56 replies to this topic

#1 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:47 AM

So news is breaking out now, that CM Punk was not at RAW because he told Vince that he was going home and not coming back. His reason behind this is because of part timers, the schedule and WWE creative.

If this is true, this kinda of suck because on TV it looks like Kane took him out. WWE really needs to drop these old guys push new talent. WWE needs to start pushing the right talent to stop the crowd from shitting on the product. Give the fans what they want.

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:57 AM

Notice the people Triple H are pushing were either in D-Generation X (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn), Evolution (Randy Orton and Batista) or from NXT which he basically created. Even wasted a Royal Rumble spot on Kevin Nash who probably tore his quad in the 2 minutes 29 seconds he was in the ring.

Batista is too overrated. He always though he was on the same level as John Cena. I'm Glad the fans ruined his Royal Rumble win. Plus he's 45...older than The Rock and Triple H, and dressing in skinny jeans, tight shirts and sunglasses.

I heard CM Punk wasn't at RAW to sell his injuries by Kane but knowing how CM Punk is, what you said could of happened. It will look so bad if Batista wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 30 and the fans shit all over him again. Even always face Rey Mysterio was booed just for not being Daniel Bryan (felt bad for him because it wasn't his fault WWE fucked up). Royal Rumble was a warning to WWE.

#3 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

Well, I guess I might not be getting the WWE Network after all. If WM is really going to be how they say it is, and Punk isn't around, then it's not worth even $10.

#4 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

I hope he's just needs time off to cool down and him and Vince can working something. But the reports are looking like he is done. If the later is true WWE really need to step up and push new talent.

#5 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

People are saying WWE unfollowed him on Twitter lol. Shit is serious.

#6 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

View Postinvalid, on 29 January 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

People are saying WWE unfollowed him on Twitter lol. Shit is serious.
You don't have...to follow meeee.

#7 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:06 AM

Posted Image

Nice try TNA...I see what you did there.

#8 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

dat CM punk hype.

#9 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

- As we've noted this week, some of CM Punk's frustration had to do with being booked against Triple H in a match at WrestleMania XXX. Word is that Punk felt that a program with Triple H is not a "big feud and a big match" when he's stated numerous times that he wanted to main event the biggest show of the year.

13-time World Heavyweight Champion Triple H is not good enough for CM Punk...now who's a B+ player...
Spoiler

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 30 January 2014 - 01:04 PM.

#10 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

I actually thought this stuff he was getting into with the Authority was a huge step up from Axel and Ryback (not even Heyman could save them, sadly). Certainly not the best position he could be in (Bryan vs. Punk for the title at Mania), but still a really good spot, one of the main attractions for sure. I wouldn't have been disappointed at all seeing Punk vs. HHH (assuming Punk went over).

I'm sure there's more to it. Punk knew he wasn't going to main event Mania for awhile now, he's even said that Bryan deserved that spot this year.

#11 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:36 AM

I think deep down he wanted to win the rumble and go onto mania. His contract was up in July and once he achieved them goals he could leave on good terms. Trips vs Punk would have been good, but maybe its a blessing in disguise now Bryan can finish his feud with Trips and end this storyline.

#12 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:58 AM

View PostSocom, on 31 January 2014 - 06:36 AM, said:

I think deep down he wanted to win the rumble and go onto mania. His contract was up in July and once he achieved them goals he could leave on good terms. Trips vs Punk would have been good, but maybe its a blessing in disguise now Bryan can finish his feud with Trips and end this storyline.
Maybe he thought it was a dumb idea for him to lose to Triple H who wrestles 2 matches a year now. I would assume that he would lose because Triple H loves the spotlight too much to step aside. Think about it, almost every RAW opens with him and Stephanie in the ring plugging all their latest stuff (Stephanie blatantly dropping the WWE Network into a promo with Randy Orton in a few weeks ago was perfectic even by their standards), in the past two years he has only wrestled big pay-per-view matches against Brock Lesnar and Undertaker...plus two RAW's with Curtis Axel...and like SummerSlam 2013, even though it was all about Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena, he had to shove himself into the referee spot so he could be included. He even cut a promo the next night on RAW saying "this night is about Randy Orton" and spent 10 minutes talking about himself.

Which match do you think the WWE fans really want to see... Triple H vs. CM Punk, Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan or CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I'm sure Triple H wanting a match against one of them is him trying to leech of CM Punk or Daniel Bryan's popularity because he knows people will be interested in those two. Like in 2011 just after the Summer of Punk when Triple H faced CM Punk at Night of Champions and then the next pay-per-view they teamed together to face The Miz and R-Truth. Triple H realised CM Punk was popular and jumped on it to make himself look cool.

D-Generation X vs. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan would of been great though...*end rant*

#13 SoulStorm64

SoulStorm64

A.K.A PΣℜøxwђy?ĢΣИ

• Code-X Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:55 PM

Well this was expected.

#14 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

Posted Image Our lord and savior is coming back to us tomorrow! Posted Image

#15 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

I hope so...I can just see it now:

Orton: "I'm the best in this business"
Batista: "No your not etc..."

And then this hits:
https://www.youtube....h?v=1bJwuLfYtjI

Edited by Socom, 02 March 2014 - 05:22 PM.

#16 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

So either...

CM Punk get's in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match main event and proves acting like a bitch get you what you want since he wanted to main event WrestleMania. At the same time, leaving his friend Daniel Bryan to do the Triple H match he didn't want to do.

or...

He does the Triple H match which won't main event WrestleMania and the plans are the same from before he left, meaning nothing has changed...

They should do a fatal 4 way with Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Batista and Randy Orton. If Triple H has to be on WrestleMania, just give him Sheamus or something.

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 02 March 2014 - 06:29 PM.

#17 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

You need to remember, Bryan was slated to face Sheamus. If anything, Punk "acting like a bitch" helped Bryan. Even if Punk jumped in the main event, he wouldn't be taking anything from Bryan.

#18 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

View PostJesus Bird, on 02 March 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

You need to remember, Bryan was slated to face Sheamus. If anything, Punk "acting like a bitch" helped Bryan. Even if Punk jumped in the main event, he wouldn't be taking anything from Bryan.
It's the fans hate for Batista that's created the a triple threat match. I'm sure WWE wanted face Batista vs. heel Randy Orton but fans would shit on it. Daniel Bryan should of been moved from his match with Sheamus to the triple threat and CM Punk vs. Triple H. Now CM Punk has bitched and complained about not main eventing a WrestleMania, him and Daniel Bryan have swapped places.

I'd still say the fatal 4 way would be better and Triple H vs. someone else.

#19 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:00 AM

Small dog = Daniel Bryan.
Big dog = CM Punk.
Iced Cream = WrestleMania WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match.

#20 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

You don't even know if Punk is in the match and you're already bitching. This should be fun. Posted Image

And if he is.. DEAL WITH IT!

Edited by Jesus Bird, 03 March 2014 - 08:26 AM.

#21 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

View PostJesus Bird, on 03 March 2014 - 08:25 AM, said:

You don't even know if Punk is in the match and you're already bitching. This should be fun. Posted Image

And if he is.. DEAL WITH IT!
If he is, I call CM Punk to win since he has took Daniel Bryan's place. You can have Batista since you used his catchphrase. Cool glad that's sorted. We won't have to talk about it again.

#22 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

Yea, about that.. it's in my Code-X contract that I must take Punk as my pick in any and all matches he participates in. I don't really have a choice even if I wanted to pick someone else.

#23 SoulStorm64

SoulStorm64

A.K.A PΣℜøxwђy?ĢΣИ

• Code-X Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

View PostJesus Bird, on 03 March 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Yea, about that.. it's in my Code-X contract that I must take Punk as my pick in any and all matches he participates in. I don't really have a choice even if I wanted to pick someone else.

Not even, you should always take CM Punks side, he is the savior of the double double E. Also, where the fuck is the CM Punk Ice cream?

#24 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

View PostJesus Bird, on 03 March 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Your contract is invalid if you say someone's catchprase in an argument about CM Punk as it proves you are not really loyal and surport the other superstar, in this case, Batista. Should of read the small print.

#25 SoulStorm64

SoulStorm64

A.K.A PΣℜøxwђy?ĢΣИ

• Code-X Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

WWE R.i.P 2015