Nintendo DS - Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Hacks?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rated.RKO.Fan

Rated.RKO.Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Hi, I was playing Story Mode the other day and was running into characters like Vince, Vickie Guerrero etc. and was wondering if there were any possible hacks for SVR 2010 for DS?

If there are, are there any Show Modifiers (changing brands), Unlock the NPCs, Hidden Moves, Taunts, Music, Arenas, you know stuff like that?

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hey welcome back. Not seen you on here for a few months.

I'm pretty sure the only codes I've ever seen on this site have been for PlayStation 2 and PSP. Do you have some sort of cheat device for your Nintendo DS?

#3 Rated.RKO.Fan

Rated.RKO.Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 23 September 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

Hey welcome back. Not seen you on here for a few months.

I'm pretty sure the only codes I've ever seen on this site have been for PlayStation 2 and PSP. Do you have some sort of cheat device for your Nintendo DS?

Thank you. Just haven't had the motivation to log on here.

Nah, I don't unfortunately, just curious if there were any hacks.

#4 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

There are a couple of Action Replay codes for this game, discovered by yours truly. I can't remember the actual codes right off the top of my head, but they are on GSCentral.org's code database, along with (nearly) every other code I've ever hacked. The first code I discovered was for infinite attribute points, and the second was for infinite ($-1) cash. Even though it says you have "negative one dollars", you can still buy whatever you want. I thought I had found an infinite-health code, but it only works outside of story mode. Sadly, I never did find a true working infinite-health code for Story mode. However, once you learn how to "exploit" the AI, you can easily beat any story-mode match, no matter how "cheap" the AI tries to be--and trust me--they can be REALLY cheap!