.

#39 .ęνo.

.ęνo.

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

Tried chronic for the first time. Not sure if I liked it, didn't really relax me much at all. It felt like my skin was under constant compression all over and my body had like a 5 second delay from my mind. The high lasted ages too, only had 2 joints and I was baked for at least 2 hours.

#40 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

It depends on your tolarance and what type you have, the stuff I have brought more recently has been strong and has thrown me off slightly and lasts a good while.

#41 .ęνo.

.ęνo.

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Yeah, the guy who gave it to me said it was really good shit, he prefers it over weed. I dunno though, the main reason I like weed is because it relaxes me so much and puts me in a good mood for ages, but the stuff we had didn't work like that.

#42 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

You guys are awesome, like Bob.

#43 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'm only smoking once a week. Weed isn't bad. As long as you don't let it control your life. I know potheads who don't wanna do anything but smoke. They're gonna end up like Bob. But if you can still keep a productive life, then it's not bad.

I go home, eat, do some homework, and skate for the rest of the day. While other stoners I know go home, not do any homework, go in the woods, get high, and walk around. At least I'm skating and getting better errrdayy, doing something productive.

#44 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

Skating is productive?

#45 Lenox

Lenox

Turn it up loud and feel the ambiance.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Ha. This topic is great. I remember when i used to come on this site, anytime i talked about weed id get made fun of and people would tell me how its bad. Thats hilarious. I smoke everyday, and stll do what needs done. Stoners just get a bad rep. I can keep a job, pay my bills, and do anything without trouble. and tbt, $20 for 1.4 of anything is outrageous. If i pay $20 i dont get less than 4g of it. unless its medical grade straight from Colorado. Even then if i pay $20 im getting a lil over 2g. And thats the shit thatll knock ya on ur ass in one hit. As of this past week or so, ive disapointed myself and im trying to get a new better job so I've quit the wacky tobaccy, and ive switched to incense :P. Not a good choice, and its very dangerous, but i never overdo it, If i feel as if I'm going overboard then I cut myself off and won't smoke for a hour or 2. And none of you guys, have anything on me really, on an off day, i usually have between 10 - 15 blunts. It makes it so much easier to deal with the idiots in my town. Where over half my town is pill poppers or addicted to heroin. There are 4 "drugs" i will take. and thats my limit. Theres weed, shrooms, acid, and I've yet to try DMT. And the VERY occasional X trip. But thats only if im certain its not laced with laxatives or something stupid. Its gotta be pure for me to touch it. I've tried laced weed one time in my life and never again will i do it. It was the real primo and i tried it on acccident. I went into my kitchen to make a glass of tea and woke up a half hour later in my bed room, went into the kitchen and my glass was gone, with no mess or anything and I dont remember anything that happened between me getting up to get my drink, and me waking up.

#46 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

I quit weed. Posted Image Ever since I did, I started skating with my friends and working out. I've been clean for a month and a half and I'm already thinking clearer and my social skills have improved. If I wasn't high I'd just be more awkward and less social. I'm also actually doing something with my life and being active instead of getting high and sitting on the couch eating chips and watching TV. Not to mention mary jane is pricey, especially for a 15 year old with no job, lol. Drugs are bad, and if you think they aren't then one day it'll hit you. You'll think back on the times where you could have been doing something else to better yourself and not rotting your brain and trying to escape life through that buzz.

There's much more to life than getting high. ^___^

Edited by TheRisingShadow, 01 September 2012 - 10:25 AM.

#47 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

View PostJB, on 16 May 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Skating is productive?
Lolol, I used the wrong word. It's not productive, but it sure is a lot better than getting high. Skating is actually good for you, and It's fun as hell.