Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: 9/11 an inside job?

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:25 AM

<--- on this video a bomb can be herd going off when the fire fighters are talk on the phone}

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UhBGNbRVZVg

I just dont know what to say! Watch the videos if you say you don't think 9/11 was inside job! I'll bet you change your mind! I did so did all of my friends!

#2 The Oddjob

The Oddjob

Code x's local oddball

• Code-X Member
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:18 AM

the video of the bomb makes the whole thing look a bit suspicous

#3 Yournext

Yournext

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,533 posts
  • Location:If you want to come home with me,you'll have to buy me a drink first
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:12 PM

If you believe this, congratulations on believing everything you see.

Honestly, if you SERIOUSLY sit down and just think about it, you'd be ******* to actually accept the fact that our own government is responsible for 9/11.

Answer these questions:

-Why would they do it? What would they gain from it?
-Say they did have some gain from it. What could possibly be worth THAT?
-If they had some kind of gain, like an excuse for military action, why didn't they do some other attack that wouldn't take as many lives?
-Do you HONESTLY believe that the man who was elected leader of our country would kill thousands of people? Do you even think he's capable of it?
-Don't you think somebody in his administration would have tried to stop him?
-Don't you tink somebody in his administration would have come out with evidence, now that it's happened?

These are a few of many questions to argue those videos.

#4 Left Code-X after 3 yrs

Left Code-X after 3 yrs

nextgen

• Code-X Member
  • 731 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

View PostYournext, on Mar 7 2007, 08:12 PM, said:

Honestly, if you SERIOUSLY sit down and just think about it, you'd be ******* to actually accept the fact that our own government is responsible for 9/11.

Answer these questions:

-If they had some kind of gain, like an excuse for military action, why didn't they do some other attack that wouldn't take as many lives?
-Do you HONESTLY believe that the man who was elected leader of our country would kill thousands of people? Do you even think he's capable of it?
-Don't you think somebody in his administration would have come out with evidence, now that it's happened?

THANK YOU. There is hope after all.

#5 wwefreak666

wwefreak666

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:45 PM

View PostYournext, on Mar 6 2007, 12:12 AM, said:

Answer these questions:

-Don't you tink somebody in his administration would have come out with evidence, now that it's happened?

- Because they want to show who really is the "big" government.
- To scare the "enemies" away, although that didn't seem to work
- Because that attack was worldwide, New York is big and it is probably the most popular city in the world. Plus The USA has so much power, notice how ALL media places were all over it.
- Yes he would, he's just as evil as Adolf Hitler. Yes he is capable of it, he's the leader of the most powerful country in the world.
- Well me saying this is going to make me sound like a *****, but its true: Simple as this, The administration could easily make sure that none of their family members who worked there or were visiting there on that day to not go there. Why worry if there is none of your family members in there.
- I watched a movie or I heard it somewhere that someone who was a part of the government somehow was late for flight, and that flight happened to be one of the flights that hit one of the world trade centers. And besides them telling the truth, wouldn't make the country seem big, it'd make the country seem childish, to kill their own people, but other countries have done so.

#6 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:52 PM

I won't get heavily involved in this topic again, but I know what the government told us is not the truth. And that's all that matters at this point.

#7 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:10 PM

1. Why would they do it? What would they gain from it?
2. Say they did have some gain from it. What could possibly be worth THAT?
3. If they had some kind of gain, like an excuse for military action, why didn't they do some other attack that wouldn't take as many lives?
4. Do you HONESTLY believe that the man who was elected leader of our country would kill thousands of people? Do you even think he's capable of it?
5. Don't you think somebody in his administration would have tried to stop him?
6. Don't you tink somebody in his administration would have come out with evidence, now that it's happened?

Well I changed the "-" to numbers so I can easily answer your questions.

1. They would do it so that they could scare the American citizens into submission and take away our rights and our liberties. Just like Hitler did by burning his Reichstag and then blaming it on the Jews.

2. Well then they can do what ever they want, like make a New World Order.

3. They need something that would get just about every American behind them, sort of like Pearl Harbor. Now I'm not saying that we set up Pearl Harbor, but we did have knowledge before hand and chose not to do anything.

4. Bush alone, no. But our American government as a whole, definitely. And you also need to look at more is Bush's brother was head of security at the World Trade Center. So he could easily set up the bombs.

5. Some probably did, but he just would of let them go, leaving them with virtually nothing.

6. People have, but yet there down played by the media because they know that it will cause American citizens to panic, or Bush lovers to just disregard this completely. Basically making there acts fruitless.

Now having answer your questions, answer me this, getting off the Twin Towers. If a plane really did crash into the Pentagon then how come there was no wreckage of a plane? The official story is that it bounced off the ground hit The Pentagon and vaporized on impact. But common sense should rule that one out because a passenger airliner could not vaporize just on its own jet fuel.

#8 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:33 PM

I'm still sorting out this subject, however if we sat there and allowed a man to take away our rights and liberties then we damn well deserve it.

#9 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:54 AM

Answer these questions:

No theres not!!! :blink: Dude you need to open your eyes!!! Go on youtube.com and do a search called 9 11. I bet you see most of what im talking about!!!

And ya I used to love the hell outa Bush before my friend showed my some videos of "The Truth". Then I just said things sound a lil to fishy!!!

And if your going to go off and ask me questions then im going to fire right back at you and ask you questions that never will probley be answered!

1. What are the explosions seem before and after the plains hit that you can find in most videos?
(THE VIDEOS ARE OUT THERE WATCH THEM)

2. Why did they wait to tell Bush that the towers were hit?

3. Why did Bush react like nothing really happened?

4. Why did Bush act like nothing had happened the following days?
(IF NEED BE I WILL GET VIDEO TO PROVE HE ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPEND)

5. Why did everyone say they heard explosions?

6. And why was the power turned off the weekend before the towers were hit?

7. And I feel this is the most important of all!!!! Why were the bomb sniffing dogs taken away? Like the day before and never returned?

And if you need i will keep going on... But for now im going to let "you" get cought up with what im talking about!!...

View Postwwefreak666, on Mar 7 2007, 08:45 PM, said:

- Because they want to show who really is the "big" government.
- To scare the "enemies" away, although that didn't seem to work
- Because that attack was worldwide, New York is big and it is probably the most popular city in the world. Plus The USA has so much power, notice how ALL media places were all over it.
- Yes he would, he's just as evil as Adolf Hitler. Yes he is capable of it, he's the leader of the most powerful country in the world.
- Well me saying this is going to make me sound like a *****, but its true: Simple as this, The administration could easily make sure that none of their family members who worked there or were visiting there on that day to not go there. Why worry if there is none of your family members in there.
- I watched a movie or I heard it somewhere that someone who was a part of the government somehow was late for flight, and that flight happened to be one of the flights that hit one of the world trade centers. And besides them telling the truth, wouldn't make the country seem big, it'd make the country seem childish, to kill their own people, but other countries have done so.
And no it dont make you sound like a *****. Cause these things need answerd and they need answerd now!!! Cause more ppl are waking up to the truth. I'd beleived that Bush didnt do it since it had happend. But since my friend had showed me some videos thats when I "Woke up". Ppl need to open there eyes the signs are there!!!

View PostFateL, on Mar 7 2007, 08:52 PM, said:

but I know what the government told us is not the truth. And that's all that matters at this point.
AMEN BOTHER!!!

View PostDevil, on Mar 7 2007, 09:10 PM, said:

Now having answer your questions, answer me this, getting off the Twin Towers. If a plane really did crash into the Pentagon then how come there was no wreckage of a plane? The official story is that it bounced off the ground hit The Pentagon and vaporized on impact. But common sense should rule that one out because a passenger airliner could not vaporize just on its own jet fuel.
I didn't quite understand that either!

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Mar 7 2007, 09:33 PM, said:

I'm still sorting out this subject, however if we sat there and allowed a man to take away our rights and liberties then we damn well deserve it.
Like hell we do!!! We did nothing to desver this!!! And umm how were we "the public" supposed to see it coming? I think if were would have seen the sings we would have stopped him from killing so many ppl!!!

And truthfully I knew I was going to get burned for putting a topic like this up but ppl need to know the truth!!!

Edited by BLUE_INC, 08 March 2007 - 04:13 AM.

#10 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:51 AM

I think you misunderstood me. If we were stupid enough to sit back and watch someone take away our rights, then we are stupid enough to deserve it.

Here are some things though:

* Not everyone in the government has a black heart. Someone would have stepped forward.

* The 9/11 committee, which consisted mainly of Bush's political opponents, didn't come to that conclusion.

Some things sound fishy, but could probably be explained. On the other side of that coin, him being a deranged son who wants to create the New World Order his father wanted isn't that far of a reach. The guy snorted cocaine in college.

#11 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Mar 8 2007, 05:51 AM, said:

I think you misunderstood me. If we were stupid enough to sit back and watch someone take away our rights, then we are stupid enough to deserve it.

But see there just not taking away our freedoms and liberties. Governments use terrorist attacks to have people give there liberties away for Security. So we get more police with more power and more weapons in order for us to feel secure.

#12 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:47 PM

edit: I'm watching the 9/11 mysteries, and it's bringing up some good points.

Wow, it's almost impossible to argue with that vid.

#13 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:44 PM

Watch Loose Change, IMO its one of the best videos about 9/11.

http://video.google....;q=Loose Change

#14 Kason

Kason

Just kidding. But seriously.

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

View PostDevil, on Mar 8 2007, 06:44 PM, said:

Agreed.

#15 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:10 PM

I'll watch it in a few minutes. It's obvious that Silverstein had this done for the $7,000,000,000 payout. That and it would be much cheaper to rebuild than update all that stuff.

#16 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:42 AM

View PostKason, on Mar 8 2007, 06:50 PM, said:

Agreed.
No comment!

I agree also!!! I also got done watching the hole thing and let me tell me something... After seeing that footage about Osama I beleive it was even more of an inside job!!!

I will also say this... It worries me on now what I think our government will say what "OUR" lives are worth!!! I will also say this... I'll be damned if I'm going to let anyone put a price on my head... And frankly I might get crap for saying this but after the film I saw I nolonger feel safe anymore... And that im really really worried about what they could do next!!!(our government) I think im going to be sick.

#17 Left Code-X after 3 yrs

Left Code-X after 3 yrs

nextgen

• Code-X Member
  • 731 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:04 AM

You people are so narrow minded that it slays me. You want to believe everything videos tell you, "OH ITS A BOMB! YOU SEE! The lower floors are COLLAPSING under all that pressure from the plane! That's a bomb!!!!" No, you don't understand. There is nothing the government can gain from this incident. If you honestly think "scaring" citizens is a form of power, I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be in politics at all.

The government, Bush, Congress, the Supreme Court, can't do anything with the World Trade Centers collapsing. NOTHING. Let's say Bush did do it. He blamed it on Afghanistan (I probably screwed up the spelling but I'm tired). So, if he blames it on Afghanistan, then why do we attack Iraq? Your logic is flawed.

Another thing is, if you all hated Bush so much, why did you re-elect him in 2004? If your telling me that you can't vote yet, then I know who I'm arguing with, and I understand. I don't vote because presidents are irrelevant.

Have you ever seen how much power a president really has? He can't do *anything* without permission from another branch of government. The people you have to vote for are senators.

So in conclusion, if they did set-up 9/11, it was the dumbest idea ever, with lack of purpose, incentive, and even intelligence. They didn't gain anything from it. You don't see a bomb exploding, you see the tower giving weigh (I'm in the construction business :) ) and because of it the tower falls. It isn't only logical but it is also physically correct to say that what caused the towers to fall was from planes, probably being piloted by Middle Eastern people.

That documentary is good and all, but they provide no sources. If the document in 1962 was really plans to sabotage Cuba, how did they retrieve said document? They just found it on the internet? Yeah sorry, that doesn't cut it for me. They probably just made up the document to prove their point. Its a way around the system.

I know the VIDEO sources, they said that at the beginning of the video, but for every FACT that they stated, had no source, so I can't believe it. They might have had sources for these little tidbits of the story, but its all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. You can't believe how much moving the planes really do in Canada and such. But most of the video is sourceless.

Edited by ng2k34life, 09 March 2007 - 09:07 AM.

#18 Simon

Simon

Only 4 stars due to not being Misawa

• Code-X Member
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 11:02 AM

View PostDevil, on Mar 8 2007, 03:10 AM, said:

1. Why would they do it? What would they gain from it?
2. Say they did have some gain from it. What could possibly be worth THAT?
3. If they had some kind of gain, like an excuse for military action, why didn't they do some other attack that wouldn't take as many lives?
4. Do you HONESTLY believe that the man who was elected leader of our country would kill thousands of people? Do you even think he's capable of it?
5. Don't you think somebody in his administration would have tried to stop him?
6. Don't you tink somebody in his administration would have come out with evidence, now that it's happened?

Well I changed the "-" to numbers so I can easily answer your questions.

1. They would do it so that they could scare the American citizens into submission and take away our rights and our liberties. Just like Hitler did by burning his Reichstag and then blaming it on the Jews.
WRONG! He blamed it on a Mentally Disabled Dutch Communist actually.
Personally, I don't think it was an insider job. Because I don't think George Bush is smart enough to come up with a plot like that. Or maybe he is pretending to be stupid, like Stalin did before taking over the Communist party...

Edited by Doktor Lorenz, 09 March 2007 - 11:08 AM.

#19 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:42 PM

View Postng2k34life, on Mar 9 2007, 09:04 AM, said:

You people are so narrow minded that it slays me. You want to believe everything videos tell you, "OH ITS A BOMB! YOU SEE! The lower floors are COLLAPSING under all that pressure from the plane! That's a bomb!!!!" No, you don't understand. There is nothing the government can gain from this incident. If you honestly think "scaring" citizens is a form of power, I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be in politics at all.

The government, Bush, Congress, the Supreme Court, can't do anything with the World Trade Centers collapsing. NOTHING. Let's say Bush did do it. He blamed it on Afghanistan (I probably screwed up the spelling but I'm tired). So, if he blames it on Afghanistan, then why do we attack Iraq? Your logic is flawed.

Another thing is, if you all hated Bush so much, why did you re-elect him in 2004? If your telling me that you can't vote yet, then I know who I'm arguing with, and I understand. I don't vote because presidents are irrelevant.

Have you ever seen how much power a president really has? He can't do *anything* without permission from another branch of government. The people you have to vote for are senators.

So in conclusion, if they did set-up 9/11, it was the dumbest idea ever, with lack of purpose, incentive, and even intelligence. They didn't gain anything from it. You don't see a bomb exploding, you see the tower giving weigh (I'm in the construction business :) ) and because of it the tower falls. It isn't only logical but it is also physically correct to say that what caused the towers to fall was from planes, probably being piloted by Middle Eastern people.

That documentary is good and all, but they provide no sources. If the document in 1962 was really plans to sabotage Cuba, how did they retrieve said document? They just found it on the internet? Yeah sorry, that doesn't cut it for me. They probably just made up the document to prove their point. Its a way around the system.

I know the VIDEO sources, they said that at the beginning of the video, but for every FACT that they stated, had no source, so I can't believe it. They might have had sources for these little tidbits of the story, but its all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. You can't believe how much moving the planes really do in Canada and such. But most of the video is sourceless.
Plain and simple then!!! You need to open your eyes... Ok ok ok say your right... Then why is the government lie'n about so many things?

View PostDoktor Lorenz, on Mar 9 2007, 11:02 AM, said:

Because I don't think George Bush is smart enough to come up with a plot like that. Or maybe he is pretending to be stupid, like Stalin did before taking over the Communist party...
Fine then if hes not smart enough then why did he just sit there and do nothing when the towers were hit or show lil reaction? Answer me that!!!

OOoooooo a light bulb just went off... The reason why he didnt do any thing is because he noticed when "Their plan" was going down he knew he have to act really fast in order to cover his tracks!!!

And for all of those ppl that say were just sayn this because we hate Bush. Well thats where your wrong!! The reason why we re-elect him was cause I sure the hell haven't seen any of the footage up till about a week or two ago... And still most ppl havent even seen what "we" have seen! And thats why we gota show them this! Because whats to say there not going to do this again?!!!

#20 Ermac

Ermac

The King Of Random

• Code-X Member
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

Possibly. If this is true, I hope Bush goes to ******* hell, for carrying out a scheme to kill innocent people just so we could wage war on Iraq.

#21 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:20 PM

I think Bush was a much better choice than Kerry anyway. I really thought this thread was a load of crap when I first read it, but it's hard to argue with the facts that video presented. (9/11 Mysteries)

Why were parts of the basement exploding when the plane hit the 78th floor?
If an open air fire can't get hot enough to melt steel, how did they collapse?
Who were the guys running wire during the power down the weekend before 9/11?

#22 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Mar 9 2007, 03:20 PM, said:

I think Bush was a much better choice than Kerry anyway. I really thought this thread was a load of crap when I first read it, but it's hard to argue with the facts that video presented. (9/11 Mysteries)

Why were parts of the basement exploding when the plane hit the 78th floor?
If an open air fire can't get hot enough to melt steel, how did they collapse?
Who were the guys running wire during the power down the weekend before 9/11?
Thank you now you see my point... Im only here to get the messege across!!! Thats why I made this thread because I want ppl to see the truth!!!

#23 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

To tell you the truth, this is probably the only conspiracy theory to hold any water so to speak. While I don't think Bush did it to go to war, I do believe Silverstein had it done to get that money and rebuild an investment he was losing money on.

#24 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

View PostTheKGBIsAfterYou, on Mar 9 2007, 03:35 PM, said:

To tell you the truth, this is probably the only conspiracy theory to hold any water so to speak. While I don't think Bush did it to go to war, I do believe Silverstein had it done to get that money and rebuild an investment he was losing money on.
Ya but whats to stop them from doing it again? I think they should throw everyone that was involed out of office!!!

#25 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:45 PM

Why? Conspiracies aren't anything new. Every president/politician is involved in some kind during their career. No matter how big or small. Besides, George only has a year left.