Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:39 PM

Credit: HipHop-N-More & BET

http://hiphop-n-more...-on-august-1st/

http://www.bet.com/n...um-artwork.html

Posted Image

Mars is from the producers / writers group 1500 Or Nothin who will serve as one of the co-executive producers for The R.E.D. Album. He has been talking about the upcoming mixtape since a few days but finally let some concrete info go on his Twitter. Are they serious with that title? Hood Mornin (No Typo) ?

Posted Image

(Photo: Interscope Records)

As the release of his long-awaited fourth album draws near, Game has revealed a few aces up his sleeve. The West Coast representer, who will drop The R.E.D. Album on August 29, has given fans an early look at the album cover artwork for the project he calls "the most incredible album of my career."

Game is even more stoked about the fact that he has now reunited with his old mentor Dr. Dre. Speaking to MTV News, the Compton native revealed that the good doctor will be making a rare guest appearance as a rapper.

Dre famously has not contributed to a Game album since he oversaw the production of the former G-Unit emcee's 2005 debut The Documentary. More generally, the legendary NWA founder hasn't rapped on a non-Eminem album since Snoop's 2006 effort, Tha Blue Carpet Treatment.

Game also said he'll have features from such big names as Pharrell (who's executive producing the album), Drake and Tyler, the Creator. Previously, the singles "Red Nation" and "Pot of Gold," featuring Lil Wayne and Chris Brown respectively, have been leaked to the public.

#2 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:01 AM

I didn't really like his latest mixtape he dropped, hopefully this mixtape will be more like Break Lights.

#3 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:33 AM

View PostDday141, on 08 July 2011 - 04:01 AM, said:

I didn't really like his latest mixtape he dropped, hopefully this mixtape will be more like Break Lights.
I enjoyed it. The No DJ version is obviously better.